THE BROWNS BOARD

Transgender wins NCAA girls swimming title

Kvoethe

57 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

So child is born with both sex organs and parents decide to choose female. Is she banned from female sports!

Seriously??  How many of then are there..how many are athletes??

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Agreed there is a large difference. Just pointing out you can’t simply say if you were born with a prick you can’t play female sports.

And that is an example of "looking at it from a well reasoned mind' ?

I know your mind. You would rather go to the extremes to try and rationalize what you yourself know is irrational because doing otherwise would put you on the side of conservatives.

Now we have libtard opposing  libtard.

Feminists in opposition to men pretending to be women.

Use your so called gift of reason here. Which side are you on?

Rational liberals. About time.

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Agreed there is a large difference. Just pointing out you can’t simply say if you were born with a prick you can’t play female sports.

So you are going on record with the notion that Leah Thomas has both sets of genitalia from birth?

And you call me a contrarian?

WSS

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So you are going on record with the notion that Leah Thomas has both sets of genitalia from birth?

And you call me a contrarian?

WSS

That’s not at all what I’m saying.  When this is discussed and rules are put in place they need to be mindful of the eventual lawsuits and ramifications.  This can’t be a simple as of you were once male you can’t compete in female athletics because that will reach past the intended target group. This will be a difficult rule to make as people are transitioning at younger ages.  I’ve never weighed in on who, what, when, where or how. I just think knee jerk reactions to a particular situation never prove reasonable. 

48 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

That’s not at all what I’m saying.  When this is discussed and rules are put in place they need to be mindful of the eventual lawsuits and ramifications.  This can’t be a simple as of you were once male you can’t compete in female athletics because that will reach past the intended target group. This will be a difficult rule to make as people are transitioning at younger ages.  I’ve never weighed in on who, what, when, where or how. I just think knee jerk reactions to a particular situation never prove reasonable. 

Rule *1  :  If you have balls and a penis you can't compete with the females.

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

I did see that someone had given a previous answer when I posted this. But yes it really can be as simple as people make it out to be; biological males should not compete against biological females. You brought in, facetiously I assume, people who were born with both sets. That's like point zero zero two of people.

Furthermore I think having that big goon swim against girls half his size is for no other reason than to shock and offend. You guys need to lay off that kind of thing. I can think of some fuckedupshit the right would consider doing but none as ludicrous as this.

WSS 

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I did see that someone had given a previous answer when I posted this. But yes it really can be as simple as people make it out to be; biological males should not compete against biological females. You brought in, facetiously I assume, people who were born with both sets. That's like point zero zero two of people.

Furthermore I think having that big goon swim against girls half his size is for no other reason than to shock and offend. You guys need to lay off that kind of thing. I can think of some fuckedupshit the right would consider doing but none as ludicrous as this.

WSS 

Your far too patient with stupidity Steve.

6’4” male beats girls.  How is it not that simple.  Not even a need to explain genitalia.  Man beat girls.

Absolutly pathetic for any rhetoric even challenging the absurdness 

6 hours ago, BaconHound said:

That’s not at all what I’m saying.  When this is discussed and rules are put in place they need to be mindful of the eventual lawsuits and ramifications.  

No they don't.

This can’t be a simple as of you were once male..

Stop right there. Yes it is. If you were born a male, you are a male for the rest of your life whether you like it or not.

This will be a difficult rule to make as people are transitioning at younger ages.  I’ve never weighed in on who, what, when, where or how. I just think knee jerk reactions to a particular situation never prove reasonable. 

Yeah "transitioning."  Nice way to try and normalize gender dysphoria.