THE BROWNS BOARD

What Will You Do?

TexasAg1969

When the poliboard here shuts down?

Since I am returning to Italy next November for a couple of weeks, I'll be looking for the best free Italian language program to practice up before going. I used a BBC conversational program I found a couple of months before we went in 2012. It helped a lot but a few months more would have been better. Now I have the time from April 1 on.

I look forward to staying with two of my wife's sisters (one is fluent in Italian) and their husbands in a townhouse in Florence. Just around the corner I can sign up for a one day wine tour through the Chianti region of Tuscany south of Florence. hoorta will be jealous. 🍷

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

It's not shutting down.  As a matter of fact, it will be better than ever!

And there was no 1/6 either. Never happened. It was just a lost tourist group with their own little flag so they knew where to rally for lunch.🤣

A man carries the Confederate battle flag in the U.S. Capitol

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You obviously didn't read the news.  Keep up.  

Never saw nothin'. Are they running all the trumpettes off the poliboard so it gets real?🤐

Anyway-thanks for the update. Went over to see Kathy's message because I had not seen it. 

Glad I can still make fun of you (soon to be in Italian too).😘

• Like 1

Any real board doesn't allow politics, race, religion, etc. Which is why I come here just for the entertainment value. I do not take this place seriously, I mean how could you? The poli board is almost as big as the Browns board, you know, what this place is supposed to be about? FOOTBALL. There is a thread that's almost 300+ pages long of some guy just yammering on about something. I could care less if this place (The Browns Board) sinks or swims.

tex and neo translation:

"I couldn't care less if innocent men, women and children are blown to bits in the Ukraine, but Pres Trump endangered the universe with mean tweets I never read......"

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

tex and neo translation:

"I couldn't care less if innocent men, women and children are blown to bits in the Ukraine, but Pres Trump endangered the universe with mean tweets I never read......"

I could care less if you set yourself on fire. In fact, why do you in protest of what is going on in the world. I'll bring the marshmallows. 

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

I could care less if you set yourself on fire.

neo translation:

"I pretend to be mean, terrible, wicked, bad and nasty online because I voted for russia to destroy the people in the Ukraine"

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

"I pretend to be mean, terrible, wicked, bad and nasty online because I voted for russia to destroy the people in the Ukraine"

cryfox translation " I cry about everything but I do nothing to change it" If "your" president was so great then you should have done more to see that he was re-elected. BUT VOTER FRAUD!! WAH WAH WAH.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I voted for russia to destroy the people in the Ukraine"

I remember people like you criticizing people like me saying "Russia Russia Russia" while you were saying "China China China", now "Russia Russia Russia" is bombing and murdering innocent people. So you can go fuck yourself.