THE BROWNS BOARD

Intentional - russian missile fragment found to have written on it - "for the children" in russian - hit a train station

calfoxwc

Watch the latest video at https://www.foxnews.com

this is frightening stuff - right out of WWII and the cruelty and visciousness and war crimes they committed.

Should have sent offensive weapons in as soon as the russians invaded.

at least. DO IT NOW .

not one fake Pres Trump groupie has anything to say about the genocide in the Ukraine?

How they VOTED FOR IT TO HAPPEN ?

Apparently this is the original post I will delete mine.

This is apparently a frame, a set up, a complete crock of propaganda shit. If any of you people think Zelensky is a hero or a martyr you're out of your minds. This guy is playing the world for a bunch of suckers. So is the state-run media in the US.

Regardless of whether or not Russia was justified to invade Ukraine why the fuck would they, or anybody, do something like this? 

Talk about being led around by your dick.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Apparently this is the original post I will delete mine.

This is apparently a frame, a set up, a complete crock of propaganda shit. If any of you people think Zelensky is a hero or a martyr you're out of your minds. This guy is playing the world for a bunch of suckers. So is the state-run media in the US.

Regardless of whether or not Russia was justified to invade Ukraine why the fuck would they, or anybody, do something like this? 

Talk about being led around by your dick.

WSS

Holodomor. read it.

Holocaust. read it.

OTH, surely you can't be serious. The German refused to believe what was going on....Putin has gone full blown stalin - he has been outraged at the loss of the soviet union, has SAID so years ago. He is in his seventies? It's his only way to make it happen - extreme violence and terror to make NATO so frightened, they will get the hell out of his way.

but if you are - read them:

Putin echoes Stalin in 'very, very scary' speech

Putin is an unabashed admirer of Stalin and has worked — successfully, in Russia — to rehabilitate his image, which suffered for years after a posthumous denunciation in 1956 by Khrushcheva ...

Putin does his best Stalin in threat to 'cleanse' Russia ...

Putin does his best Stalin in threat to 'cleanse' Russia The world must turn from Putin now, no matter what he does from this point on, even if he abandons Ukraine immediately

Putin Invokes Soviet Heroes Lenin, Stalin, Says Russia ...

Russian President Vladimir Putin justified backing the separatist regions in conflict with Ukraine Monday in a speech containing claims that former Russian leaders Joseph Stalin and Vladimir Lenin ...

Putin sparks fears of new 'Red Terror' in 'Stalin-esque ...

Putin sparks fears of new 'Red Terror' in 'Stalin-esque' speech on 'fifth column' traitors in Russia Putin called for a 'self-cleansing' of pro-Western 'scum and traitors' earlier this week

Putin's latest speech is a terrifying echo of Stalin.

More than 14,000 have already been arrested these past two weeks for protesting Putin's war in Ukraine. But Stalin arrested tens of millions of Russians, and killed millions more, for the mere ...

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I wouldn't put anything past Putin.  He's a scum bag.

I know it's can be hard to believe - but the history explains why it is happening. History repeats itself - it isn't like us to believe it. But the new kgb has horribly poisoned political opponents - even in Britain.

this is who they are.Not the citizens who are in deep control by the gov, but the gov.

• Upvote 1

JAF translation:

"Луговые собаки могут болеть чумой, так что доказывает, что они военные преступники, использующие химическое оружие"

in English:

"prairie dogs can have the plague, so that proves that they are war criminals using chemical weapons"

( I used an English to russian translation app LOL)