THE BROWNS BOARD

President's speech calling for assault weapons ban sparks alarm on Twitter: ‘Biden wants to disarm Americans’

Vambo

dangerous times. dangerous corrupt UNCONSTITUTIONAL tries.

I mean, even a .22 pistol wsa sued by the german nazis.

Feb 25, 2022Later, it was issued to the military, with the Schutzstaffel (SS), Luftwaffe (Air Force), Panzer tank crews, and Nazi party officials carrying the reliable and concealable pistol. The PP was initially chambered for the 7.65x17mm Browning SR (.32 ACP), but later models used .22 Long Rifle ammo , 9x17mm Short (.380 ACP), 6.35x15mm Browning SR ...
   It's about the power to dominate political opponents. If they can ban guns, they can do any damn thing they want to do.
Which includes, depriving everyone who does not comply with giving up their lives, freedoms, guns, liberty whatever..... and their right to VOTE, etc.
  They already want the FBI to "go after" parents for not wanting CRT in schools, who DARE to disagree with them.
They already have talked about our military veterans as being a problem....

https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/06/03/dont-bother-me-with-your-common-sense-gun-grabbing-ideas-im-not-playing-the-game-n574305

Don't Bother Me With Your 'Common Sense' Gun-Grabbing Ideas, I'm Not Playing the Game

10 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

I have no problem banning anything like an AR 15 for public sale.  Shoots auto...

They want to word it to cover all guns...Dems are a sneaky bunch! ;)

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

I have no problem banning anything like an AR 15 for public sale.  Shoots auto...

no, it doesn't shoot auto. It's semi-auto.

I mean, automatic is machine guns, and those are ILLEGAL so they don't happen....without a serious license to own one....

Should the United States government play politics in return with a “prisoner” exchange involving the release of the so-called “Merchant of Death”?

https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/.amp/news/brittney-griner-wnba-prison-russia-merchant-of-death-baylor-biden

Talk about getting played by Putin.  Wow.  A few years ago this would have been immpeachable to even consider. 

31 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Should the United States government play politics in return with a “prisoner” exchange involving the release of the so-called “Merchant of Death”?

https://www.si.com/nba/mavericks/.amp/news/brittney-griner-wnba-prison-russia-merchant-of-death-baylor-biden

Talk about getting played by Putin.  Wow.  A few years ago this would have been immpeachable to even consider. 

385021697_grinch-Copy.gif.0d2b75c97f29e3e8ff48c6ee61ee08fc.gif

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

no, it doesn't shoot auto. It's semi-auto.

I mean, automatic is machine guns, and those are ILLEGAL so they don't happen....without a serious license to own one....

You can convert it  to full auto for probably 20 bucks and a youtube video.  Maybe 30.

12 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

You can convert it  to full auto for probably 20 bucks and a youtube video.  Maybe 30.

yes, it can be converted. A lot ofthings can be converted. Farm fertilizer was converted to blow up the world trade center in oklahoma. It's illegal.

Make it illegal, and "of course" it won't happen, right?

very seriously screwed up bad people do very seriously screwed up bad actions.

prosecute them. not the tools they use.

the rifle used in the video - is just a rifle.

cutting off the end of a single shot shotgun is also illegal.

next it will be lever action rifles. They can shoot several shots fast, too.

and pistols.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Anyone?

This is what the gun group here wants to keep legal, correct?

Just want to make sure I'm in the same page with your definitions

Let pose this question...

If you get rid of citizens guns, would you then do you get rid of police guns and any guns of private security for famous people, politicians, the President etc...?  They should not need them if citizens don't have them there would be no threat correct?

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Anyone?

This is what the gun group here wants to keep legal, correct?

Just want to make sure I'm in the same page with your definitions

I timed it Woody... The guy got off 100 rounds in about 25 seconds...  I doubt full auto mode is much faster. The limiting factor is how fast your trigger finger will fatigue.  Sporting weapon? SMH.. If your targets veer from the range to the sport of seeing how many humans in a crowded space you can kill in under a minute...  I forgot to mention to Steve... The reason the NRA tried to declare bankruptcy was for the simple reason to prevent them being sued.   

• Haha 1