THE BROWNS BOARD

Both Williams could be overturned today (Vikings)

car ramrod

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...tarcaps-ruling/

Im a little nervous on this game like most of you with Peterson destined to run all over us. If (i hate saying that) this happens then it would be a huge help for our offense to kick off the season.

YOU NEVER KNOW........

now we can only hope Peterson dings his knee somehow before our game.....haha.

but seriously, this would be gigantic for us. This would really open up the running game which maybe, just maybe could open up the passing game as well. Either way I'm definitely watching this very carefully. Let's hope for the best.

but seriously, this would be gigantic for us. This would really open up the running game which maybe, just maybe could open up the passing game as well. Either way I'm definitely watching this very carefully. Let's hope for the best.

Yes it would. I cant wait till the day that we can say, either way we are gonna beat them or I hope they are there because we want to play them at their best. OH, ONE DAY.

When they were out last year they still held up very well against the run. It will be different but they have VERY good DL depth.. I don't think it will be a huge advantage for us. Maybe slight.. the backups are still both 6'4" and 300lb players..

I would love to beat them full strength (however I think it's a long shot whether they play or not).

Someone place a call to Lums and see if he can track down Tonya Harding. :D

Archived