THE BROWNS BOARD

Change my name back!

Pat Mahomo

As I understand it...this place is going away for good very soon.

My screen name should go back to Zerovoltz before this place shuts out the lights.  

If not, the Browns will be cursed!........well even more than they already are! 

....stuff like this is why you guys can't have a winner....

11 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

My screen name should go back to Zerovoltz before this place shuts out the lights.  

since Zombo is retiring from his Moderator duties, maybe the new upper level boss will give you your name back.  I've never agreed with Z messing with other fan's screen names.  :)  

So Mahomo's secret or real name  is actually zero volts well i learned something today.   You made a good run in the last  Browns Board game. 

Now who is zero volts ?  Hmmmmm.      

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

since Zombo is retiring from his Moderator duties, maybe the new upper level boss will give you your name back.  I've never agreed with Z messing with other fan's screen names.  :)  

I'll think about it.

I have some other things to do first. 😉

19 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

You had two ... two ... shots to beat the Bungles, and you would have had your name back ... but your team failed.

Technically, Kathy still owns the board. And, literally,  I am the only one with Admin controls.

All new Mods must sign an agreement not to touch the troll names in order to be hired on.

Forever Mahomo.

Z

• Haha 6