THE BROWNS BOARD

Donald, you know I love you but...

Westside Steve

How much success this have will definitely be interesting.

Right wing agitators complain about Twitter, etc , but I think they'll be bored on a site of all conservatives. If there's no one to "trigger" than what's the point? 

Will be interesting to watch. It was already flooded with trolls during the fumbled beta launch so I wonder if they'll do it again. Most likely.

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right wing agitators complain about Twitter, etc , but I think they'll be bored on a site of all conservatives. If there's no one to "trigger" than what's the point? 

Will be interesting to watch. It was already flooded with trolls during the fumbled beta launch so I wonder if they'll do it again. Most likely.

I can't imagine it will have much success. Even the people who like him like I do probably don't really care very much about banging the stolen election drum. I imagine it will have more traction than a site dedicated to trumpeting the glories of the Biden Administration. I think this could be an excellent opportunity for Trump to grab The High Ground and be a true voice of common-sense conservatism. I don't think his ego will allow him to do it and I don't think the corrupt media we'll report on it. but... Like they say, them's the breaks.

WSS

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/finance/trumps-truth-social-app-launches-060155460-123935845-125758159.html?soc_src=aolapp

But I can't really envision myself rustling up the energy to download the app. Sorry bud. There's so much more you could potentially do other than waste time on this shit.

WSS

The demand was massive I tell ya.  Massive.

More on the subject from that link........

......Led by former Republican U.S. Representative Devin Nunes, Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), the venture behind Truth Social, joins a growing portfolio of technology companies that are positioning themselves as champions of free speech and hope to draw users who feel their views are suppressed on more established platforms.......

....... Additionally, in December TMTG raised $1 billion committed financing from private investors; that money also will not be available until the DWAC deal closes.

Digital World's activities have come under scrutiny from the Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, according to a regulatory filing, and the deal is likely months away from closing.......

On 2/21/2022 at 5:59 AM, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/finance/trumps-truth-social-app-launches-060155460-123935845-125758159.html?soc_src=aolapp

But I can't really envision myself rustling up the energy to download the app. Sorry bud. There's so much more you could potentially do other than waste time on this shit.

WSS

you wanna get naked with donald ? bwahahahhahaha

On 2/21/2022 at 9:41 AM, MLD Woody said:

Thinking it will be about the same as Parler

On 2/21/2022 at 9:41 AM, MLD Woody said:

One would think that Twatter would be bored with all of the Libtards that have taken over that cesspool.

19 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

One would think that Twatter would be bored with all of the Libtards that have taken over that cesspool.

I'm pretty sure the majority of Twitter would get along just fine without conservative political posts and complaints. Some on the left may leave to try and argue with the right on Truth, but most Twitter users wouldn't notice or be happy right wingers left. 

The true MAGA fanatics, the ones that would flock to this new site, and the ones that have a burning need to try and trigger the left. We'll see how they handle a separate site. 

19 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Thinking it will be about the same as Parler

It'll be interesting. If Truth fails then that'll be the end of it. The amount of misinformation that will be passed around in there is concerning, for sure, but with it just being an echo chamber the interest mat fade. Your main demo being retirees with too much time on their hands could go either way

On 2/21/2022 at 8:59 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Ah Christ what a cock up. You know it's just going to be beset by trolls making up fake shit to fight against. Here we are looking at the potential for world war 3 with a walking corpse of a president and people are still basing their whole personas on this fucking guy. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2022 at 10:39 AM, MLD Woody said:

It'll be interesting. If Truth fails then that'll be the end of it. The amount of misinformation that will be passed around in there is concerning, for sure, but with it just being an echo chamber the interest mat fade. Your main demo being retirees with too much time on their hands could go either way

Red State articles will be shared more 😁