THE BROWNS BOARD

Saint Penn the Smelter

This is sort of an odd story line l stumbled upon that l didn’t see reported here. Sean Penn has apparently taken it upon himself to rally billionaires to to buy fighter jets for Ukraine. He also threatened to melt down his Oscars if Zelensky wasn’t permitted to speak? 

And oddly enough, Sean Penn doing this stuff seems to coincide with Ukraine turning the tide in the war where Russia is now pulling back and Ukraine is getting some shots in.

Was Sean Penn the missing piece to victory the whole time? Did Sean Penn actually smelt his Oscars? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/sean-penn-smelt-oscar-awards-zelenskyy.amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ukrinform.net/amp/rubric-society/3446168-sean-penn-calls-on-private-sector-to-buy-fighter-jets-air-defense-systems-for-ukraine.html

DF41419C-A9AE-4515-AC85-580086CE2D1E.png

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just a guess but I would think that Putin gives just about zero. ебатьs about Sean Penn's Academy Awards.

Ironically about the same number as I do.

WSS

Hats off for the Google Translate usage. ебатьs. Ha!

My theory is it’s well known that Putin has the hots for Madonna, and Putin knows that Sean Penn and her were married, so his masculinity is threatened by Sean Penn. 

This story does raise a certain question about private citizens or collectives buying military equipment like fighter jets and anti-aircraft weaponry. Can this really be done? It seems the US govt has been taking steps back from being the world police for a while now (credit to Vapor Trail for some good detailed work on this a few months back) so this kind of creates the void for private companies developing private militaries to protect their interests.  

5 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Hats off for the Google Translate usage. ебатьs. Ha!

My theory is it’s well known that Putin has the hots for Madonna, and Putin knows that Sean Penn and her were married, so his masculinity is threatened by Sean Penn. 

This story does raise a certain question about private citizens or collectives buying military equipment like fighter jets and anti-aircraft weaponry. Can this really be done? It seems the US govt has been taking steps back from being the world police for a while now (credit to Vapor Trail for some good detailed work on this a few months back) so this kind of creates the void for private companies developing private militaries to protect their interests.  

Certainly is making some liberal groups strange bedfellows with the military-industrial complex. Not to mention the fact that all this propaganda stands to create another mujahideen with Ukraine.

PS I really glad somebody appreciated the Google Translator! Hahaha

WSS