THE BROWNS BOARD

Party of the pedophile

Vambo

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

Hey groomer what's his name when did it supposedly happen?  Dang you groomers are really reaching...

In the meantime.. The Democrats are the masters of Child Abuse and Paedophilia... Elitesm is a dangerous thing...

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2022 at 4:42 PM, MLD Woody said:

I'm using the name that the bill is going by online. It doesn't say explicitly "don't say gay", but the intentions are abundantly obvious. The responses in this thread prove that. You want to talk about people being "manipulated" then we should do a google trend search on this board for the word "groomer" over the last month or so....

I did just that.

You voted for one.

What is an example of grooming a child?
10 grooming behaviors every parent should recognize:

Seeks out and pays extra special attention to a child. Acts overly interested in the child. Buys them gifts and or treats. Touches or hugs them in front of trusted adults which makes the child think the touching is OK.

On 4/11/2022 at 4:32 PM, MLD Woody said:

I imagine it is vague on purpose so supporters can hide behind the same nonsense we're seeing in this thread. A mom and a dad isn't anything about sexual orientation. Two mom's though, well that's "grooming". Etc etc etc. 

Awful that a sizeable group in this country is trying to regress us decades.

and the race thing, I guess they just want to catch the end of that CRT wave. No way we could teach anything about slavery or racism in the classroom. That might make some kids feel bad or something. Better we just completely ignore it. Definitely no dark secrets in our country to talk about... nope. 

On 4/11/2022 at 4:32 PM, cccjwh said:

2022-04-15_115808.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ohio School Board President Resigns After Video Shows Him Trying to Meet 11-Year-Old Girl for Sex [VIDEO] (ibtimes.sg)

The Goshen Local Schools board president resigned on Sunday after video footage of a sting operation that occurred in Indiana was shared online.

"Goshen Local Schools board president resigned on Sunday after an incident in Indiana, according to Goshen Local Schools Superintendent, Darrell Edwards," WLWT-TV reports. "According to Edwards, a video was posted to YouTube on Saturday evening showing the school board president, John Gray, being handcuffed by law enforcement."

The 83-minute video was posted by Predator Catchers Indianapolis. The group says Gray drove three hours from home because thought he was meeting an 11-year-old girl. The video starts off with a woman claiming to be the girl's mother confronting Gray inside Dollar General store as a male member of the volunteer group starts filming the interaction.

34 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Thanks for starting the thread, most people don't have any idea how many GOP pedophiles are out there. There is even a site that tracks them. They have currently tracked 775 GOP pedophiles.

Republican Sexual Predators, Abusers, and Enablers Pt. 30 (dailykos.com)

Apparently  you  aren't  quite  sure  what  a pedophile is, but I don't expect much from Biden supporters.

WSS

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Thanks for starting the thread, most people don't have any idea how many GOP pedophiles are out there. There is even a site that tracks them. They have currently tracked 775 GOP pedophiles.

Poor little Groomer cccjwh tries so hard and fails so bad!

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Ohio School Board President Resigns After Video Shows Him Trying to Meet 11-Year-Old Girl for Sex [VIDEO] (ibtimes.sg)

The Goshen Local Schools board president resigned on Sunday after video footage of a sting operation that occurred in Indiana was shared online.

"Goshen Local Schools board president resigned on Sunday after an incident in Indiana, according to Goshen Local Schools Superintendent, Darrell Edwards," WLWT-TV reports. "According to Edwards, a video was posted to YouTube on Saturday evening showing the school board president, John Gray, being handcuffed by law enforcement."

The 83-minute video was posted by Predator Catchers Indianapolis. The group says Gray drove three hours from home because thought he was meeting an 11-year-old girl. The video starts off with a woman claiming to be the girl's mother confronting Gray inside Dollar General store as a male member of the volunteer group starts filming the interaction.

Good for you Groomer you found one...get rid of all of them regardless of party!

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Apparently  you  aren't  quite  sure  what  a pedophile is, but I don't expect much from Biden supporters.

WSS

Sorry I didn't realize you want to defend sexual predators and enabler. That's my bad, you are a Cheetos Jesus supporter after all.

11 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry I didn't realize you want to defend sexual predators and enabler. That's my bad, you are a Cheetos Jesus supporter after all.

Whatever you say ma'am. Just not as much fun discovering anything with somebody that doesn't have any idea what they're talking about. Ironically like Joe.

WSS

• 2 months later...