THE BROWNS BOARD

My Son

Skinny

He turned 1. Can I just tell you that this last year has just been amazing. I couldn't be happier than right now. I really don't know what else to say because the feeling of being a dad is so indescribable. I had to say something about it though. If you're a dad to you know what I mean. If not hopefully you do someday.

The pick below is when BQ got hurt. He was so tired and ready for bed. He just starts screaming as soon as BQ went to the sidelines. It was so funny.

(there now it is football related.) ;)

He turned 1. Can I just tell you that this last year has just been amazing. I couldn't be happier than right now. I really don't know what else to say because the feeling of being a dad is so indescribable. I had to say something about it though. If you're a dad to you know what I mean. If not hopefully you do someday.

The pick below is when BQ got hurt. He was so tired and ready for bed. He just starts screaming as soon as BQ went to the sidelines. It was so funny.

(there now it is football related.) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtRP6tWv14g

in all seriousness, congrats. I hope I can relate to that feeling someday....just not yet :P

I'll tell you what I just hope he plays any position that will take his ass to college, because I aint got a job right now. (Its either books or sports kid get good at one or the other or both....lol) Really tall and SKINNY though (imagine that) im thinking qb, wr or safety. Had a party tonight. nothing like posting half in the Bag! :lol: Thanks to all.

Archived