THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

All I know is the Squeelers have been scripted to make the playoffs...jax is beating indy...rofl. cant make this stuff up.  A div 3 high school team is beating the colts..and the squeelers are tied with the ravens...

52 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

All I know is the Squeelers have been scripted to make the playoffs...jax is beating indy...rofl. cant make this stuff up.  A div 3 high school team is beating the colts..and the squeelers are tied with the ravens...

Gotta give the rapist one last shot

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Gotta give the rapist one last shot

II have never rooted for a tie more in my life...  The Squealers and Rothlisboogers will be heading to Arrowhead, where I hope to God Mahomes and the Chiefs can put them out of their misery.  

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

II have never rooted for a tie more in my life...  The Squealers and Rothlisboogers will be heading to Arrowhead, where I hope to God Mahomes and the Chiefs can put them out of their misery.  

I hope the Steelers lose 76-0 in the playoff game vs Kansas City, then collectively get food poisoning from their post game meal, and the effects of the food poisoning hits them mid-flight home, and the airplane bathroom door handle breaks, making it impossible to open the door. 

That would be nice.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Ya think they're "in misery" right now?  I'd love their misery.

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

Ya think they're "in misery" right now?  I'd love their misery.

Yes, Celebration city. The football Gods just LOVE those Steelers.  Can't bitch much about the Browns now, when the Colts have a win and in playoff berth in sight and do a choke for the ages against the pathetic Jaguars

9 hours ago, Zombo said:

Ya, I'm mailing this one in. Actually that would take more effort. And a stamp.

Browns 28 Bungles 10

Steelers 16 Ratbirds 13

TGZ

Well, once again, Great Zomboni knows all ... except Jax beating Indy ... God himself didn't see that coming.

Z

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

At the end of the day, the Steelers are going to get rolled next week in Kansas City. 

They are just postponing Ben's retirement by a week. 

It almost didn't happen... Damn, the Rovin' Raiders are pretty high on my hate list.  Might just give them Bungles their first playoff win in 30+ years.