THE BROWNS BOARD

Lightning Board Draft ..... lets do this for Gip :)

darren15

35 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

They are different WRs.  London was a highly regarded BBall player with elite ball skills.  That kinda worked out for a guy named Antonio Gates. 
He lined up outside and in the slot for the Trojans. So he’s probably fluid enough 

I like Olaves skill set better...

9 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Washington selects Drake London.

The Commanders believe in their new QB. So now they give him a large catch radius redzone dynamo in Drake London. He’s got the Mike Evans comp. And I think he’s the best WR in this class.  

I Believe 🤠....

We have our first West Coast bias ....

hold my beer   🍺 draft pick! ;)  

lTFKOgeegQqLiugSBJ.gif      Well done !

Hey @Orion... How bout a Minnesota Vikings pick for a friend?  the Vikings are on the clock 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Hey @Orion... How bout a Minnesota Vikings pick for a friend?  the Vikings are on the clock 

My best Bud in heaven selects,  Ahmad Gardner  CB , Cincinnati.   A tall drink-a-water.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

I Believe 🤠....

We have our first West Coast bias ....

hold my beer   🍺 draft pick! ;)  

lTFKOgeegQqLiugSBJ.gif      Well done !

Lol.  He was a monster last year until he got hurt.  Let’s check back on this one next April fools day…see if I’m a fool 

• Upvote 1

On 3/27/2022 at 8:50 AM, gumby73 said:

Page 2... update pick list

1st Round

Aidan Hutchinson

Kyle Hamilton

Kayvon Thibodeaux

Trevon Walker

Ikem Ekwonu 

Evan Neal 

Derek Stingley 
NY Giants  

Kenny Pickett 

Malik Willis 
Seattle  

Garrett Wilson
NY Jets  

Drake London

Ahmad 'sauce' Gardner

Andrew Booth Jr.

Jordan Davis

Devin Lloyd

Daxton Hill

Chris Olave

Jameson Williams

Treylon Burks

Desmond Ridder

Trent McDuffie

Tyler Linderbaum
Green Bay  

Charlse Cross

Kenyon Green

Kaiir Elam CB UFlorida

Trevor Penning

DeMarvin Neal

Detroit  

The Houston Texans biggest need is Corner (several)..to join MJ Stewart

The Texans select CB Andrew Booth Jr.  Clemson 

Baltimore Ravens are on the clock

On 3/31/2022 at 7:18 PM, darren15 said:

The Ravens Select Anthony Ortiz, Long Snapper TCU

Gripper's CBS top 50 available for sinners.. ;)

24 Bernhard Raimann  C. Michigan                   OT                                       
21 Nakobe Dean Georgia                                 LB              
22 Matt Corral Ole Miss                                QB
26 Roger McCreary Auburn                     CB              

28 Daniel Faalele Minnesota               OT              
29 Jermaine Johnson II Florida St.                DE              

31 Zion Johnson Boston College       OL              
32 Jaquan Brisker Penn St.                  S
33 Devonte Wyatt Georgia   DL          
34 Logan Hall Houston   DL          
  George Pickens      
Georgia   WR          
36 Jalen Pitre Baylor   S          
37 Boye Mafe Minnesota   DL          
38 Kingsley Enagbare South Carolina   EDGE          
35 Logan Hall Houston   DT          
40 David Ojabo Michigan   EDGE          

42 Sam Howell UNC   QB          
43 Derion Kendrick Georgia   CB          
44 Kenneth Walker III Michigan St.   RB          
45 Arnold Ebiketie Penn St.   EDGE          
46 Darian Kinnard Kentucky   OL          
47 Tyler Smith Tulsa   OL          
48 Kerby Joseph Illinois   S          
49 Trey McBride Colorado St.   TE          
50 Breece Hall Iowa St.          RB
51 Quay Walker Georgia                                   LB                                 
54 Chad Muma Wyoming   LB  

Skyy Moore  
W.Michigan  

WR

56 Cameron Thomas San Diego St.      DE
58 Drake Jackson USC   EDGE                                 
59 David Bell Purdue   WR     
53 Christian Watson N Coda ST WR                           
52 Myjai Sanders        Cinn. DE                       
  Kyler Gordon Washington
   CB
64 Christian Harris Alabama   LB     

On 3/31/2022 at 6:38 PM, gumby73 said:

Baltimore Ravens are back on the clock

Alright...One more try at saving this, before someone tries to trade Baker to the Saints 😇...

The Ravens moved on from CAMPBELL, CALAIS UFA & WILLIAMS, BRANDON UFA  & signed only DT Michael Pierce (from the Vikings) they may have heard of a big fella freak ?

The Ratbirds new selection is--- DT Jordan Davis Georgia

Philly Eagles are now on the clock... Any BB member can select both picks #15 & #16... No trades/No long-snappers & No April Fools :P

36 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Alright...One more try at saving this, before someone tries to trade Baker to the Saints 😇...

The Ravens moved on from CAMPBELL, CALAIS UFA & WILLIAMS, BRANDON UFA  & signed only DT Michael Pierce (from the Vikings) they may have heard of a big fella freak ?

The Ratbirds new selection is--- DT Jordan Davis Georgia

Philly Eagles are now on the clock... Any BB member can select both picks #15 & #16... No trades/No long-snappers & No April Fools :P

Philly selects Devin Lloyd LB Utah  sorry another homer pick he went to HS in San Diego.  He’s the play making backer they need to bolster their Defense.  Sideline to sideline coverage backer but solid on his run fills.  Jordan Davis was going to be the selection but it is Lloyd now.

16 is Dax Hill S Michigan.  See I’m not a homer I feel dirty picking a UM guy. But this is a big need for Philly  and both he Lloyd improve the team speed on defense for Philly.  You got to cover five WR sets in the league.  Hill and Lloyd will be on the field in those sets 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Philly selects Devin Lloyd LB Utah  sorry another homer pick he went to HS in San Diego.  He’s the play making backer they need to bolster their Defense.  Sideline to sideline coverage backer but solid on his run fills.  Jordan Davis was going to be the selection but it is Lloyd now.

16 is Dax Hill S Michigan.  See I’m not a homer I feel dirty picking a UM guy. But this is a big need for Philly  and both he Lloyd improve the team speed on defense for Philly.  You got to cover five WR sets in the league.  Hill and Lloyd will be on the field in those sets 

Sorry, but i did not know what to do with a 1st round long-snapper pick... but 2 bull-dawgs of Chubb & Davis meeting in a hole might be twice as fun  

2 good picks!  West coast honors... go ahead and pick the LA Chargers pick...

The Saints will be on deck.. 

The old Chargers rarely took sandwich eating protectors…last season they went Slater.  He’s very good. This season a guy like Cross or Penning is here to slot in at RT.  I like Penning a lot…But You have an anchor at LT for a decade…you don’t draft a RT the following season….just my thoughts.  The Chargers are going offense for sure.  They have a need a DT but I don’t see it here.   

So I’m going luxury…and no other than back to some homerish ways Mission Hills HS (SD) and Ohio State standout Chris Olave WR OSU.  Let’s pair a QB that can let it rip 60-70 yards downfield (Browns fans we know) with the best deep ball tracking long threat in this draft.  Put him in the slot inside of Mike Williams and let’s see some 48-45 Chiefs/Chargers  Broncos/Chargers Games

• Like 1

Herbert with Chris Olave 🤤... we may have found a candidate for offensive Rookie of the year !

The New Orleans Saints hit the draft clockdownload.jpg.2ba75ce8a59f1f4dd950aab6236474bd.jpg

Saints with uncertainty about Michael Thomas go WR Jameson Williams ALA .... they have every confidence he will return by November and have a great career.... he and Thomas will be a handful and they hope Thomas will sign an extension.

• Thanks 1

I was at the Philly draft... Their fans will be screaming for a play angry player such as Trevor Penning... But..

they can't get out of round 1 without getting someone else to throw the ball to besides DeVonta Smith... Jalen Reagor has not been that guy in 2 years...

Philly Eagles select--- WR Treylon Burks  Arkansas

@Vagitron  your Steelers need a draft pick at #20..

19 minutes ago, darren15 said:

In our draft if the Browns had pick 13 who would you have taken WR, DT or Edge ?

would have been happy with either Jordan Davis or Jameson Williams.. 

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Pitt takes Big QB Desmond Ridder Cinn in hopes of getting another rugged BB.

https://www.sportscasting.com/steelers-news-did-mike-tomlins-dinner-date-just-reveal-pittsburghs-draft-plans/

I have Ridder ranked higher than Corral also...  Let's go with Ridder as the pick, while we await Vag's opinion...

Moving along... The New England Patriots are on the clock

Packers are on the Clock and they are frustrated as they had some first round grades on WRs and they are all off the board.  I would expect the Packers to move up if this happens come draft night.  There is talk that they may take TWO in the first round.

So they will go best available and fill somewhat of a need.  Josh Myers did okay for the Pack last year taking over for Corey Linsley. But the Packers can slot him at Guard Tyler Linderbaum Guard/Center Iowa.  

• Thanks 1

So I'm watching the Tarheels & Duke game in the man-cave... When the 70" TV picture tube decides to take a 💩 before halftime 😳...Took all weekend to find another. Back in Business..

The Zona Cardinals will be satisfying a wet dream if he drops this far.... select---- 

7       Charles Cross Miss. State                                   OL

How bout them Cowgal's?  Dallas on the clock...

6 hours ago, gumby73 said:

So I'm watching the Tarheels & Duke game in the man-cave... When the 70" TV picture tube decides to take a 💩 before halftime 😳...Took all weekend to find another. Back in Business..

The Zona Cardinals will be satisfying a wet dream if he drops this far.... select---- 

7       Charles Cross Miss. State                                   OL

How bout them Cowgal's?  Dallas on the clock...

Cross should have gone earlier. Good pick.

Dallas needs a starting Guard or RT that can pass protect....This Aggie will stay in Texas..

Cowboys select   Kenyon Green   Texas A&M    OL

Buffalo Bills on the clock

Tampa seeks some youth in the DL. Multipositional player Demarvin Leal Texas A&M is selected. Played up and down the line wherever the Aggies felt a weakness could be exploited with a very quick & explosive rusher/tackler. Best on their team since Garrett. Often used to occupy two OLs so others could get to the QB.

@SdBacker80  to cleanup the pair of Packers picks is on the clock.. i'm off to work 🚴‍♂️..

more GM hats are welcome... we just might get to pick #44, before draft night   

Go Browns ! 

Jahan Dotson WR We are Penn State for the Pack.  The 50/50 ball is 80/20 with Dotson.  He’s not big but he fights  through contact.  He ran well.  I see a diamond in the rough.  And he’s catching passes from Rodgers.   Very sneaky ROY possibility. 

• Upvote 2

Seems like we may have lost our edit a post option?

So here's the up to date picked list..  The KC Chiefs are on the clock for 2 picks/1 GM

1st Round

Aidan Hutchinson

Kyle Hamilton

Kayvon Thibodeaux

Trevon Walker

Ikem Ekwonu 

Evan Neal 

Derek Stingley 
NY Giants  

Kenny Pickett 

Malik Willis 
Seattle