THE BROWNS BOARD

Tax Money Well Spent

TexasAg1969

MY brother in law has always urged me to get a Tesla, but since we go to Colorado there was never a place to recharge from N. Texas through either N.M. or Eastern Colorado. So it would have been a waste of money to buy a car I could not take there on our yearly trip without going far out of our way through Oklahoma (if there was a way). But now the feds have finally smartened up when it comes to the Western U.S.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news/government-officials-earmark-5-billion-to-build-electric-vehicle-charging-stations-nationwide-021022.html?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=campaign_3689823&utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&conaffid={"a":"ca","s":"it","m":"em","uid":"104379181","cid":"3689823","cna":"20220212_Newsletter","segment":"consumer_marketing"}

More plug and play on the horizon than just Tesla. The network will serve all makes including Ford, GM, AMC, Honda, Toyota, etc.  I only illustrated with Tesla because of my B.I.L trying to get me to consider one. I will consider others that are less costly and better reliability in about 3 years when I will be ready to buy. The future is coming.

39 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Can't wait until all those 12,000 dollar batteries break and have to be disposed of.  What a pollution nightmare.

Don’t worry. The hazmat landfill my company uses is just outside Detroit. Let them have that crap up there