THE BROWNS BOARD

Thoughts

calfoxwc

So, I went out a few days ago, got 10 gallons of diesel fuel for our tractor. 51 bucks. It was only 51 because I got 10 cents off with our rewards card.

Farmers try to farm as much land as they can, because the profit margin is not big. Now.... you all may want to plant a garden. Or, buy some food while you can afford it, while it's on the shelves. Imagine if you had stocked up a bit before whoorta, tex and woodpecker etc voted against Pres Trump and their own country, and ended up voting for complete disaster. America was doing GREAT despite "mean tweets".

It's been many years, but I remember reading "Why England Slept" by JFK. If you don't keep strong to keep the peace, war will find you.

obaMao and biden refused to arm the Ukraine. Now, look at the horrific war crimes and devastation, and the nuke ? threats to Finland Sweden. and us.

As I referred to earlier - it seems that a lot of people who do not feel good about themselves - go off on controlling other people, and their strife for power nearly knows no bounds. Screaming at the Supreme Court, "living" false narratives about nearly everything.

Everything they desperately hate and fight to control or destroy...includes: Pres Trump, capitalism, freedom, gender, language, Real Marriage, 1st/2nd Amendments, future citizen voting (reference voter fraud and indoctrination of children, individual wealth and property ownership, the Bible, Christianity, American borders, our military, our Supreme Court, conservatism, morality, gas engines, hunting, fishing, gardening, heirloom seeds, our thermostats, our thermostats, our national security...meat for food....vegetables for food...

they oppose pretty much anything and everything they can find to make an issue of it. It isn't really "the cause", but the feeling they get when they fight American life.

btw, note that I mentioned "vegetables". Yes, there are those who protest against eating meat. and people who demand we don't eat vegetables.

It never ends.

"we believe that fruits and vegetables have feeling so we think cooking is cruel. We only eat things that have actually fallen off a tree or bush - that are, in fact, dead already." - weird date girl in notting hill

and crisis, despair, inflation, destruction of our American way of life doesn't end - for at least a year or two.

Lots of stuff there but right off the top of my head f*** Ukraine and just about f*** NATO. Zalenskyy is like Al Sharpton whining and crying to the rest of the world and making out like a bandit. NATO doesn't give a rat's ass about us aside from the fact that the United States picks up the tab for their defense allowing them to fritter away whatever income they have.

Don't care about Obama I would hate him a lot worse if he were responsible for some of this crazy garbage that Biden has foisted upon the country, but he really didn't. And I don't care about JFK a drunken crook and a member of an even more crooked family. And think about it, during that time the media was even more corrupt than it is now.

No I didn't get to all of it but those are first glance.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Lots of stuff there but right off the top of my head f*** Ukraine and just about f*** NATO. Zalenskyy is like Al Sharpton whining and crying to the rest of the world and making out like a bandit. NATO doesn't give a rat's ass about us aside from the fact that the United States picks up the tab for their defense allowing them to fritter away whatever income they have.

Don't care about Obama I would hate him a lot worse if he were responsible for some of this crazy garbage that Biden has foisted upon the country, but he really didn't. And I don't care about JFK a drunken crook and a member of an even more crooked family. And think about it, during that time the media was even more corrupt than it is now.

No I didn't get to all of it but those are first glance.

WSS

lol. Despite JFK's imperfections - he wrote a great book that I referred to. And the NATO countries were lulled to "sleep" just as England was. Result - war. I don't see dismissing the Ukraine - the people deserve better. It's similar to not caring about Germany and ignoring the devastation of the Jews in nazi controlled territory. As a country, the Ukraine has had serious problems - mostly due to the pro russian hacks running it. When the Ukraine people elected Zelensky - and the Ukraine gov took a new direction. Democracy and freedom. They fought corruption like crazy - a tall order. Those who demanded to keep the corruption - invited russia to help them keep their territories -

so many American soldiers died in WWII because it was easier for America and England, etc, to not care about what was going on ..."not our business"....until it became our business way, way, way too late.

Stopping russia now, means not sending russia a green light to go all in on other interests - some who are members of NATO.

Pres Trump was absolutely correct - the NATO countries fell asleep til the unvasion of the Ukraine woke them up.

so many American soldiers died because they didn't stop the carnage in the first place.