THE BROWNS BOARD

Inflation

I haven't even read this yet just saw it on Google and decided I would post it. Some guys hate Elon Musk some guys hate Jeff Bezos and some guys love one or the other of them.

"Musk and Bezos Agree on Who Is Responsible for Inflation | TheStreet" https://www.thestreet.com/technology/musk-and-bezos-agree-on-who-is-responsible-for-inflation

WSS

I knew I was taking a risk putting this up but the opinions are not completely unlike my own. I suppose they could have blamed Trump or calls for higher taxes but they didn't. I've always thought that the outrageous stimulus packages have been a core problem and yes Trump was on board with that even though Democrats opposed it when it was his idea.

WSS

On 5/17/2022 at 11:35 AM, Westside Steve said:

I knew I was taking a risk putting this up but the opinions are not completely unlike my own. I suppose they could have blamed Trump or calls for higher taxes but they didn't. I've always thought that the outrageous stimulus packages have been a core problem and yes Trump was on board with that even though Democrats opposed it when it was his idea.

WSS

Pretty astute, Steve. Whoorta is kinda sorta outa of his goarda about inflation. t should be noted - liberals do everything because of political gain - their "stimilus" is just another vote buying ploy. They will keep spending to buy votes more and more til they are no longer in office and lose their "war".

https://www.theblaze.com/news/morgan-stanley-biden-inflation-blame

Morgan Stanley analyst directly blames Biden's 'excessive' fiscal stimulus for surge of inflation

News

No photo description available.                                                                                                                                              2022-03-13_224831.png.7c65d4861afd3b37cb174f7dade2425c.png

We can blame Biden all we want but he is merely the fall guy.  Mush Brains has zero clue to what his handlers are doing.  Follow the money.

Seems we’re are sending a lot of cash overseas right now?  Always a distraction to keep you from focusing on the real issues.