THE BROWNS BOARD

Lightning Board Draft ..... lets do this for Gip :)

darren15

In past years we would be on round 3 of our board draft now and Gipper would be putting up his 5th best available players list .... I remember the good old days :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

I miss thee ol' Gipper... Our fights were fun!

Yep. He was essentially a knarley ole coot just like most of us here. However, speaking for myself, I think my wife would wish I were a little less "endearing". 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bless ya Gip 🙏..

With @darren15 blessing & change of title name?

1) this could be a all Open GM/moderated BB draft.. (no teams assigned) or maybe we should gift our Mods... Zombo/Hoorta/WSS with the browns picks?

2.) Once said GM makes his pick..5 different GM's must make a pick before same said GM gets another... (speed-up process to pick #44) and no pm's thank you jebeus

3.) Were all adults here... Were all mods here too..(I work 8-6pm) Duplicate picks can get stopped by any GM that catches them.. can try to get same GM to re-pick (timely) or void rule #2/ of waiting 5 picks & fix said mess-up

The 2022 BB draft is now open ?

Jags are on the clock... __________________ ?

-or----what could go so wrong ?     inputs & opinions are now open?

5 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Bless ya Gip 🙏..

With @darren15 blessing & change of title name?

1) this could be a all Open GM/moderated BB draft.. (no teams assigned) or maybe we should gift our Mods... Zombo/Hoorta/WSS with the browns picks?

2.) Once said GM makes his pick..5 different GM's must make a pick before same said GM gets another... (speed-up process to pick #44) and no pm's thank you jebeus

3.) Were all adults here... Were all mods here too..(I work 8-6pm) Duplicate picks can get stopped by any GM that catches them.. can try to get same GM to re-pick (timely) or void rule #2/ of waiting 5 picks & fix said mess-up

The 2022 BB draft is now open ?

Jags are on the clock... __________________ ?

-or----what could go so wrong ?     inputs & opinions are now open?

Jags select Pass Rusher Aiden Hutchinson DE Michigan to sit opposite Josh Allen to pressure the QB. Would of been O line and they might still do but they franchised Robinson

10 minutes ago, darren15 said:

What happened to Gipper ?, been away for a year so dont know what happened to all the old crew, Gipper, Ghoolie, London Brown etc 

Gipper passed away in the spring of 2021 shortly after my died.

12 minutes ago, darren15 said:

What happened to Gipper ?, been away for a year so dont know what happened to all the old crew, Gipper, Ghoolie, London Brown etc 

very sadly the Gipper has passed away.. a forum topic can be found here somewhere

Ghoolie was booted for good reasons by Stan's/wife owner now.. Stan has also sadly passed away.. Ghoolie can be found on another browns forum site I care not to discuss 🤓

London Brown is still living large in jolly old England & he still pops in once in awhile 

@darren15  can you please go into edit and change title sigh* to any BB draft title? thanks! 

Detroit Lions__________ your on the clock!

20 minutes ago, darren15 said:

OMG Poor Gipper and Stan I knew about, may they both rest in peace ...... So sad

pm'd ya back.. @darren15 can you please go in to edit and change title sigh* to any BB draft title? thanks! 

2 yards of grass to cut (u'all can have the snow) I'm out for 4 hours..

here's the fly by night rules again...

1) this is a all Open GM/moderated BB draft.. (no teams assigned) or maybe we should gift our Mods... *Zombo/*Hoorta/*WSS with the browns picks?

3.) Were all adults here... Were all mods here too..(I work 8-6pm) Duplicate picks can get stopped by any GM that catches them.. can try to get same GM to re-pick (timely) or void rule #2/ of waiting 5 picks & fix said mess-up

Hutch is off to the Jags & The Lions are on the clock.._______________________  don't just visit here... be a GM & make a pick !   we're motoring ...to pick #44

On 3/20/2022 at 12:58 PM, gumby73 said:

2 yards of grass to cut (u'all can have the snow) I'm out for 4 hours..

here's the fly by night rules again...

1) this is a all Open GM/moderated BB draft.. (no teams assigned) or maybe we should gift our Mods... *Zombo/*Hoorta/*WSS with the browns picks?

3.) Were all adults here... Were all mods here too..(I work 8-6pm) Duplicate picks can get stopped by any GM that catches them.. can try to get same GM to re-pick (timely) or void rule #2/ of waiting 5 picks & fix said mess-up

Hutch is off to the Jags & The Lions are on the clock.._______________________  don't just visit here... be a GM & make a pick !   we're motoring ...to pick #44

Not much motoring I am afraid ...maybe due to the high gas prices :)

42 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Not much motoring I am afraid ...maybe due to the high gas prices :)

it was hard to find GM interest last season too... I'm headed to work...  maybe toss up yours or any 1st round mock & see who's interested in starting in the 2nd round.. Top 25 names at least seem like solid 1st round locks

All have a good day!

Lions secondary is old and useless, so with that they grab the brilliant Kyle Hamilton Safety Notre Dame.  The Quarterbackless Texans are on the clock ....

The Texans will be looking to trade back, on their way to collecting over 100m in roll over cap space till next seasons draft. A real QB draft... They need a RT across from Tunsil/ so Iggy or Neal could go here? but ...

why pass on a talented pass rusher here? they have to plug holes everywhere.. GM Nick Caserio does know some football Texans draft DE Kayvon Thibodeaux,Oregon   

J E T S... jets/jets/jets are on the clock///than the G-Men

1st Round

Aidan Hutchinson

Kyle Hamilton

Kayvon Thibodeaux

Trevon Walker

Ikem Ekwonu 

Evan Neal 

Derek Stingley 
NY Giants  

Kenny Pickett 

Malik Willis 
Seattle  

Garrett Wilson
NY Jets  

Drake London

Ahmad 'sauce' Gardner

Andrew Booth Jr.

Jordan Davis

Devin Lloyd

Daxton Hill

Chris Olave

Jameson Williams

Treylon Burks

Desmond Ridder

Trent McDuffie

Tyler Linderbaum
Green Bay  

Charlse Cross

Kenyon Green

Kaiir Elam

Trevor Penning

DeMarvin Leal

Johan Dotson

George Karlaftis

Lewis Cine

Zion Johnson

Nakobe Dean
Detroit  

see page 3 for Round 2

When your starting left tackle is named Cameron Erving? Why draft a rookie QB 🤓

The Carolina Panthers are happy to select----- T Evan Neal-Alabama

NYG are back on the clock... anyone is welcome to select a pick at anytime

Giants had 3 draft needs coming into this draft, O line, Edge rush and Corner ...OT was taken care of 2 picks ago, they thought about Edge but this years class at Edge is quite deep so they go with a shut down corner ....Derek Stingley CB LSU

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Atlanta takes a chance now that Ryan is gone. They Take QB Kenny Pickett  Pittsburg

They pretty much have to... There's really nothing else out there...

The Jets really needed two things to happen at the top of this draft... they got one

1) S Kyle Hamilton to drop to them at pick 4 to replace Marcus Maye. He got plucked at pick #2

2.) The Jets have 1 good young WR in Elijah Moore.. The rest hit the FA market next season..

No time for any past health concerns in Drake London nor J.Williams..

The Jets select.. WR Garrett Wilson Thee Ohio State Buckeyes !

Washington... your on the clock

4 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Washington selects Drake London.

The Commanders believe in their new QB. So now they give him a large catch radius redzone dynamo in Drake London. He’s got the Mike Evans comp. And I think he’s the best WR in this class.  

London doesnt cut well.. I say Olave is better and 10x's more fluid... And FAST!

39 minutes ago, nickers said:

London doesnt cut well.. I say Olave is better and 10x's more fluid... And FAST!

They are different WRs.  London was a highly regarded BBall player with elite ball skills.  That kinda worked out for a guy named Antonio Gates. 
He lined up outside and in the slot for the Trojans. So he’s probably fluid enough