THE BROWNS BOARD

I wish Zelensky could be our president right now....

calfoxwc

3 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

I have heard that Ukraine is totally corrupt and is a hotbed of wealthy debauchery...akin to epstein island.

Just sayin..

old news - that was the pro-russian corrupt hack.

NOT ZELENSKI.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

What makes you so sure Cal?  I’m torn between whatever the news stations are spouting…why would they all of sudden tell the truth?

It's history - it was true years before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Ukraine

But the Ukraine people elected an excellent leader.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/volodymyr-zelensky-ukraine-president-russia/

so, I don't consider the Ukraine gov corrupt - bu undoing the corrupt in a former soviet dominated satellite, if

a tough job.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

It's history - it was true years before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Ukraine

But the Ukraine people elected an excellent leader.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/volodymyr-zelensky-ukraine-president-russia/

so, I don't consider the Ukraine gov corrupt - bu undoing the corrupt in a former soviet dominated satellite, if

a tough job.

I’m not going overboard yet.  I know Russia is an regime that squashes Christian beliefs and has yet to convert.

There are some apparitions that have been around for some time which warns us about Russia.

But thinking that Ukrainian government is free of Corruption is a pipe dream.

maybe the new guy is straight up…

well see

• Upvote 1

yep, I'm thinkin russian bot.

maybe that is why you know who splashed garbage all over this particular thread.

Russian Propagandists Are in Overdrive Right Now, Creating ...

The latest Tweet by snopes.com states, 'Russian propagandists are in overdrive right now, creating content that attempts to convince viewers that the Kremlin's unprovoked attack on Ukraine is justified. ...' 🔎 Russian Propagandists Are in Overdrive Right Now, Creating Content That Attempts to ... - Latest Tweet by Snopes.com.

Russia's Propaganda & Disinformation Ecosystem - 2022 ...

Share. In April 2021, our team published an overview of the Russian propaganda and disinformation ecosystem—the media networks, outlets, and websites that often toe the Kremlin line, spread Russian propaganda or disinformation, and even, in some cases, take direction from Russian intelligence services or the Russian state.. While our 2021 chart was imperfect, it attempted to outline the ...

Russian propagandists claim thousands have been 'tortured ...

Russian propagandists claim thousands have been 'tortured and killed' by Ukraine. Russian state TV has whipped up hysteria by highlighting a Donbas fighter claiming that Ukrainian nationalists will "kill and butcher you all, and hang your children on wires". It comes as Moscow relentlessly moved military assets towards Ukraine and conducted ...

Facebook Sends a Serious Warning to Russia - TheStreet

Russian propagandists ran a handful of websites masquerading as independent news outlets, publishing claims about the West betraying Ukraine and Ukraine being a failed state.

Putin's propaganda: Channeling the rabid 'Protocols of the ...

Solovyov is considered one of the major propagandists of Russian President Vladimir Putin's regime, and therefore it's not surprising that in that statement, at the beginning of his broadcast, he integrated two key Orwellian concepts underlining the Kremlin's moves these days: the first is that the invasion of Ukraine is not a war, but rather an "operation," and the