THE BROWNS BOARD

E Cigs?

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't smoke I think smoking is stupid I think e-cigs are probably stupid too but I do wish the nanny state would just leave people alone. Don't you liberals ever get tired of being told what to do?

https://www.aol.com/finance/u-fda-halts-sales-juul-144057875-145652183.html?soc_src=aolapp

WSS

I don't smoke, and I quit dipping awhile back. Now I just use those Zyn pouches, which is essentially a nicotine salt with no tobacco at all. I'm sure they'll be coming for those soon as well 

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't smoke I think smoking is stupid I think e-cigs are probably stupid too but I do wish the nanny state would just leave people alone. Don't you liberals ever get tired of being told what to do?

https://www.aol.com/finance/u-fda-halts-sales-juul-144057875-145652183.html?soc_src=aolapp

WSS

Gosh Steve... But those e-cigs are dangerous!!! Gotta protect those kids from using them.  :D Nah- we can agree on this- more unnecessary government regulation. But you will still be able to by e-cigs, just not Juuls. Go figure.  

Sort of like- with the 4th around the corner & me growing up in a family of pyros lamenting you can't buy "real" Cherry Bombs, Hammerheads, and M-80s anymore...  That didn't stop Jason Pierre-Paul blowing part of his hand off with an illegal one. Free country and all that right?  Gosh, today you're limited to 1\100th the blasting power of an M-80. Digging deeper, there's even a massive amount of government bullshit hoops in the CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) you have to jump through to even certify your 1.4G fireworks.    

BTW, one of my relatives neighbors taught me the trick on how to manufacture those sorts of high powered boomers. It's not Rocket Science, and the necessary chemicals you need are easily available on line. I'll refrain, as my wife sensibly told me I wouldn't want to wind up missing body parts if one of those home concoctions accidentally went off. Also just found out if you're making that sort of stuff it's illegal, and you potentially could get arrested if you got caught.   

• Upvote 1