THE BROWNS BOARD

Natural immunity/recovered from COVID-19

hammertime

32 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Why is it just starting to be recognized?

NCAA just said athletes who have recovered are now same status as fully vaccinated.

say no to mandates!

https://www.ncaa.com/news/ncaa/article/2022-01-06/ncaa-releases-updated-covid-19-guidance-winter-sports

That's absolutely not what was said. So you either didn't read it or you're just blindly believing whatever you saw on Facebook and decided to regurgitate it here...

If you're within 90 days of an infection you're considered vaccinated. After 90 days you're no longer considered vaccinated. That time in there, I'm assuming, is because you shouldn't get vaccinated right after having covid. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, hammertime said:

So how was I wrong ?

Your gonna e the first one voted off the island 

maybe Evan shanked

You missed the "within 90 days". Kind of a big difference...

Leaving it out is just being purposely misleading

Though my money is on someone else being purposely misleading, you falling for it, and then posting it here. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.ncaa.com/news/ncaa/article/2022-01-06/ncaa-releases-updated-covid-19-guidance-winter-sports

That's absolutely not what was said. So you either didn't read it or you're just blindly believing whatever you saw on Facebook and decided to regurgitate it here...

If you're within 90 days of an infection you're considered vaccinated. After 90 days you're no longer considered vaccinated. That time in there, I'm assuming, is because you shouldn't get vaccinated right after having covid. 

My brother has Covid, came back positive.  They said 2 to 3 weeks after you can get a vaccination.