THE BROWNS BOARD

Had A Lovely 75th Birthday

TexasAg1969

Last night got to spend a couple of hours with wife & cats in an interior half-bath while 4 tornadoes were on the ground within 15 miles or less from us simultaneously. 

Strange way to celebrate 3/4s of a century for sure.🤠🌪️ Didn't hit us nor either of our kids homes, both less than a mile from ours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Damn you're old!

Hey 75 isn't that old especially if you're 71.  Happy " maybe too exciting " Birthday there pal !

We went through that close call stuff in 1985 in NE OHIO my wife got to see roofs going up in the air less than a mile from our house  🏠  I was on my way home from work. 

She grabbed the dogs who were already howling and headed for the basement. 

Incredible !

Happy 75th @TexasAg1969 ! 🎂small world..

Wife took today off for her birthday..Those same set of storms hit here today in NC. around 2 pm/10pm.. much prefer losing power in the daylight.. did you lose power? lights? 

our power grid here, is awful with falling large pine trees

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Happy 75th @TexasAg1969 ! 🎂small world..

Wife took today off for her birthday..Those same set of storms hit here today in NC. around 2 pm/10pm.. much prefer losing power in the daylight.. did you lose power? lights? 

our power grid here, is awful with falling large pine trees

No power outage surprisingly. Just the usual loss of Direct TV when there is any heavy thunderstorm overhead.

BTW-know the difference between a dinosaur and a 75 y.o. man? The old man knows he's a dinosaur.🦖