THE BROWNS BOARD

AB Wants to Come to Cleve

Axe

On 3/19/2022 at 6:30 PM, Icecube said:

With his sexual assault history, he'll fit right in. Bring in all the dirty, dirty foul mother f----s.

Christ...it is like we are turning into Cincy.

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2022 at 6:30 PM, Icecube said:

With his sexual assault history, he'll fit right in. Bring in all the dirty, dirty foul mother f----s.

We have one problem child in Watson.. I hardly want AB on the roster too.. Wonder if he's falling behind on those mortgage payments on the palace he's living in...  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

AB along with Watson and Hunt, can't imagine what name for the Browns the haters will come up with next. This team is stained.

Oh wait, they won't need to.

Umm, it's called the NFL. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Christ...it is like we are turning into Cincy.

So far Cincinnati has turned out to be a an exciting team with their young quarterback.......unlike Cleveland. 

Just comparing apples 🍎 to apples 🍎

And Mayfield doesn't exactly have the quarterback hungry NFL ringing his or Cleveland's phone.   Just sayin'.  Surprised  ?  I am a bit.

So far Cleveland has a high priced quarterback with baggage,  he better produce on the field if and when he gets there.  Just sayin ' again. 

I think that there is just a bit of apprehension in the air among BROWNS fans. 

GO BROWNS,  we are hoping all turns out fan-tastic this fall, we always do !

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And Mayfield doesn't exactly have the quarterback hungry NFL ringing his or Cleveland's phone.   Just sayin'.  Surprised  ?  I am a bit.

As am I. I thought there would be a couple of teams that viewed our ex-starter as their savior much like Wentz, but man, I was so wrong. It's kind of embarrassing - to me at least, how other teams view our former franchise QB

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

So far Cincinnati has turned out to be a an exciting team with their young quarterback.......unlike Cleveland. 

Just comparing apples 🍎 to apples 🍎

So far Cleveland has a high priced quarterback with baggage,  he better produce on the field if and when he gets there.  Just sayin ' again. 

I think that there is just a bit of apprehension in the air among BROWNS fans. 

GO BROWNS,  we are hoping all turns out fan-tastic this fall, we always do !

I was thinking of several years ago..the burfict years etc.

As long as these players do what they are paid to do then I don't care who they bring in. As long as they are on the field and produce according to the player they are I am willing to give players like Watson a chance. I know one thing, we have Watson and the Steelers have Trubisky. Things will definitely be interesting this fall.

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

I was thinking of several years ago..the burfict years etc.

Yes the ben-gals or Cincinnati chili-dogs or perennial AFCN cellar dwellers have stunned the football world 🌎  by driving their team and fans all the way to SB 56.

Better than the favored BROWNS or Ravens or even Steelers to the top, sure surprised me  !

Now for Act II, no automatic wins x 6 for the AFCN teams now.  Can they pull it off again  ?

28 minutes ago, Neo said:

As long as these players do what they are paid to do then I don't care who they bring in. As long as they are on the field and produce according to the player they are I am willing to give players like Watson a chance. I know one thing, we have Watson and the Steelers have Trubisky. Things will definitely be interesting this fall.

You've got that right about winning covers up a lot of things like heavy makeup.  

But does character matter anymore in professional sports    -or-   even collegiate sports or for that matter Olympic sports which used to be the pinnacle of character in sports and civic pride.

Or is it all just something to bet on with your computer and cell phones ?  Even college athletes can get paid now and Olympic athletes can have a nice payday after the gamesareover.....if they're good and popular enough. 

Sports in the 21st century. 

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

But does character matter anymore in professional sports

The way I see it, it you live on planet earth, you're probably guilty of something. Funny thing is that all the people criticizing these athletes have skeletons in their own closet. It's just sports........... 

9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yes the ben-gals or Cincinnati chili-dogs or perennial AFCN cellar dwellers have stunned the football world 🌎  by driving their team and fans all the way to SB 56.

Better than the favored BROWNS or Ravens or even Steelers to the top, sure surprised me  !

Now for Act II, no automatic wins x 6 for the AFCN teams now.  Can they pull it off again  ?

Bengals seriously upgraded their glaring weakness their 0-line.  don't bet against them to repeat.  

15 hours ago, Neo said:

The way I see it, it you live on planet earth, you're probably guilty of something. Funny thing is that all the people criticizing these athletes have skeletons in their own closet. It's just sports........... 

Right it's just sports. Sports that create instant millionaires .. who now they think they're entitled to do whatever the fuck they please.

Did you ever realize that in most cases these "chosen ones" troubles start after they become members of the rich elite? Big Ben is a primary example.

I don't fault the average Joe with skeletons in his closet for expecting those earning millions to play a game to be held at a higher standard.

28 minutes ago, D Bone said:

It's possible.

Lol...or was it your reply that went over mine? .

Or maybe you were not aware of this derogatory name for the Browns which I fuckin hate.

OK, Ill be point blank. 

On 3/22/2022 at 10:41 PM, Gorka said:

AB along with Watson and Hunt, can't imagine what name for the Browns the haters will come up with next. This team is stained.

Oh wait, they won't need to.

The Stains.