THE BROWNS BOARD

A stupid protest for a stupid holiday

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

Juneteenth. I figured that the Black National Anthem was as stupid as it was gonna get.

So now the Blacks have more fucking holidays.. MLK day.. Black history month, Kwanzaa... and now this stupid Juneteeth shit... Where does it end? I'm sick all of this negro shit... I mean fine... They can have their fucking holidays... /just quit pushing it on White people... WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Good old Browns Board Racism...

"We don't even try to hide it anymore!"

Why should they?... The Blacks and the Demonrats certainly don't hide their fucked up butt hurt feelings... They shove it in everyone face always on the take for a free handout...

In case you haven't noticed... The NCAAP is the biggest racist organization on earth...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

No, it's actually good old Woody ignorance to which you've never tried to hide.

This has nothing to do with racism. Anything is subject to going over the top to the point of ludicrously and this is one example.

If I were black I'd be embarrassed by you white guilt liberals.

Even Bill Maher once said in reference to liberals..."you're embarrassing me". Keep that in mind.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The truth is, and I do mean the truth, is that there is nothing in the world more racist than the NeverEnding pandering to 13% of the population of the United States making them a protected class, removing merritt requirements, and giving them a pass for antisocial behavior because of something that was worldwide but ended over 150 years ago. And not because of any kind of compassion mind you but for the most cynical lust for money and power by the politicians who pretend to care. And the suckers, like you, who vote them into vast wealth.

By the way black people that speak out against this kind of ridiculous Behavior are called House N****** and Uncle Tom's by the supporters of your party of choice. So spare me your fake compassion.

WSS

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The truth is, and I do mean the truth, is that there is nothing in the world more racist than the NeverEnding pandering to 13% of the population of the United States making them a protected class, removing merritt requirements, and giving them a pass for antisocial behavior because of something that was worldwide but ended over 150 years ago. And not because of any kind of compassion mind you but for the most cynical lust for money and power by the politicians who pretend to care. And the suckers, like you, who vote them into vast wealth.

By the way black people that speak out against this kind of ridiculous Behavior are called House N****** and Uncle Tom's by the supporters of your party of choice. So spare me your fake compassion.

WSS

And truer words have never been spoken.  Never ending pandering to 13% of the population is exactly right.

Perhaps 13% of the population being in 75% of the TV commercials could be considered pandering as well.  I've always considered that trend part of the stupid woke movement experiment...which come to think of it is pandering.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, nickers said:

So now the Blacks have more fucking holidays.. MLK day.. Black history month, Kwanzaa... and now this stupid Juneteeth shit... Where does it end? I'm sick all of this negro shit... I mean fine... They can have their fucking holidays... /just quit pushing it on White people... WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

Just wait, there's more to come. You're at your computer so you're sitting down.

She will be with you wherever you go...unless you don't carry cash.

harriet-tubman-dollar-bill.png

(KTVX) – Back in 2016, President Barack Obama’s Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced the proposal to replace former President Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill, which would make her the first African American woman to appear on U.S. currency.

President Biden promised to accelerate the plan to replace Jackson on the $20 bill, and Representatives Joyce Beatty, D-Ohio, and John Katko, R-N.Y., put forth a letter to the Biden administration asking for an accelerated timeline on the issue, but nothing has developed further. The slow process has been particularly frustrating given that Biden was largely supported by women and people of color in his effort to become president.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Just wait, there's more to come. You're at your computer so you're sitting down.

She will be with you wherever you go...unless you don't carry cash.

harriet-tubman-dollar-bill.png

(KTVX) – Back in 2016, President Barack Obama’s Treasury Secretary Jack Lew announced the proposal to replace former President Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill, which would make her the first African American woman to appear on U.S. currency.

President Biden promised to accelerate the plan to replace Jackson on the $20 bill, and Representatives Joyce Beatty, D-Ohio, and John Katko, R-N.Y., put forth a letter to the Biden administration asking for an accelerated timeline on the issue, but nothing has developed further. The slow process has been particularly frustrating given that Biden was largely supported by women and people of color in his effort to become president.

oh well I'm not surprised one fucking bit... it's total crockery...

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Alright Steve 

If they put Harriet Tubman on the 20 dollar bill.. I will take a sharpie to each one I get and blot out her face... I hope it catches on  and people do the same... Fuck this SHIT!

9 minutes ago, nickers said:

If they put Harriet Tubman on the 20 dollar bill.. I will take a sharpie to each one I get and blot out her face... I hope it catches on  and people do the same... Fuck this SHIT!

But it will still be a black face lol.

• Haha 2

On 5/27/2022 at 2:36 AM, nickers said:

Aside from the Holidays there's the CRT (Critical Race Theory) and the 1619 Project being taught in schools....and as already mentioned the $20 bill possibility.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Aside from the Holidays there's the CRT (Critical Race Theory) and the 1619 Project being taught in schools....and as already mentioned the $20 bill possibility.

Well this shit needs to stop... it's detrimental to society as a whole...

• Upvote 1