THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board March Madness!

Zombo

• Zombo pinned this topic

8 of 10 players had Ken-tucky in the Final 4 or 2 well the #2 seed is gone in day 1.

Ahhhh March MADNESS you've got to love it !  

On 3/17/2022 at 11:48 PM, mjp28 said:

8 of 10 players had Ken-tucky in the Final 4 or 2 well the #2 seed is gone in day 1.

Ahhhh March MADNESS you've got to love it !  

It's had it's madness alright! I made it thru staying up till 1AM with a time change 💤....

going as expected.... the Final fours will matter 

I don't see where I can catch Beanpot?  I've been Bean'd at the plate    Good Luck to all still dancing

Just checking the Yahoo Fantasy Tourney national results going to Saturday's games..

40 players with 30/32 high 188, on correct picks all of them had UCon and Ken-tucky on their brackets.   The top here are bean 25/169 and mjp 25/177.

Still a long way even to the Sweet 16.  Good luck everyone !

Baylor down 25 now in OT !  2:31 left......

.....UNC   93-86    Final.  The defending champion is out.  A lot of red on the brackets. 

Dusty I honestly thought that you had no shot at winning this 2022 March Madness Tournament now you have a shot at the Final 2 or  NC.

Same with diehard with Duke. 

Did you really think that that they could send coach Mike *Krzy-zew-ski  out with a big ring ?    Plus St Peter's,  what a tournament  !

* EDIT - Coach K. has one tricky name to spell,  I've got it right now  !

Edited by mjp28

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Dusty I honestly thought that you had no shot at winning this 2022 March Madness Tournament now you have a shot at the Final 2 or  NC.

Same with diehard with Duke. 

Did you really think that that they could send coach Mike Krezyzewski out with a big ring ?    Plus St Peter's,  what a tournament  !

I thought I was out of it due to early losses. Anything can happen in this tournament. Who'd have thought a 15 seed could beat Kentucky let alone make it to the elite 8? 

Even though I had Kentucky going to the final 4 and St Peters knocked them out I am loving what they are doing. Maybe that's why I am a Browns fan.

Your one job is to recruit college basketball players to come to St. Peters University located in Jersey City, New Jersey...

Give that man a pay raise !  Man ! They were so fun to watch ! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Your one job is to recruit college basketball players to come to St. Peters University located in Jersey City, New Jersey...

Give that man a pay raise !  Man ! They were so fun to watch ! 

Final Four with 2,100 students what an incredible time !   The ultimate bracket busters knocked my Purdue Boilermakers right out of the F4.  Good job. 

• Zombo unpinned this topic