SdBacker: 12-5
nickers: 13-4
gumby: 12-5
Coyote: 12-5
Ibleedbrown: 12-5
DutchOven: 11-6
mjp: 12-5
Nero: 12-5

Answer: Coming off their first playoff win in a generation, expectations were high for the Browns in 2021. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be for the Browns, as injuries piled up and the offense bogged down for most of the season, causing the Browns to finish 8-9.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: No one predicted a losing season for the Browns, the least enthusiastic prediction was by DBone who still predicted the orange and brown to finish three games to the positive. Sadly, I award no winner for this question, and may god have mercy on all of our souls.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to...  All of us were overly optimistic of course (as Browns fans, what were we thinking? 😉) but Unsympathetic, Zombo, and nickers ended up being five games optimistic.

• Upvote 1

2. Bengals 2021 record:

DBone: 6-11
Unsympathetic: 5-12
TexasAg: 6-11
Atom: 5-12
Zombo: 6-11
SdBacker: 6-11
nickers: 5-12
gumby: 6-11
Coyote: 5-12
Ibleedbrown: 4-13
DutchOven: 7-10
mjp: 7-9-1
Nero: 4-13

Answer: Sweet 8lb, 6oz baby Jesus, what the fuuuuuuuuuuck just happened? The Browns were coming off beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh for their first playoff win since January of 1995. They stood toe-to-toe with Kansas City and gave them all they could handle. 2021 WAS GOING TO BE THE BROWNS SEASON! And the Cincinnati Bengals go 10-7, win the AFC North, then win their first playoff game in over 30 years by edging the Raiders, then win their first road playoff game IN THEIR FRANCHISE HISTORY by downing #1 seed Tennessee, and then go to Kansas City and beat the Chiefs after trailing by 18 points at halftime. The Cincinnati Bengals, AFC Champions. I'm still in shock. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: If you thought our Browns predictions were overly optimistic, take a gander at how overly pessimistic our Bengals predictions were! I admit, I kind of liked the direction the Bengals were heading with Joe Burrow under center, but I wasn't even sure how healthy he'd be to start the season. Any Bengals fan who back in August would have predicted a Bengals Super Bowl appearance would have been put in a straight-jacket and lobotomized, and forced to eat that nasty Skyline chili. No winner for this question.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Once again, all of us could have won this, but Ibleedbrown and Nero were the farthest off. 

16 minutes ago, Zombo said:

This is going to be painful this year. It already is.

Z

Try living in SW Ohio Z....  BARF!!!  The frontrunners are out in force.. And where were they a few years ago? Why hiding right under their rocks as usual..  Stores up to my eyeballs in Bengals stuff...  People getting Bengals tattoos...   Dayton Schools already giving the kids Monday after the Super Bowl off...  

Almost enough to make me want to root for the Rams...  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

2. Bengals 2021 record:

DutchOven: 7-10
mjp: 7-9-1

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: If you thought our Browns predictions were overly optimistic, take a gander at how overly pessimistic our Bengals predictions were! I admit, I kind of liked the direction the Bengals were heading with Joe Burrow under center, but I wasn't even sure how healthy he'd be to start the season. Any Bengals fan who back in August would have predicted a Bengals Super Bowl appearance would have been put in a straight-jacket and lobotomized, and forced to eat that nasty Skyline chili. No winner for this question.

Not even a chicken wing for the top two enters even though nobody had the nerve to pick ⛏️ the Ben-gals to be a .500 team ?  

Now watch them now go out and win it all.  (Major League football edition ?  Dried barf.)

5 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

7D0B1A49-2DD4-49FA-8B61-87F2C968876C.jpeg

Somehow those overachievers are only a 4 point underdogs in this Underdogs Bowl...... but back to the exciting  BROWNS 2021 season highlights.  Should be interesting.

3. Ravens 2021 record?

DBone: 11-6
Unsympathetic: 11-6
TexasAg: 11-6
Atom: 11-6
Zombo: 10-7
SdBacker: 10-7
nickers: 8-9
gumby: 11-6
Coyote: 9-8
Ibleedbrown: 10-7
DutchOven: 11-6
mjp: 8-9
Nero: 11-6

Answer: Another AFC North team with high hopes, whose season crashed upon the proverbial rocks due to injuries. Baltimore ended the season 8-9. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: The Ravens season for all intents and purposes ended with Lamar Jackson's injury vs the Browns, and they limped to the finish line. The interesting thing is, Lamar Jackson was starting to look more and more human before the injury, and one has to wonder if the league is starting to catch up with him. Two posters nailed their 8-9 finish, nickers and mjp, who can stop whining about getting credit for a question now. 

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... The predictions overall didn't vary much, with everyone predicting between 8-11 wins for the Ravens, but I suppose we 11 win predictors should all be publicly humiliated for shits and giggles! DBone, Unsympathetic, TexasAg, Atom, gumby, DutchOven and Nero, bow thee heads in embarrassment. 

• Haha 2

4. Steelers 2021 record?

DBone: 10-7
Unsympathetic: 10-7
TexasAg: 10-7
Atom: 8-9
Zombo: 10-7
SdBacker: 11-6
nickers: 9-8
gumby: 10-7
Coyote: 10-7
Ibleedbrown: 8-9
DutchOven: 10-7
mjp: 8-8-1
Nero: 9-8

Answer: The Pittsburgh Steelers finished 9-7-1 in 2021, in Ben Roethlisberger's final NFL season. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: The Steelers started their season 1-3, and it looked like they were starting to circle the proverial drain, but as the turd that won't flush, the righted the ship and were deep in playoff contention to the end of the season. They pretty much finished how the majority of us saw them - a 9 or 10 win team. No one predicted an outright 9-7-1 season, but DBone, Unsympathetic, TexasAg, Zombo, gumby, Coyote, DutchOven, nickers and Nero all were within a half-game. That's worth an 'atta-boy', I suppose!

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... The "worst" predictions were only a game and a half off, so allow me to dub no one a dummy on this one. 

5. How many points do the Browns score in 2021? Allow?

DBone: 462, 422
Unsympathetic: 515, 440
TexasAg: 440, 300
Atom: 434, 381
Zombo: 452, 319
SdBacker: 468, 389
nickers: 452, 319
gumby:424, 388
Coyote: 417, 352
Ibleedbrown: 442, 402
DutchOven: 440, 400
mjp: 489, 398
Nero: 450, 380

Answer: The Browns scored 349 points, and allowed 371 in 2021.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: If you would have told me going into this season that the Browns defense would go from allowing 26.2 points a game in 2020 to 21.8 this season, I would have been ecstatic, but in typical Browns fashion, when one thing goes right, the other goes to shit. The other thing going to shit would be the offense, which lost a full five points per game off the pace from 2020 to 2021. Because everyone's offensive point predictions were so wildly optimistic, I really can't give anyone a win here, but I'll throw a (chicken) bone to everyone's favorite Mexic... uh... Spaniard Nero for having the closest points allowed prediction. 

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Oh, but I can award someone THIS one! 😚 There's some real doozies in here, but Unsympathetic was doozier than the rest!

• Haha 1

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions  does Baker Mayfield throw for in 2021?

DBone: 4156, 23, 14
Unsympathetic: 4031, 32, 5
TexasAg: 3700, 30, 10
Atom: 3875, 29, 5
Zombo: 4126, 32, 7
SdBacker: 4077, 31, 11
nickers: 4200, 37, 8
gumby: 3988, 33, 11
Coyote: 4135, 31, 6
Ibleedbrown: 3439, 28, 11
DutchOven: 3825, 27, 10
mjp: 4521, 29, 9
Nero: 3800, 26, 6

Answer: In an injury-riddled season, Baker Mayfield threw for 3010 yards, with 17 touchdowns and 13 interceptions in 14 games.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: In the second half of the 2020 season, it appeared Mayfield really clicked in Stephanski's system, and it appeared to continue over into the 2021 season, but for all intents and purposes an injury to his non-throwing shoulder in Week 2 ended any serious playoff contention for the Browns. He muddled his way through the rest of the season, and after the Browns started 3-1, they limped to a 5-9 finish. His injuries explained his mediocre season to a point, but there's other concerning trends regarding #6 to keep an eye on next season, and why the Browns haven't offered him an extension yet. 2022 will be a huge season for Baker's career. No one really did a great job on this question, so I'll split the win between DBone and Ibleedbrown for kind of getting the gist of Mayfield's season. 

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Oh boy, the options are endless here! In a sea of Pro-Bowl worthy predictions for Baker's 2021 season, where do I start? mjp for being 1500+ yards off? nickers for predicting Baker to throw for more than twice the touchdowns that he did? Unsympathetic for predicting only 5 interceptions, when Mayfield almost equaled that in one night at Lambeau Field? 

• Upvote 1

7. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many?

DBone: Landry, 77
Unsympathetic: Landry, 85
TexasAg: Landry, 70
Atom: Landry, ?
Zombo: Landry, 71
SdBacker: Landry, 71
nickers: Landry, 73
gumby: Landry,  81
Coyote: Landry, 67
Ibleedbrown: Landry, 95
DutchOven: Landry, 82
mjp: Landry, 79
Nero: Landry, 70

Answer: Jarvis Landry lead the Browns in receptions in 2021 with 52. Other notables include Hooper (38), Njoku (36), Peoples-Jones (34). 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: The results from this question really show how bad the Browns passing attack was in 2021. The reception leaders are reminiscent of the 1960s, not the super-charged offensive attacks of today. Everyone picked Landry to win this category - and he did - but what I was worried about regarding him at the end of the 2020 season seems to be true - he's an old 30 years old. He played through his injuries in '20, but missed a good amount of time in '21. Unless he restructures his contract by a ton, we've probably seen the last of Jarvis in a Browns uniform. Coyote for the win.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... One poster - Ibleedbrown - was a bit optimistic on his prediction, while another - Atom - forgot to list a reception total. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2022 at 1:09 PM, hoorta said:

Try living in SW Ohio Z....  BARF!!!  The frontrunners are out in force.. And where were they a few years ago? Why hiding right under their rocks as usual..  Stores up to my eyeballs in Bengals stuff...  People getting Bengals tattoos...   Dayton Schools already giving the kids Monday after the Super Bowl off...  

Almost enough to make me want to root for the Rams...  

It’s the same here in WV. I live 50 minutes from Athens, Ohio. And you would think Burrow was born here 

8. Who leads the Browns in reception yards in 2021? How many yards?

DBone: Landry, 1001
Unsympathetic: OBJ, 1107
TexasAg: OBJ, 918
Atom: OBJ, 1105
Zombo: OBJ, 1296
SdBacker: OBJ, 1123
nickers: People-Jones, 1207
gumby: OBJ, 1188
Coyote: OBJ, 1064
Ibleedbrown: Landry, 1204
DutchOven: Peoples-Jones, 905
mjp: Landry, 887
Nero: OBJ, 1100

Answer: Donovan Peoples-Jones lead the Browns with a rather modest 597 yards. Other notable yardage leaders: Landry 570, Njoku 475, Hopper 345. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Yep, the results of these questions are getting kind of pathetic now. Your leading receiver can't even net 600 yards, in 2021? Yikes. The thing is with Peoples-Jones, it wasn't because he turned into a slow possession receiver, for he averaged a fanastic 17.6 yards per reception! There just wasn't that many receptions to spread around this season. Jarvis Landry, on the other hand, had his typical 11 yards per reception, but when you are only catching three or four balls a game, you come up with a rather pedestrian yardage amount. Odell Beckham Jr was a popular selection, but he was released after six games, and latched on with the NFC Champion Los Angeles Rams. In the six games he played with the Browns, he caught 17 balls for 232 yards, and no touchdowns. In the eleven games he played with the Rams (including playoffs) he amassed 46 receptions for 541 yards, and 6 touchdowns. He tells everyone how happy he is playing for the Rams, but basically he caught one more ball per game, for two yards less per reception. The touchdown total is the big change. Anyways, DutchOven had the closest prediction.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... I suppose of all the optimistic predictions, Zombo had the wildest. Even if you combine OBJ's stats - with playoffs included - he only collected 773 yards, which is over 500 yards shy of the great Zomborini's guess. Ibleedbrown was also way off on his Landry prediction, just 500 or so yards. 

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well soak it all in DBone, because this could be the last Dutch's Questions! 😧

Man, I hope not. I'm really, really hoping something pops up before 4/1.... if not, you can email me and the 2 of us will play! 

• Like 1

9. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns in 2021? How many touchdowns?

DBone: Hunt, 8
Unsympathetic: OBJ, 12
TexasAg: Chubb, 11
Atom: Felton, ?
Zombo: OBJ, 10
SdBacker: Landry, 8
nickers: OBJ, 10
gumby: Landry, 8
Coyote: Peoples-Jones, 7
Ibleedbrown: Njoku, 9
DutchOven: OBJ, 8
mjp: Hunt, 9
Nero: Hunt, 6

Answer: Tight End David Njoku lead the Browns in touchdown receptions with 4. Other notables include: Hooper, Bryant and People-Jones with 3, Landry and Felton with 2. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Oof. Writing the Browns receiving touchdown "leaders" out reminded me of Dean Wormer reading the grade point averages of the Delta Fraternity. Ibleedbrown wins with his Njoku prediction.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... This question elicited a wide range of answers, as seven different players were chosen, which is rare. Problem is, most of the predictions were pretty far off. Lets just move on to the next question, shall we? 

10. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Nick Chubb have in 2021?

DBone: 1215, 13
Unsympathetic: 1252, 15
TexasAg: 1115, 11
Atom: 1189, ?
Zombo: 1488, 12
SdBacker: 1675, 16
nickers: 1300, 11
gumby: 1286, 13
Coyote: 1289, 9
Ibleedbrown: 1269, 12
DutchOven: 1510, 10
mjp: 1190, ?
Nero: 1500, 15

Answer: Nick Chubb had yet another excellent season for the Browns, totaling 1259 yards and 8 touchdowns rushing. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: This just in, Nick Chubb is good at football. He's at Jim Brown and Marion Motley rushing average level (For his four season career, he's averaged 5.3 yards per carry, 0.1 higher than Jim Brown. In 2021 he was even better, averaging 5.5 yards per rush.) Big things were expected from Mr. Chubb by everyone on here, and once again he delivered. Now, I'm sure this will be somewhat controversial, but I'm giving this one to Coyote, who was very close in both categories of this question, even if Unsympathetic and Ibleedbrown were both within 10 yards of the rushing total. 

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Most of the predictions were fairly close, but SdBacker was a tad bit optimistic. A couple of guys, who will go unnamed, didn't answer the question completely, and are now officially silly gooses.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11. How many TOTAL yards and TOTAL touchdowns does Kareem Hunt have in 2021?

DBone: 1180, 11
Unsympathetic: 1194, 12
TexasAg: 1100, 11
Atom: 1108, 8
Zombo: 1111, 11
SdBacker: 1077, 7
nickers: 1102, 9
gumby: 1104, 9
Coyote: 1068, 7
Ibleedbrown: 1122, 8
DutchOven: 1030, 10
mjp: 1145, 13
Nero 1300, 12

Answer: Kareem Hunt had a combined 560 yards (386 rush/174 receiving) and 5 touchdowns (5 rush, 0 receiving). 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: You know what is fun? Doing an offensive-centric questionnaire for a team that had very little offense... Hooray! Hunt missed a big chunk of the season, and his absence was felt. Honestly, no one was within a county mile of this question, so no tasty chicken prize for anyone. 

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... But, unfortunately, it is very easy to award a winner for this category, and that winner would be Nero. 

12. How many sacks does Myles Garrett have in 2021?

DBone: 13
And Unsympathetic: 15
TexasAg: 19
Atom: 14
Zombo: 19
SdBacker: 18
nickers: 20
gumby: 17.5
Coyote: 19
Ibleedbrown: 22
DutchOven: 15.5
mjp: 20
Nero: 16

Answer: Myles had another great year, recording 16 sacks in 2021.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner:  Myles is officially the single-season sack leader now for the Browns (until the NFL goes back and starts to get official sack numbers from earlier seasons, then I believe Bill Glass in 1964 would still lead the Browns with something like 16.5) and for many predictors, they expected even more. A late season injury slowed Myles down, or he might have pushed towards 20. Nero nails this one, getting sweet redemption for his previous prediction. 

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... I'm not sure anyone really was a dummy with their prediction considering the talent that Garrett has, but Ibleedbrown was a bit optimistic, I suppose. 

13. How many sacks do Jadeveon Clowney and Takk McKinley have COMBINED in 2021?

DBone: 9
Unsympathetic: 9
TexasAg: 20
Atom: 6
Zombo: 17
SdBacker: 7
nickers: 9
gumby: 9.5
Coyote: 11
Ibleedbrown: 24
DutchOven: 7.5
mjp: 14
Nero: 10

Answer: The free agent duo combined for 11.5 sacks in 2021. Clowney had 9, McKinley 2.5.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Well I will admit this went better than I loudly expected, as Jadeveon Clowney had a very good season as the bookend DE to Myles Garrett by actually doing something he hasn't done in forever - sacking the quarterback. He ended up being a very good free agent pick up for the Browns, and it will be interesting to see if he priced himself out of the Browns plans for the future with his 2021 performance. Takk McKinley was a bit of a roller coaster, he kind of went AWOL during training camp, came back, flashed at times, disappeared for longer times, and generally was a solid but unspectacular depth player, which in the overall scheme of things is what you hope for in your back ups. Coyote wins this scrumptious prize.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to.... All those accolades for Clowney and McKinley aside, holy tap dancin' Jesus what were some of you smoking? 🤪 Neither player playing for Texas A&M, correct TexasAg? But you are saved by Ibleedbrown, who done lost his mind...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

13. How many sacks do Jadeveon Clowney and Takk McKinley have COMBINED in 2021?

DBone: 9
Unsympathetic: 9
TexasAg: 20
Atom: 6
Zombo: 17
SdBacker: 7
nickers: 9
gumby: 9.5
Coyote: 11
Ibleedbrown: 24
DutchOven: 7.5
mjp: 14
Nero: 10

Answer: The free agent duo combined for 11.5 sacks in 2021. Clowney had 9, McKinley 2.5.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: Well I will admit this went better than I loudly expected, as Jadeveon Clowney had a very good season as the bookend DE to Myles Garrett by actually doing something he hasn't done in forever - sacking the quarterback. He ended up being a very good free agent pick up for the Browns, and it will be interesting to see if he priced himself out of the Browns plans for the future with his 2021 performance. Takk McKinley was a bit of a roller coaster, he kind of went AWOL during training camp, came back, flashed at times, disappeared for longer times, and generally was a solid but unspectacular depth player, which in the overall scheme of things is what you hope for in your back ups. Coyote wins this scrumptious prize.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to.... All those accolades for Clowney and McKinley aside, holy tap dancin' Jesus what were some of you smoking? 🤪 Neither player playing for Texas A&M, correct TexasAg? But you are saved by Ibleedbrown, who done lost his mind...

I think l misinterpreted sacks as games played, or something. Yeah l don’t know wtf l was thinking there…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14. What will the Browns record be vs. the AFC North in 2021?

DBone: 4-2
Unsympathetic: 5-1
TexasAg: 4-2
Atom: 5-1
Zombo: 5-1
SdBacker: 5-1
nickers: 5-1
gumby: 4-2
Coyote: 5-1
Ibleedbrown: 4-2
DutchOven: 4-2
mjp: 4-2
Nero: 4-2

Answer: The Browns went 3-3 vs their AFC North rivals in 2021. They beat Cincinnati twice, split with Baltimore, and lost both games to Pittsburgh.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: The universe righted itself, as the Steelers swept the Browns again. So much for "a changing of the guard". Sweeping the Bengals is a nice silver lining to a bitterly disappointing season, but the Bengals were running out their B team in the season finale. The Browns could have swept Baltimore too, but their impotent offense couldn't capitalize on all the turnovers their defense supplied them with in the clash in Baltimore. (The offense also squandered the home game vs the Steelers). No one correctly predicted a 3-3 AFC North record.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... All of us overshot this question, which will happen in a season where we all thought the Browns were a 10-13 win team, only to see them drop to 8-9. Unsympathetic, Atom, Zombo, SdBacker, nickers and Coyote were the most optimistic. 

32 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

14. What will the Browns record be vs. the AFC North in 2021?

DBone: 4-2
Unsympathetic: 5-1
TexasAg: 4-2
Atom: 5-1
Zombo: 5-1
SdBacker: 5-1
nickers: 5-1
gumby: 4-2
Coyote: 5-1
Ibleedbrown: 4-2
DutchOven: 4-2
mjp: 4-2
Nero: 4-2

Answer: The Browns went 3-3 vs their AFC North rivals in 2021. They beat Cincinnati twice, split with Baltimore, and lost both games to Pittsburgh.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: The universe righted itself, as the Steelers swept the Browns again. So much for "a changing of the guard". Sweeping the Bengals is a nice silver lining to a bitterly disappointing season, but the Bengals were running out their B team in the season finale. The Browns could have swept Baltimore too, but their impotent offense couldn't capitalize on all the turnovers their defense supplied them with in the clash in Baltimore. (The offense also squandered the home game vs the Steelers). No one correctly predicted a 3-3 AFC North record.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... All of us overshot this question, which will happen in a season where we all thought the Browns were a 10-13 win team, only to see them drop to 8-9. Unsympathetic, Atom, Zombo, SdBacker, nickers and Coyote were the most optimistic. 

I'm optimistic we can bounce back... But they need to really buckle down And take a more business like approach.. By that I mean.. Cancel out the distractions.. Keep your nose into the playbook.. Don't party too much... Keep Soc Media to a bare minimum... Be accountable.. This not only applies to Baker but the entire team. Winning also requires a little luck and staying healthy... Someone should dig up Dave Redding's strength and conditioning program... He was basically the first ever strength and conditioning coach who started his career here... Because the guy(s) we have had holding the post since then... Haven't really fared very well...

On 2/6/2022 at 6:15 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Well soak it all in DBone, because this could be the last Dutch's Questions! 😧

I've been very busy lately and haven't checked the board for some months, but I will play next year, too. Great job, Dutch ;)

• Upvote 2

15. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins?

DBone: Kansas City over LA Rams
Unsympathetic: Cleveland over Tampa Bay
TexasAg: Kansas City over Tampa Bay
Atom: Cleveland over LA Rams
Zombo: Cleveland over Seattle
SdBacker: Green Bay over Cleveland
nickers: Cleveland over Green Bay
gumby: Green Bay over Buffalo
Coyote: Buffalo over Tampa Bay
Ibleedbrown: Cleveland over Seattle
DutchOven: LA Rams over Buffalo
mjp: Cleveland over Green Bay
Nero: Buffalo over Green Bay

Answer: The Los Angeles Rams defeated the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 to win Super Bowl 56. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner: No one correctly picked a LA Rams over Cincinnati Super Bowl, because as far as I know no one was high on bath salts when they filled this questionnaire out, but DutchOven did pick the Rams to win the Super Bowl.

And the 'Big Dummy Award' goes to... Well until the Browns finally prove me wrong, picking them to win the Super Bowl will be an automatic win in this dubious category. You six posters know who you are, no need for further embarrassment. Oh well, maybe someday. 

Well, that concludes another fun-filled "Dutch's Browns Questions", possibly the last one. Thanks to all who played along over the years! 

• Thanks 2

Thanks again Dutch for your time and effort doing this, I know it takes more time than we probably know.

Hopefully this is not the last, but if it was it was one of my favorite things here. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1