THE BROWNS BOARD

Heading towards WWIII - buckle your seatbelts

calfoxwc

It's so much a heartbreak....watching the invasion/desetruction/genocide by russians on tv.

Intentionally bombing a theater/bomb shelter of Ukraine WOMEN and CHILDREN.

these war crimes are meant to wipe out Ukrainians from the earth. Putin calls even his own people

who disagree with him ...."insects".

hitler called Jews "vermin" during WWII.

stalin starved out millions of Ukrainians -

Holodomor - Wikipedia

The Holodomor (Ukrainian: Голодомо́р, romanized: Holodomor, IPA: [ɦolodoˈmɔr]; derived from морити голодом, moryty holodom, 'to kill by starvation'), also known as the Terror-Famine or the Great Famine, was a famine in Soviet Ukraine from 1932 to 1933 that killed millions of Ukrainians.The term Holodomor emphasises the famine's man-made and allegedly intentional

Now, pukin is starving out the Ukraine people he can't murder directly. Just yesterday? he had one of his to generals arrested.

Everybody knows this would never have happened if Pres Trump had been re-elected.

Those who won't admit it - are deluded, liars, cowards, or just locked in hate groupies. Thinking back over history - the moves pukin has been making - is a plan to re-create the soviet union.

He ....will.....not.....stop....until a WW stops him. Perhaps the question is "WHEN", not "if" right now. Why is pukin ordered genocide in Ukraine? out of hatred for everyone who doesn't see him as a soviet "darth vader".

He's lost it. Going all out. Win it all or die. Why? Because the ukraine is his staging ground for a proxy war against NATO countries.right now, he told a stadium full of people that russia was fighting "to stop genocide" in the Ukraine.

this is desperate, dangerous bass-ackwards propaganda of worse things to come.

russian war criminals are now going after people and buildings near the Polish border.

My estimation is, ...staging area.

so russian forces bombed that theater/bomb shelter with Ukraine WOMEN and CHILDREN inside. and the

rescue workers who were trying to get them out.....were FIRED UPON.

The longer these countries wait, like WWII, the longer the WW will be, so many more will die to stop pukin and his hoard of thugs.

pukin hasn't done all this to just stop. Does anyone doubt that?

So, WWIII is apparently inevitable. it will be so much despair, blood, death and destruction on the hands of pukin and his military.

and it could have all been prevented if so many "Americans" had been honest about voting FOR OUR COUNTRY instead of their

corrupt, ignorant social media inspired emotional knee jerk votes against Pres Trump and America.

You made this happen. We are leaderless in our WH, your corrupt dems own both houses of Congress, gov depts have been infliltrated by

deep state bureaucratic wimps and liars.....

and.....

on Fox News, they showed a solemn picture of one hundred baby buggies in a parking lot - signifying

100 babies who have been murdered.

and not one condemnation from the lefties around here?

Did I miss one?

dammit.

stop up on some food - I fear WWIII is very, very possible to actually happen.

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I doubt it Cal.  And stocking up on food won't matter if the Nukes start flying.  

true, but I don't see that - that would be mutally assured destruction.

emp -

https://science.howstuffworks.com/e-bomb3.htm

Let's see - pressure can our pork loin....or build a smallish Faraday cage.

Smallish, but big enough to put our new solar generator in.

or...drink more green tea, plan our garden, and work on my second adventure novel.

choices, choices.....