THE BROWNS BOARD

I wish Zelensky could be our president right now....

calfoxwc

this is great stuff:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/26/ukrainian-president-zelensky-tells-russia-to-pound-sand-and-hits-joe-bidens-impotence-n528342

Ukrainian President Zelensky Tells Russia to Pound Sand — and Hits Joe Biden's Impotence

"That rift escalated after Zelensky directly addressed urgings from the Biden administration for him to flee Ukraine instead of remaining to lead his nation’s defense. In a phrase that will no doubt become an iconic part of this entire saga, Ukraine’s president asserted, “I need ammunition, not a ride.”

Putin’s main achievement in the last 48 hours is making President Zelensky a global hero. His quote to Americans offering to evacuate him “I need ammunition, not a ride”.

— Stig Abell (@StigAbell) February 26, 2022"

I guess biden's offer of a ride out of country was per an instruction by pukin.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

facebook_1612493994349_67632900104756961

Not sure about "rigging the 2020 election" though.. He spent the entire campaign in his basement.

Anyway, the only reason you motherfuckers who voted for this scumbag was because Trump hurt your precious feelings.

None of you has yet to offer one valid reason as to why Trump didn't deserve a second term.

You know who you are Hoorta. And the rest of you. Time to own it.

19 hours ago, Neo said:

Move to Ukraine and he can be...........

Um...Cal said OUR president, not "my" president.

Which was clearly meant to communicate his deep concern and love for this country, unlike those lib fgts you side with who hate it.

God if only all those lib fgts in 2016 who actually did promise to leave this country had Trump got elected followed through with their threats.

• Upvote 2

I'm sure the Helsinki Hussy would have done better by offering Putin a permanent residence at the new Trump tower in Kyiv. His admiration is sickening. But not surprising from the man who wants to be our dictator with all of your help in by-passing the Constitution and SCOTUS.

14 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I'm sure the Helsinki Hussy would have done better by offering Putin a permanent residence at the new Trump tower in Kyiv. His admiration is sickening. But not surprising from the man who wants to be our dictator with all of your help in by-passing the Constitution and SCOTUS.

Your cup of denial is overflowing. Nothing to see here.

This is a prime example why you can't debate a liberal....they jump from one inane point to another which makes them think they are winning.

40 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think you may need MHC.  

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

73B9906C-AE44-40EF-857F-17F1BEF1C3C0.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

Um...Cal said OUR president, not "my" president.

Which was clearly meant to communicate his deep concern and love for this country, unlike those lib fgts you side with who hate it.

God if only all those lib fgts in 2016 who actually did promise to leave this country had Trump got elected followed through with their threats.

You can follow him if you want. If you hate this country so much you are free to move where ever you feel. You and Cal and whoever attack others for simply exercising their right to vote can go to whatever country you want or you can move to Russia if you want to live in an Autocracy. 

I didn't sit around and bitch and moan when Trump was elected, I just made sure I got out to vote when it was time. If you don't like the way things are, then do something about it instead of blaming the people who voted.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

You can follow him if you want. If you hate this country so much you are free to move where ever you feel. You and Cal and whoever attack others for simply exercising their right to vote can go to whatever country you want or you can move to Russia if you want to live in an Autocracy. 

I didn't sit around and bitch and moan when Trump was elected, I just made sure I got out to vote when it was time. If you don't like the way things are, then do something about it instead of blaming the people who voted.

pitiful attempt at a defense. It was good that you voted, but it was sickening that you voted like

the main stream lefty media manipulated you to vote. Voting because of Pres Trump's TWEETS?

they didn't bother anybody - and the orange tan? and jumping onboard higgardly clinton's fake about

"russian collusion" ? and jumping onto the "NY prosecutors gonna...". NOPE. AGAIN FAILED because it

was a FAKE in the first place. But you all happily fell for it.

"look at ME, I FEEL happy to vote against world peace, America, secure borders, booming economy,

energy independence, military strength to deter war and aggression...".

it was all about you lefty's and how YOU FEEL. Everything else could go to hell, as long as you FELT elite by

joining the fad haters club and voted like you were told.

Now....our country is falling apart here and there, world peace is shattered. you voted for a president that you

know has NEVER done anything good/great for America in his entire career. Biden has been an incompetent cowardly nutjob faker his entire life.

Voting against your own people and country - it's YOU ALL that should go live in russia. You'd be happy at least for a week maybe, til reality sets in, ....maybe.

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

image.png.03c81a06647f7d4f5d6e1ce7f3fdd5aa.png

Trudeau is an arrogant, dishonest slut.

Canada will not send weapons to Ukraine, boosting cyber ...

He was asked by multiple journalists to provide a clear answer as to why the government has decided not to send weapons to Ukraine. Trudeau repeatedly did not directly answer the questions.

26 minutes ago, Axe said:

image.png.03c81a06647f7d4f5d6e1ce7f3fdd5aa.png

Zelensky is one bad Azz dude good for him  !

GO UKRAINE,  we're with you !

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think you may need MHC.  

I think Barr needs it more. His new book says Trump tried to make him do illegal things to change the election result. Wonder why. 😂  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/bill-barr-book-trump-attack-b2024380.html 

“The absurd lengths to which he took his ‘stolen election’ claim led to the rioting on Capitol Hill.” 

“The election was not ‘stolen’. Trump lost it.” 

At least Barr does not have RHS - Rabbit Hole Syndrome.

35 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think Barr needs it more. His new book says Trump tried to make him do illegal things to change the election result. Wonder why. 😂  

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/bill-barr-book-trump-attack-b2024380.html 

“The absurd lengths to which he took his ‘stolen election’ claim led to the rioting on Capitol Hill.” 

“The election was not ‘stolen’. Trump lost it.” 

At least Barr does not have RHS - Rabbit Hole Syndrome.

You should be so ashamed of yourself.

whatever you say is tainted with the knowledge that you are against our country.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

You should be so ashamed of yourself.

whatever you say is tainted with the knowledge that you are against our country.

You should listen to your own words and apply them to yourself for supporting the man who would be dictator. All you cultists are committed against the Constitution and a man's delusion that he won an election. Barr knew he didn't. Go read his book when it gets published instead of making unfounded accusations. 

And I was quoting Barr above  BTW.