THE BROWNS BOARD

Felix the Dog

13 hours ago, Zombo said:

Anyone notice all of our QBs are black?

Z

It's almost as the though Berry hung up a sign that reads.. "White QB's need not apply"

On 5/15/2022 at 7:46 PM, Canton Dawg said:

At 5’10” there will be people calling him a midget.

Frank Minnifield 5' 9"  180 lbs. UFA Cleveland BROWNS 1984-1992, 4x pro bowl and he just turned 62 this year.   Just sayin'.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Dude I knew that; dog refers to the dog pound! Probably should have done the Browns spelling.

🐕

WSS 

Just the first thing that came to my mind Steve.  :)  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Frank Minnifield 5' 9"  180 lbs. UFA Cleveland BROWNS 1984-1992, 4x pro bowl and he just turned 62 this year.   Just sayin'.

Berry had to dig a mile deep to find anything about Felix. The only thing I could dig up was his pro day workout numbers. Alcorn State's football website is what you might expect from a school with only 3,500 students. Virtually nothing there on Harper.  Not listed in College Football reference either. That had to be our small school college scout beating the bushes for hidden gems.  

Hey, once in a great while it happens. Kenny Anderson went to the now no longer in existence Augustana College. 

18 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Yes, but Frank wasn’t our QB.

Baker at 6’1” is a midget, but Watson is a towering 6’2”.

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well, there was some debate about this a year or two back... But Brett Favre is listed at 6'2".  Brees definitely at 6'0".   Either you can see around the trees protecting you, or you can't. :)   

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So true.   It also shows how numbers like ht, wt, can be relative.  Your prototypical NFL starting franchise quarterback is 6' 5", 235-250  -so-  is 6' 3" OK?  Can you win a super bowl at 6' 1" +/-  again it's all relative,  how good is your team, coaching...............fans.    :lol:.

Put them all in the NFL blender and get your answer, don't like it do it again with a QB who is 2" taller, repeat.    Fun with numbers.  

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well, all but one.

😏

WSS

Now, If I was any good at memes, this would be the perfect spot for a Brokeback Mountain poster with Westside Steve whispering to Baker "I cant quit ya ..."

Z

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Now, If I was any good at memes, this would be the perfect spot for a Brokeback Mountain poster with Westside Steve whispering to Baker "I cant quit ya ..."

Z

That would be cal whispering it to agreeable old men in a parking lot.😂 ..................Multiple times in the coming months.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Z

It's not that hard, Microsoft Publisher does a pretty good job. If I weren't so lazy I'd make one for you.

WSS

ps that was actually a damn good movie. 😉

• Haha 1