THE BROWNS BOARD

Baker demands trade...

Zombo

On 3/16/2022 at 12:07 PM, mjp28 said:

On the bright side of the Watson/Baker alleged swap.....is this the end of those dorky Baker at the Browns  stadium commercials  ?

So there's someone else out there who thinks almost all those Progressive commercials were pretty dumb?   

How about this for a new one...  "Homeless with Baker Mayfield"  show him on a raft out on Lake Erie.  :)  

Well I hope you are all happy we won the offseason again...  i guarantee however the results will be the same... This dude is a total quitter...  You don't give 230 mill to a dude who quit on his team.. Got his coaches fired then demanded they all be replaced with all Black coaches... This dude is a fucking racist POS... Enjoy..

Deshaun Watson 2020 -- Deshaun is such a quitter that he had one of NFL history's best campaigns as a QB in 2020.

Texans know it was all Bill OBrien's fault -- and nothing to do with DW.

The Jack Easterby Power Struggle In Houston -- This is the long SI article on Easterby, the chaplain who got a small position in Patriots org, then left for more power.  If you don't know how ridiculous the Texans org internal politics are, spend the time to read this.  All the dumb things in Texansland are a direct result of first OBrien, then Easterby.

Every NFL Fan's Reaction to DW Going to Browns

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

So there's someone else out there who thinks almost all those Progressive commercials were pretty dumb?   

How about this for a new one...  "Homeless with Baker Mayfield"  show him on a raft out on Lake Erie.  :)  

Let’s see how many companies are willing to hitch their ponies to DW’s wagon?

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Well I hope you are all happy we won the offseason again...  i guarantee however the results will be the same... This dude is a total quitter...  You don't give 230 mill to a dude who quit on his team.. Got his coaches fired then demanded they all be replaced with all Black coaches... This dude is a fucking racist POS... Enjoy..

Absolutely, just when you thought we got rid of the “me first” cancer in the locker room in OBJ.

3 hours ago, nickers said:

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Absolutely, just when you thought we got rid of the “me first” cancer in the locker room in OBJ.

Here I thought we escaped disaster. This was an asswholish move - it shows how much the haslams are trash. I can't believe Berry went willingly with this - but obviously? the haslams couldn't care less about the folks who have paid so much money over the years as Browns fans attending games...they care only about the network money coming in, seems to me. And this garbage gets the attention of a lot of fans around the league, albeit a ton of negative attention.

Just when the Browns were on the verge of really doing something in the playoffs and going to the superbowl, Mcdowell does what he did, and now this. I don't need to follow teams that willingly do what the Browns have now done.

Browns fans did not need this asinine drama and sleaze.

three FIRST ROUND PICKS ????????? WTF?

We do as well. Seems like it is very much "we get notoriety by more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from tv networks, and Browns fans with expensive season tickets can go shove it".

Yes, I know they didn't file charges, etc etc. And maybe he was innocent of it all. I don't think so - but we did not need the drama. They didn't "file charges" against rothslutberger, but this is far worse.

On principle, there are better things to do - fishing/camping/gardening/farming/being outdoors/watching squirrels in our woods/going after groundhogs like Murray did in "Caddyshack"/etc .....

whatever. they could have drafted a qb in th first round the next three? years, and I would have been fine with that.

All the young Browns fans have to have this explained to them?

nope. Baker gave it all out on the field - he deserved better - this team deserves better.

Hell, I would never have paid three draft picks for Tom Brady !

Ok, I would have for Peyton Manning in his prime.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2022/03/19/cleveland-browns-fans-divided-over-decision-bring-qb-deshaun-watson/

A lot of Browns fans have given so many coaches "a chance". so many seasons " a chance".

The Browns can now shove it. that goes for the haslams and berry ....

Not even if they get three first round draft picks for trading Baker.

I'm done. the haslams have lost their last chance.

• Thanks 1