THE BROWNS BOARD

Hire this man, ASAP...

Tour2ma

refer to caption 

LB Coach... DC... jest get him on staff.

2019-2021

Since his retirement he worked for CAR as a scout (2019-2021). I'm sure he was good at it, but he can be so much more

Luke guested on "NFL Live" recently and his breakdowns were awesome. Poised, smart, personable... plus there'e that jaw ! Clearly he still loves the game. I'd roll the dice on him as DC right away and fully expect him to rise to HC in fairly short order.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

I said that as soon he retired. When he was playing, he was the smartest player on the field. 

On 5/13/2022 at 5:52 PM, Tour2ma said:

refer to caption 

LB Coach... DC... jest get him on staff.

2019-2021

Since his retirement he worked for CAR as a scout (2019-2021). I'm sure he was good at it, but he can be so much more

Luke guested on "NFL Live" recently and his breakdowns were awesome. Poised, smart, personable... plus there'e that jaw ! Clearly he still loves the game. I'd roll the dice on him as DC right away and fully expect him to rise to HC in fairly short order.

There has to be a want to coach.  coaching is a lot more intense than scouting.  And depending on what type of scout he was, it may not have been all that involved.