THE BROWNS BOARD

AFC North Opponents; 5 Big Questions; Bengal

The Gipper

Here we go with the questions for the Bengals:

1. Will Carson Palmer stay healthy or should he be given the nickname "Crumbles"?

2. Will Chad Ochocinco be able to do enough to make up for the loss of TJ Housyourmama?

3. Will Marvin Lewis be able to improve his game management ability which has been pretty poor over the years?

4. Will the Bengals have a quiet year in regard to having their players stay out of trouble and out of jail?

5. What will be the Bengals final record in the 2009 season?

1. Will Carson Palmer stay healthy or should he be given the nickname "Crumbles"?

2. Will Chad Ochocinco be able to do enough to make up for the loss of TJ Housyourmama?

3. Will Marvin Lewis be able to improve his game management ability which has been pretty poor over the years?

4. Will the Bengals have a quiet year in regard to having their players stay out of trouble and out of jail?

1. He was always healthy before the Steelers took out his knee in that playoff game back in (was it 06 or 05?) But since then he's either been unhealthy or dealing with niggling things. Like this preseason. I say he gets healthy and stays that way as long as his O-line protects him somewhat decently.

2. Yes, because it looks like Chris Henry has finally matured enough to use all his talent, and Coles should help stretch the field.

3. No, he's an idiot for a head football coach.

4. For the most part. Although look for Andre "The blubbery Hippo" Smith to get arrested for indecent exposure when he tries to race a Cincinnati horse cop without his shirt on.

5. 6-10.

1. Will Carson Palmer stay healthy or should he be given the nickname "Crumbles will not stay healthy"

2. Will Chad Ochocinco be able to do enough to make up for the loss of TJ Housyourmama? most likely not...

3. Will Marvin Lewis be able to improve his game management ability which has been pretty poor over the years?No marvin sucks...

4. Will the Bengals have a quiet year in regard to having their players stay out of trouble and out of jail? i cant forsee the bengals not having on and off the field problems..

5. What will be the Bengals final record in the 2009 season? 8-8

If he could stay healthy, he would seriously be a top 5 QB in this league. That's the problem though, he always has something going wrong. I am on the crumbles side for him.

Ocho looks to be having the most fun he has had in a long time. I would watch out for this dude this year, he might have an insane year, or the lightbulb might turn off, you never know. It will be hard for them without TJ. He was a stud for them and they will surely miss him

No , how the hell he has kept his job as long as he has is beyond me.

I think it will be a quiet year for them.

5-11

I have a feeling he will stay healthy, though I think his play will not be as good as it could be because he will be a little gun shy. Perhaps later in the season he will gain confidence.

No, of course not. They didn't get anyone good to take TJs place, did they? 85 and Chris Henry will be OK, but this offense simply is not as good without Houshmazilla.

I don't think he will make the obvious, glaring mistakes he has made. Instead of terrible he will simply be clearly below average.

You know what? No, I don't think so. Someone on this team is going to do something majorly stupid off the field. I just feel it.....but I don't think it will be one of their major players....so it won't have a great effect on the team's performance.

6-10 max....and that is an improvement that will be due mostly to Palmer.

6. Can Maualaga make a positive impact on the Bengals ? did they draft a stud or a dud ?

Well, three other USC linebackers went before he did. Most of the leagues GMs apparently didn't think he was a stud enough to be first round material. Browns got Kaiuka Maiava from the USC LB corps, right? Maybe he was every bit as good.

(Maiava did make the squad, didn't he?)

Archived