THE BROWNS BOARD

2022 BB Draft players, hopes & predictions

gumby73

The start is only 2 days away, good Browns fans.. 

1) Any hopes of trading back into the Round 1?

2.) Any hopes of trading up into Round 2? possible falling talent as of Pickens/ Ojabo/ Karlaftis?

3.) Staying at pick #44?...  BPA at.. DE WR DT ? (does Landry or Clowney or _________? sign before draftday?) It would make it easier ;) 

4.) Any trade back rounds to regain draft capital towards next season?

5) Any 4 round player wish list ?  predictions..

2. #44-

3. #78-

Here's a final top 150 from a former scout DJ.. https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-s-top-150-prospects-in-the-2022-nfl-draft-class

anywho ? I'll get back to this after work.. 

Good GM'ing and...

Lets Go Browns !

download.jpg.d77b2dabddf783281c9ffbde2d1d823f.jpg   "and we need to discuss this D. Watson, pending suspension in your private suite" ;)

I think there is a good chance we trade down in the 2nd.

I think part of the plan involved in trading away 3 #1 picks is to trade down some to gain a few more mid rounders.  I think volume of picks is the plan to at least gain 1-2 pretty solid players to supplement the roster over the next 2 year, this not included.  

I could see a trade out of 44 towards the end of the round or top of the 3rd to pick up a pick uo another 2nd next year.

8 hours ago, gumby73 said:

The start is only 2 days away, good Browns fans.. 

1) Any hopes of trading back into the Round 1?

2.) Any hopes of trading up into Round 2? possible falling talent as of Pickens/ Ojabo/ Karlaftis?

3.) Staying at pick #44?...  BPA at.. DE WR DT ? (does Landry or Clowney or _________? sign before draftday?) It would make it easier ;) 

4.) Any trade back rounds to regain draft capital towards next season?

2. #44-

3. #78-

Here's a final top 150 from a former scout DJ.. https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-s-top-150-prospects-in-the-2022-nfl-draft-class

anywho ? I'll get back to this after work.. 

Good GM'ing and...

Lets Go Browns !

download.jpg.d77b2dabddf783281c9ffbde2d1d823f.jpg   "and we need to discuss this D. Watson, pending suspension in your private suite" ;)

1. No and I don’t see a benefit to it. First this is an awful year to have Top 10 pick.  10-50 IMO there are some differences with WRs but for the most part other prospects and positions have similar value in that range whether you are at 15 or 44.

2. No. I’m not crazy about any of the three mentioned.  I don’t believe any of those three will be available at 44.

3. I hope we get Clowney otherwise I see need taking over and DE being the pick. 

4.  At 44 no.  I think we will be in a good spot with this drafts depth to snag the guy we like.  Any other spot I would say yes 

5.Thursday I want to hear that we resigned Clowney. 

44. Travis Jones DT

78. Jalen Pitre S

99. Alec Pierce WR

118. Nicholas Petit-Frere T.  I tempted here to take Cade York K

On 4/26/2022 at 7:25 AM, gumby73 said:

1) Any hopes of trading back into the Round 1? Can't see this happening..

2.) Any hopes of trading up in Round 2?  I'd only consider trading up from #44? If WR Jahan Dotson gets to day 2

3.) Staying at pick #44?...  BPA ...my board reads 1) P.Winfrey 2.) T.Jones 3.) Skyy Moore 4.DeMarvin Leal 5.)Logan Hall

4.) Any trade back rounds to regain draft capital towards next season? Nah..to trading back for 2023 picks.. trading Baker Mayfield may include a future 2023 pick? 

2. #44- WR  Jahan Dotson  🤞

3. #78- Edge John Paschal

3. #99- DT DeMarvin Leal

4. #118- TE Isiah Likely or Jeremy Ruckert .... guessing that new longer contract for Njoku, may need some competition? We have nothing behind Harrison Bryant 

• Upvote 1