THE BROWNS BOARD

Lefties - all about being liked by....communist countries

calfoxwc

because their "demoquack" politicians can get rich.

Yep, doesn't make sense to me, either.

Meanwhile, "birds of a feather flock together....woodpecker's party... dems support demoquack party who are nice to russia and communist china while russia tries to commit genocide in the Ukraine (their first attempt):

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ukrainian-government-official-shreds-biden-democrats

Ukrainian government official shreds Biden, Democrats: 'If Democrats weren’t such p***ies in foreign policy, this might not have happened'

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Helsinki! ("I don't know why it would have been Russia"). And refusal to provide weapons to Ukraine unless they found dirt on Biden for Trump to use.

But since that never took place and also since it actually did happen with your boy Joe that's a pretty stupid statement. Ukraine is famous for sending slush money to the Democrat Party. Whether you like it or not or whether you care or not.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

But since that never took place and also since it actually did happen with your boy Joe that's a pretty stupid statement. Ukraine is famous for sending slush money to the Democrat Party. Whether you like it or not or whether you care or not.

WSS

There were two things I said, so confirm which you believe did not happen.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

First of all there was no quid pro quo. Your corrupt buddy in Ukraine ( the one that bribed Vice President Biden through his Dirtbag of a son ) got his weapons.

Furthermore even if he was researching the corrupt activities of your candidate I see nothing wrong with that. If he'd done any of the horseshit that the foreign operative sold in the dossier to Hillary I just assumed that shoyld come out. But it was Democrat lies.

Number two Joe Biden what on television and bragged about blackmailing Ukraine.

I don't think you really misunderstand this, I think you're just being an...

WSS

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Don't waste your time here Tex... 31 days until they have to migrate over to Truth Social, with their Russian sympathizer "The Orange Guy"....  1\6 "legitimate social protest"...  Now yeah- I've been reading...  Putin never called dRump "brilliant" either.   Some folks on boards that are less biased than this one, and happen to be fluent in Russian, say.  that's not a good translation.  A more accurate rendering of the word is "colorful".  Lock him up!!!.   

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Don't waste your time here Tex... 31 days until they have to migrate over to Truth Social, with their Russian sympathizer "The Orange Guy"....  1\6 "legitimate social protest"...  Now yeah- I've been reading...  Putin never called dRump "brilliant" either.   Some folks on boards that are less biased than this one, and happen to be fluent in Russian, say.  that's not a good translation.  A more accurate rendering of the word is "colorful".  Lock him up!!!.   

Man, you have a real problem.  Should seek some help bro.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

000.jpg.2d7d47b52ef06222cb04a76870f7935f.jpg

• Upvote 1

sissy trolling lies. they never end.

Obamao refused to arm the Ukraine. He was and is an UNAmerican coward.

Sorry, Joe: Team Obama refused to arm Ukraine at all

Oct 9, 2019In December 2017, the new administration announced that the United States would send the lethal aid to Ukraine that Poroshenko requested and Obama and Biden refused — the sale of $47 million ...

When Obama Left Ukraine Defenseless | National Review

The Daily Mail had the report back in March: As a U.S. senator, Barack Obama won $48 million in federal funding to help Ukraine destroy thousands of tons of guns and ammunition - weapons which ...

Obama Won't Arm Ukraine Because He Led the Disarming of ...

The Daily Mail had the report back in March: As a U.S. senator, Barack Obama won $48 million in federal funding to help Ukraine destroy thousands of tons of guns and ammunition - weapons which ...

President Trump was a LEADER and did over 200 good/great things FOR AMERICA.

Trump admin approves new sale of anti-tank weapons to Ukraine

The Trump administration has approved the $39 million sale of defensive lethal weapons to Ukraine, according to two U.S. officials and another source familiar with the plan.. U.S. arms sales to ...

Trump gives green light to selling lethal arms to Ukraine ...

By John Bowden - 12/20/17 06:00 PM EST 582. The Trump administration on Wednesday approved the sale of lethal arms to Ukraine's government as the country battles pro-Russian separatists in its ...

Hoorta's, and Neo's, and woodpecker's turd loser president...

did not send arms to the Ukraine either, until other countries around the world took action and made

him look like the coward he is.

White House freezes Ukraine military package ... - POLITICO

Jun 18, 202106/18/2021 01:00 PM EDT. Updated: 06/18/2021 06:53 PM EDT. The Biden White House has temporarily halted a military aid package to Ukraine that would include lethal weapons, a plan originally made ...

Joe Biden refuses to say why US is not personally ...

Joe Biden has refused to say why the US is not personally sanctioning Vladimir Putin after he Russia launched an invasion of Ukraine. Speaking at the White House on Thursday afternoon, just hours after Russia started attacking cities across Ukraine, Mr Biden announced a set of sanctions against Russia that he claimed would be as damaging as the bombs and bullets being fired by Russian forces.

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

I sure will miss cal's posts from his loft in St. Petersburg.🤣

And hammertime's support of America's #1 traitor.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I’m against lifetime politicians who steal, cheat and enrich themselves.

I’m against baby killers and idiots who don’t know the difference between a boy and a girl.  A lot more than that but your TDS has you so blind you think its all about someone who’s been out of office for over a year.  I suggest you move on.

• Upvote 3

On 3/1/2022 at 8:16 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

You always resorting to accusing the other side of what your side is guilty of is boring.

It's a glaring indication that Biden has rendered you incapable of defending that Clown

On 2/28/2022 at 7:52 PM, hoorta said:

What I said to Tex goes for you too.

TDS is incurable for some.

Biden has been the cure for others, but your case is terminal.

In case you haven't been paying attention, the "Let's GO Brandon" chant hasn't exclusively been used by right wing extremists.

It's sad that they get it, while an old windbag like you who is supposed to possess a higher level of wisdom at your age is oblivious.

On average, fewer than 3 in 10 adults under the age of 30 approve of Biden’s job performance as president, and a majority disapproves, according to online polling conducted by the Economist and YouGov. Biden’s net negative 21 approval rating with the demographic is his worst among any age group, the organizations found. On top of that, Biden has a net negative 17 rating among people aged between 30 and 44.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

I’m against lifetime politicians who steal, cheat and enrich themselves.

I’m against baby killers and idiots who don’t know the difference between a boy and a girl.  A lot more than that but your TDS has you so blind you think its all about someone who’s been out of office for over a year.  I suggest you move on.

This board still thinks he's president. How about giving them that advice.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Apparently you do.

WSS

Nah- the Orange One thinks he's still the president.  Can't let 2020 go.  How some guys here want to rag on Dementia Joe, but turn a complete blind eye to their hero's latest rantings- amazing...  He's lost it Steve... Worse than Biden. Sent a Brave young American to a PLANT.   Thought the good old US of A had sent a amphibious assault against the Ukraine.  Until he got corrected on FOX. 

Still sucking up to his pal Putin.  Quotes supplied on request.  You still want this rapidly descending into dementia guy with the nuclear codes?  Some apparently do.  Yes, among his hard core MAGAs... this still rings true.  he could kill someone, and his devoted Trumplicans would still blindly follow him.  He's a self serving traitor Steve. 1\6 and now his latest comments back that up.  

Bold? You remember 1\6 I'll be right there with you (in my golf cart) leading the charge up Capitol Hill? Pussy.  If he was still in office, he'd probably offer Putin  Kazakhstan, Hungary, and East Germany besides.  Tuck Frump.   

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Nah- the Orange One thinks he's still the president.  Can't let 2020 go.  How some guys here want to rag on Dementia Joe, but turn a complete blind eye to their hero's latest rantings- amazing...  He's lost it Steve... Worse than Biden. Sent a Brave young American to a PLANT.   Thought the good old US of A had sent a amphibious assault against the Ukraine.  Until he got corrected on FOX. 

Still sucking up to his pal Putin.  Quotes supplied on request.  You still want this rapidly descending into dementia guy with the nuclear codes?  Some apparently do.  Yes, among his hard core MAGAs... this still rings true.  he could kill someone, and his devoted Trumplicans would still blindly follow him.  He's a self serving traitor Steve. 1\6 and now his latest comments back that up.  

Bold? You remember 1\6 I'll be right there with you (in my golf cart) leading the charge up Capitol Hill? Pussy.  If he was still in office, he'd probably offer Putin  Kazakhstan, Hungary, and East Germany besides.  Tuck Frump.   

imagesindexindex.jpg.c0ad64ce6ba7e02a80ec44abdf7d5156.jpg

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Apparently you do.

WSS

Why don't you take a poll here and ask how many think he really won the 2020 Presidential Election? Why do you think I call his delusion a rabbit hole that most here still live in anyway?

BTW - here's a place all the poliboard righties can move to when the BB shuts down April 1. You've earned it with awarded Confederate Bucks from various posts. 🤣

46 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Why don't you take a poll here and ask how many think he really won the 2020 Presidential Election? Why do you think I call his delusion a rabbit hole that most here still live in anyway?

BTW - here's a place all the poliboard righties can move to when the BB shuts down April 1. You've earned it with awarded Confederate Bucks from various posts. 🤣

Because it's not part of this discussion?

And the failure of your  guy is more important.

WSS

42 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Tex, the only reason you are on this board is because of your love for JFF.  🤣

it just seems cowardly and self-adoring to 100% of the time - spew out contrarian and antagonistic asswholeish deliberate attention getting bs posts to any thread.... and divert from the subject at hand.

Whoorta, tex, and woodpecker - the "look at ME...lonesome threesome".