THE BROWNS BOARD

Covid and vaccines

calfoxwc

Like I mentioned last year, a close dear friend of ours - they got covid, she went to the hospital and was ok. He refused to go, and when he did, he died.

So, vaccines are important to save lives.

We didn't have ten years to develop a vaccine for a designed bioweapon research virus that escaped? from a communist chinese lab.

So many, many people died from it. But like every single aspect of American life, the left uses it for political gain.

They demand power and control that the left always demands that badly, that they will cause serious damage to America to finally achieve it.

Look at the helter-skelter going on now.

But about vaccines - every single person is different. Just look at dna. It's tough to design anything that will be perfect for the entire population.

We got our first and second vaccines, got our booster. We're done. Went to NC a few weeks ago, graduation parties, no longer wear masks, never got covid. We never have gotten covid, even after a few months of not wearing masks anymore.

Common sense needs to prevail. Down in NC, our friends graduated daughter, her grandma, and us - went to Marshalls - daughter had a friend who worked there, and one of the gals working there got the flu.... we all wore masks. That is the only time.

And there were many people at the graduation party. No problems, no covid.

Vaccines help you to not die from covid. Young people with the usual good resistance survive covid very much as a rule, I think.

For us, we won't get anymore vaccines. Not happening.

food for thought about pandemics:

Fellow Conservative,

Do you like that number?

Over 1.2 million in less than a year - that’s over four times the amount that crossed in all of 2018 and more than 18,000 per day! This would have NEVER happened on President Trump’s watch.

How many human traffickers, drug dealers, and other violent criminals have entered this country because of Joe Biden? The answer is simple: 

President Trump and the Republican Party kept Americans safe. Meanwhile, Joe Biden has left our border WIDE OPEN to anyone.

That has to change.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You should have stopped after "vaccines save lives"

no, I shouldn't have. Did I hurt your feelings again, birdgirl?Splinter | The Woody Woodpecker Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, you have as good of a chance of hurting my feelings as a magic Jesus donkey has of saving a child from a lake

I think they are developing a vaccine for that.

It's pretty effective, you take it once every 3 months the only caveat is you can't go into the water for 100 days.

WSS

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, you have as good of a chance of hurting my feelings as a magic Jesus donkey has of saving a child from a lake

following in your nanny's footsteps, eh?

Woody Woodpecker Funny Picture - DesiComments.com

• Haha 1