THE BROWNS BOARD

Ivermectin Doesn't Work Against COVID

MLD Woody

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So the potential benefits outweigh the risks such as they were? So I guess my response would be somewhere between so what and who cares?

Honestly doesn't seem to be an issue worthy of losing sleep over today does it? Especially given the shortcomings of the different vaccinations which are actually federally-mandated. And no I don't believe they are useless just not the panacea some folks believed them to be. And before you lose bladder control I don't think that issue matters much right now either.

WSS

Would ya please stop pushing this shit on people ?  LOL

11 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Posts a meaningless meme.

Thats when you know when a lefty gets his ass handed to him.

Again, WS said your cult leader was given Hydroxychloroquine after he got Covid. That didn't happen. 

Here is your doctor.

https://viralproductsexchange.com/z-stack-develop-by-dr-zelenko-vsl

Make sure to pick up your Z-Stack!

Z Stack by Dr Zelenko Protocol is the best and latest all-natural supplements for immune boosting And Anti Covid -19 formula, premier product for supporting the natural Défense system of the body , created by Dr Vladimir Zelenko, a worldwide well-known Scientist and Nobel Peace Prize Nominee and Physician and counsel to Multiple Presidents and international Personalities, White House personnel, multiple governments in four different continents worldwide, hospitals, physicians and, public figures during Pandemic and other Critical times.

You sure show the libs!!! MAGA killing themselves to show the libs. 

Oh lord are you really still posting about Zelenko and hydroxychloroquine???

I thought this one was taken care of almost two years ago but the hits just never die I guess. 

But posting Zelenkos "study" from 2020 again... Wow

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(21)00523-4/fulltext

Previously, we recommended a moratorium to health care providers concerning prescriptions of hydroxychloroquine.313 Since that time, no significant benefits have been found in the recent randomized evidence for post-exposure prophylaxis and among hospitalized patients. Regarding risk, hydroxychloroquine derived a reassuring safety profile from decades of prescriptions for autoimmune diseases of greater prevalence in younger and middle-aged women, whose risks of fatal outcomes due to QTc prolongations are very low. In contrast, the risks associated with COVID-19 are much higher because mortality rates for COVID-19 and the side effects of hydroxychloroquine are both highest in older patients and those with comorbidities, both of whom are predominantly men. The current totality of evidence more strongly supports our previous recommendations concerning the lack of efficacy and possible harm of hydroxychloroquine in the treatment and prevention of COVID-19.

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Again, WS said your cult leader was given Hydroxychloroquine after he got Covid. That didn't happen. 

Here is your doctor.

https://viralproductsexchange.com/z-stack-develop-by-dr-zelenko-vsl

Make sure to pick up your Z-Stack!

Z Stack by Dr Zelenko Protocol is the best and latest all-natural supplements for immune boosting And Anti Covid -19 formula, premier product for supporting the natural Défense system of the body , created by Dr Vladimir Zelenko, a worldwide well-known Scientist and Nobel Peace Prize Nominee and Physician and counsel to Multiple Presidents and international Personalities, White House personnel, multiple governments in four different continents worldwide, hospitals, physicians and, public figures during Pandemic and other Critical times.

You sure show the libs!!! MAGA killing themselves to show the libs. 

Oh wow, he made a supplement? Haha. The right wing grift is too strong, damn.

What's next, testosterone pills? Ways to sell gold? Doomsday seeds? Literally anything with Trump on it?

Funny stuff

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh wow, he made a supplement? Haha. The right wing grift is too strong, damn.

What's next, testosterone pills? Ways to sell gold? Doomsday seeds? Literally anything with Trump on it?

Funny stuff

Funny that you lunatic are still shitting your pants over hydroxychloroquine.

I must have missed the Zalensky reference but f*** him too. Hahaha

WSS

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh lord are you really still posting about Zelenko and hydroxychloroquine???

I thought this one was taken care of almost two years ago but the hits just never die I guess. 

But posting Zelenkos "study" from 2020 again... Wow

https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(21)00523-4/fulltext

Previously, we recommended a moratorium to health care providers concerning prescriptions of hydroxychloroquine.313 Since that time, no significant benefits have been found in the recent randomized evidence for post-exposure prophylaxis and among hospitalized patients. Regarding risk, hydroxychloroquine derived a reassuring safety profile from decades of prescriptions for autoimmune diseases of greater prevalence in younger and middle-aged women, whose risks of fatal outcomes due to QTc prolongations are very low. In contrast, the risks associated with COVID-19 are much higher because mortality rates for COVID-19 and the side effects of hydroxychloroquine are both highest in older patients and those with comorbidities, both of whom are predominantly men. The current totality of evidence more strongly supports our previous recommendations concerning the lack of efficacy and possible harm of hydroxychloroquine in the treatment and prevention of COVID-19.

Um no.

You're missing the point. This isn't about hydrox, and no one is pushing it for fuck's sake.

Again, the point of posting the hydrox stuff was to try to make you TDS types come to the realization that during that time Hydrox was touted by medical professionals.  Right or wrong about its effectiveness Trump was simply a proponent of hydrox and made it be known. Those were desperate times.

But due to your ongoing affliction with TDS you people bash Trump as if he invented the shit and was sole advocator for it.

If you people would only read what has been posted, I wouldn't of had to waste time explaining this again.

• Thanks 2

The biggest problem I have with the left is that they're just such disingenuous lying scumfuck parrot people all the time. I can agree with them on a wide range of issues - often more than I do with Republicans - but on a personal level their demeanor usually makes me wish they were dead of AIDS. 

For instance - Ivermectin. Not only did they smear everyone who mentioned it but they made a widespread and concerted effort to paint a nobel prize winning medication safe and approved for human use as "horse dewormer" knowing that the people who parrot the things they say are quite possibly the stupidest human beings in the country and the stupid can't be counted on for much but they sure can be counted on to stick to a position once they're told what their position is supposed to be. You can't shake a cataclysmic idiot from their beliefs once the beliefs are set. Thinking deeply is beyond their capabilities. 

Ivermectin may not in fact help with covid. That's fine. If it doesn't work it doesn't work. But having to go so hard as to try to discredit the entire medication as dangerous horse dewormer is the reason I can't stand a leftist. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34466270/

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The biggest problem I have with the left is that they're just such disingenuous lying scumfuck parrot people all the time. I can agree with them on a wide range of issues - often more than I do with Republicans - but on a personal level their demeanor usually makes me wish they were dead of AIDS. 

For instance - Ivermectin. Not only did they smear everyone who mentioned it but they made a widespread and concerted effort to paint a nobel prize winning medication safe and approved for human use as "horse dewormer" knowing that the people who parrot the things they say are quite possibly the stupidest human beings in the country and the stupid can't be counted on for much but they sure can be counted on to stick to a position once they're told what their position is supposed to be. You can't shake a cataclysmic idiot from their beliefs once the beliefs are set. Thinking deeply is beyond their capabilities. 

Ivermectin may not in fact help with covid. That's fine. If it doesn't work it doesn't work. But having to go so hard as to try to discredit the entire medication as dangerous horse dewormer is the reason I can't stand a leftist. 

Sure, and discrediting every use of the drug would be disingenuous...

... but it didn't get brought up by the right in the year+ because of it's not covid uses. It was being shoved to the front of the covid discussion. And "disingenuous lying scumfuck parrot people" wanted to run with any anti expert, anti vaccine, anti mask, etc narrative they could. 

There was clearly a push to just champion anything that went against the establishment way of thinking. We were over a year into the pandemic and still having debates over masks. Then it was vaccines. 

So sure, what you're saying is true. But you aren't painting the full picture.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

CVM Letter to Veterinarians and Retailers: Help Stop Misuse of Animal Ivermectin to Prevent or Treat COVID-19 in Humans | FDA

You have to explain how you can read the disingenuous lying scumfuck rightys that make up most of this forum and not have the same opinion of the right.

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

CVM Letter to Veterinarians and Retailers: Help Stop Misuse of Animal Ivermectin to Prevent or Treat COVID-19 in Humans | FDA

You have to explain how you can read the disingenuous lying scumfuck rightys that make up most of this forum and not have the same opinion of the right.

Little pig mad?

20 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Shhh. No one is talking to you now or ever. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

The groomer taking a break to troll...

• 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.697d7c60a22e1c2f38ff60c81ced8035.png

The information dates back almost a year about Ivermectin going to the NIH labs for testing.  Woody posted this thread in April, that part of their site was dated even then. You're welcome to check the page scripts.   It literally says "being evaluated", the rationale behind this was to keep the public informed since so many people, such as yourself, were so widely lead to believe it was a definitive form of treatment.  The page links there list therapy's, both what is approved, and what isn't.   The page was updated the end of april with some clinical and testing results.     You literally have to NOT read your own picture in order to post this type of mis-information.   Or at worst, not even click on the link to read the summary from where your picture is taken.

Found here:  (4/29)

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/

Clinical guidelines were being developed as far back as last summer.

Found here:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/

Secondary reporting site from past April results 

Found here:

https://secure.medicalletter.org/TML-article-1652e

On 4/11/2022 at 3:56 PM, cccjwh said:

What did you think Cheetos took? 

Stupid people spreading bs about Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine because their orange messiah says they helps with Covid. Why do you keep defending the stupidity? This isn't difficult to understand, don't take treatment/meds because some moron thinks that work.  

Wrong thread babycow, maybe you could create 5 more threads today. ;)

Of course.

Trump all by himself came up with the hydrox idea. You might be surprised to know that the "morons that thinks it works" were 100's of credible doctors who touted this stuff through research and experimentation.

Trump didn't put this idea in these doctors heads, it was the other way around you moron.

With no vaccine and COVID spreading, Trump make's a statement advocating the use of hydrox and you TDS inflicted people lose your minds. Trumps doctor as well prescribed the stuff to Trump.

And I'm not here to argue that the stuff works, so get that shit out of your head.

First, in Los Angeles: Dr. Anthony Cardillo said he has seen very promising results when prescribing hydroxychloroquine in combination with zinc for the most severely-ill COVID-19 patients. "Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo told Eyewitness News. "So clinically I am seeing a resolution." Cardillo is the CEO of Mend Urgent Care, which has locations in Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys and Burbank.

According to this I would venture to say that far fewer people died from Hydrox than the VAX.

Over 100 People Have Died in U.S. While Taking Hydoxychloroquine for COVID-19: Report (newsweek.com)

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...