THE BROWNS BOARD

Ukraine hit by massive cyber attack

DieHardBrownsFan

dammit. I said months before - there was goin to be a war. It's history. and, that china would look to make serious headway toward changing the map, and both are doing it for $$$$$$$$$$$.

The Ukraine was starved to death and submission by stalin - it was the "Breadbasket" of Europe.

China desperately needs the wealth of corporations etc in Taiwan.

obaMao commie refused to send in military weapons for the Ukraine to defend itself.

and biden.....

when asked if he underestimated putrid putin....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10541307/Biden-hits-Fox-News-Peter-Doocy-asking-president-underestimated-Putin.html

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

dammit. I said months before - there was goin to be a war. It's history. and, that china would look to make serious headway toward changing the map, and both are doing it for $$$$$$$$$$$.

The Ukraine was starved to death and submission by stalin - it was the "Breadbasket" of Europe.

China desperately needs the wealth of corporations etc in Taiwan.

obaMao commie refused to send in military weapons for the Ukraine to defend itself.

and biden.....

when asked if he underestimated putrid putin....

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-news-media-rules-russia-ukraine-coverage

11 million Ukrainians exterminated by Stalin by starvation, but the world only knows about the Jews.

Edit: Wow, years ago i read it was 11 million, now im seeing anywhere from 3.5 to 7.5.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Gorka said:

11 million Ukrainians exterminated by Stalin by starvation, but the world only knows about the Jews.

Edit: Wow, years ago i read it was 11 million, now im seeing anywhere from 3.5 to 7.5.

Holodomor. That’s some of what l read about when l heard about the situation in Ukraine. I’d heard there was some bad blood between them and Russia. That’s one significant reason why. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60353677.amp

I think l get the positions of both sides here. From Russia’s perspective they aren’t too keen on having a western ally on their doorstep. Similar to the Bay of Pigs when we weren’t too crazy about the USSR getting cozy with Cuba.

From the Ukraine’s perspective, they want the freedom to prosper as a nation without the yoke of Russia holding them back. Not to mention the aforementioned bad blood between the 2 nations.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Holodomor. That’s some of what l read about when l heard about the situation in Ukraine. I’d heard there was some bad blood between them and Russia. That’s one significant reason why. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60353677.amp

I think l get the positions of both sides here. From Russia’s perspective they aren’t too keen on having a western ally on their doorstep. Similar to the Bay of Pigs when we weren’t too crazy about the USSR getting cozy with Cuba.

From the Ukraine’s perspective, they want the freedom to prosper as a nation without the yoke of Russia holding them back. Not to mention the aforementioned bad blood between the 2 nations.

yep, except the difference is gigantic. Russia became the soviet union via force. russia entered into an anti-offensive bioweapon with the United States many decades ago. But as soon as they signed it - we only found out after the soviet union disbanded.......

they upped their aggressive bioweapon research dramatically to gain advantage.

I know of a dentist asst - she lived in Romania - she said ot me years ago - she was concerned russia would do it again one day.

A friend who sold baked goods at the farmer's market - from Yugoslavia - said he and his brother escaped from there

with their families blessings to live in freedom. They were too frail to make it, couldn't leave their home.

I was in hs when the russians did this:

Soviets invade Czechoslovakia - HISTORY

August 20 Soviets invade Czechoslovakia On the night of August 20, 1968, approximately 200,000 Warsaw Pact troops and 5,000 tanks invade Czechoslovakia to crush the " Prague Spring "—a brief period...

the russians will go after the Baltic states - leaving Poland as a free democray is not what russia is about - they will go after Poland to set an example.

Not the same as the soviets putting missiles into cuba. The dangerous aggressor is russia. We are not that.

9 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Unfortunately these cyber attacks are nothing new and probably here to stay. With modernization and globalization come quite a few negatives, this being a glaring one.

yep, the strategic use of cyber warfare has been developed over many years. Right now, it's a precursor to

trying to render computerized air defense systems incapacitated, at least to a point. Missiles will be fired next to soften

up the defenses.

damn UN. It's just a money pit for our country.