THE BROWNS BOARD

Interesting Poll Results

Canton Dawg

Poll Mayfield or Watson  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Hindsight: Should the Browns stay with Mayfield or Sign Watson

• Baker Mayfield
    • Deshaun Watson

I voted Deshaun over Baker,only based on the field! Deshaun is a top 5 QB on his worst day! Baker is a top 10 QB on his best day! I Iike Baker I named my Saint Bernard puppy after him! Baker Ozzy and my last name starts with an S....So B.O.S. Boss dawg!!! I also believe in Deshaun the guy. None of these accusation started until he asked for a trade out of Houston after he signed a large contract with the Texans!!! End of story! 

GO BROWNS!!! 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BrownsnMopar said:

I voted Deshaun over Baker,only based on the field! Deshaun is a top 5 QB on his worst day! Baker is a top 10 QB on his best day! I Iike Baker I named my Saint Bernard puppy after him! Baker Ozzy and my last name starts with an S....So B.O.S. Boss dawg!!! I also believe in Deshaun the guy. None of these accusation started until he asked for a trade out of Houston after he signed a large contract with the Texans!!! End of story! 

GO BROWNS!!! 

I don't care how fucking talented DePervert is... I DO NOT WANT HIM!.. He's a selfish and twisted PIG!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Nobody cares about off field issues when you produce on the field. Watson hasn't played yet for the Browns AND hasn't played the last season, so it makes sense. The moment we win, people will forget. 

Also, 24,000 voters from Twitter. I'm not even there but Twitter has just become toxic. I haven't seen anything good coming from there in a while. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Baker can’t process the game quickly enough to make it as this level. 

He’s got enough arm talent to make some good throws During a game.

when things are going well- he’s a got an endearing demeanor.

If the franchise is going to take the next step he ain’t the guy. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Had there been a neither option that would've been my vote.

Definitely move on from Baker, but not to Deshaun. 

Exactly.

If it was just Deshaun Watson coming here because he demanded to be traded from a dysfunctional Houston Texans team, and that's it, I'd be overall pretty excited about Training Camp starting up in a month. 

But it definitely is not "just that". 

3 hours ago, D Bone said:

Kind of there's no good answer there Cleveland is stuck unless they can pull off some miraculous deal.......

.......but everyone knows that,  good luck playing  " Let's make a Deal "  there.  

I can't wait to see how this one ends......soon if that's possible.     :huh:

11 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Baker can’t process the game quickly enough to make it as this level. 

He’s got enough arm talent to make some good throws During a game.

when things are going well- he’s a got an endearing demeanor.

If the franchise is going to take the next step he ain’t the guy. 

then why did the browns revamp most of their wr group ??? why sign Cooper and draft Bell? Doug Dieken, AGAIN, was lamenting how wr's were not getting open. Swartz admitted it was his mistake on that int.

Amari Cooper Donovan Peoples-Jones

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

then why did the browns revamp most of their wr group ??? why sign Cooper and draft Bell? Doug Dieken, AGAIN, was lamenting how wr's were not getting open. Swartz admitted it was his mistake on that int.

Amari Cooper Donovan Peoples-Jones

Oh I don't know, perhaps because the two starting WRs at the start of last season - OBJ and Landry - are no longer here? 

• Thanks 1

Feb 22, 2022He'll carry the Browns' second-largest salary cap hit of 2022 into the upcoming season at nearly $16.4 million — behind only Baker Mayfield. Releasing or trading him would wipe all but $1.5 ...
Feb 22, 2022By Mary Kay Cabot, cleveland.com. CLEVELAND, Ohio — Browns receiver Jarvis Landry finally spoke up — on Twitter — about his future with the Browns, saying he's told the club he wants to ...
  • Haha 1

On 6/24/2022 at 5:53 PM, D Bone said:

Sorry, that isn't an option on this board.

If you don't have a full-blown chubb for Baker, his Baker Bros on here say you love Watson. 😆

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Sorry, that isn't an option on this board.

If you don't have a full-blown chubb for Baker, his Baker Bros on here say you love Watson. 😆

Pretty much how I live my life.. right down the middle, refusing to be led by either crazy ass side.

^ Damn that's close to politics on the football board. See? I'm a Rebel. 😎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, D Bone said:

Pretty much how I live my life.. right down the middle, refusing to be led by either crazy ass side.

^ Damn that's close to politics on the football board. See? I'm a Rebel. 😎