THE BROWNS BOARD

10 year old girl who had to get an abortion..... another fake story to manipulate public opionion?

calfoxwc

Seems that way. Russian collusion by Pres Trump - LIE. Tax evasion - even hard core lefty prosecutors had to finally admit there was nothing to it. Fake testimony in the impeach fake trial.....

now the fake? 10 yr old girl from Ohio......

the left will lie out their wazoo to get the power and control they demand.

it's out of control.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/07/07/boomity-receipt-filled-thread-on-the-so-called-pregnant-10-year-old-girl-story

BOOMITY: Receipt-filled thread on the so-called pregnant 10-year-old girl story media and pro-aborts keep pushing an EPIC must-read

Posted at 9:31 am on July 7, 2022 by Sam Janney

About that pregnant 10-year-old girl …

You know, the mysterious child who can no longer abort because of the evil SCOTUS overturning Roe? The nameless, faceless, little girl who was somehow magically allowed to gestate past six weeks who had to travel to have an abortion? The little girl the media and pro-aborts are exploiting to continue pushing for their abortion-on-demand agenda?

It has all sounded rather fishy, right?

Welp, PJ Media’s Megan Fox put together a fairly amazing, receipt-filled thread that casts a WHOLE lotta doubt on the story and even the existence of this pregnant 10-year-old.

Take a gander (it’s long, so get a snack first):

The story about a 10 yr old pregnant girl who had to go from Ohio to IN for an abortion gives me serious pause for a number of reasons. There are many red flags.🚩I'm going to detail them here. pic.twitter.com/1PkzmvfzRS

— Megan Fox (@MeganFoxWriter) July 5, 2022

🚩 #1. A pregnant 10 year old is evidence of a heinous crime against a child but in every article (and there are SO MANY) thre is no mention of criminal investigation, no police involvement, not even a town where this allegedly occurred. pic.twitter.com/pRuwtmWoR4

Obviously a crime.

But nothing about the criminal.

Weird, right?

Keep going.

🚩 #2 An unnamed alleged "child abuse" doctor called Dr. Caitlyn Bernard (an abortionist in Indiana) to ask for help. But any doctor who knows of abuse would be required to also call law enforcement. There should be a criminal investigation going involving Ohio DFS and police.

Yup.

🚩 #3 which maybe should be #1 The TIMING of this horrific story is too on the nose. Roe v. Wade was just overturned. The media is desperate for stories to push the pro-abortion narrative, stoke fear, anger, and division. They love this. pic.twitter.com/1hXlsDymDV

They absolutely do love it. Any debate you have on Twitter with a pro-abort includes at least one tweet about how if you’re pro-life and ok with Roe being overturned you’re ok with forcing a 10-year-old little girl to give birth.

No, seriously.

Yeah, Twitter is dumb.

Back to her thread.

🚩 #4 The article first published in the Indy Star, a local Ohio paper's site but in record time was picked up by huge international press. On the 2nd, The Hill and Newsweek had it and by the 3rd, The Guardian had it, and by the 4th it was on TMZ, reaching all the kids.

Not really a fan of PJ Media, but I have some thoughts on this.

• The investigator's assertion that a police report needs to be filed by the doctor for this situation is 100% correct.
  • The investigator shouldn't be so surprised that none of the doctors that are allegedly involved are sharing any details about the case. HIPAA violations can result in rightful loss of licensure. 
  • Essentially, there will be no way to prove or disprove this happened without breaking a lot of privacy laws, unless the alleged victim's family decides to come forward to the media.

I've treated some real pieces of work, capable of some awful things. Thankfully I haven't been involved in any child rape cases, but talking with my colleagues in pediatrics, it's sadly more common than you'd think.

Given the media blitz surrounding this story, it's absolutely justified to question its veracity in the absence of any evidence. I agree with the investigator that the timing of it is suspect. This could be Ghost of Kyiv tier propaganda. Also, I do think that some docs who do abortions in Ohio would be willing to put their career and freedom on the line to perform that abortion on a 10-year-old. I think it could be reasonably argued that it is a high-risk pregnancy and a threat to the mother's life - abortions to save mother's life are still legal in Ohio at all gestational ages.  

Both explanations are plausible, but we aren't going to get confirmation either way.

• Thanks 2

https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/p/did-it-really-happen

Did It Really Happen?

Abortion and “fake news.”

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd51a5247-a8fb-4b8a-8f15-550eab461829_361x331.png
Jul 10

The End of Abortion Absolutism?
A pro-choice placard at a protest for the protection of abortion rights outside the U.S. Embassy on May 7, 2022 in London, England. (Photo by Hollie Adams/Getty Images)

(Happy Sunday! Once again, Cathy Young takes over the Sunday Morning Shots.)

The story of the 10-year-old pregnant rape victim in Ohio who had to travel to Indiana to get an abortion because she was three days past Ohio’s six-week cutoff point for legal abortion, reported in the Indianapolis Star on July 1, quickly went viral as a shocking example of the barbarism descending on the nation because of the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. It struck even many people with pro-life sympathies as an example of anti-abortion extremism. On July 8, President Biden mentioned it when signing an executive order on abortion access.

The question is: Did it really happen?

Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler casts strong doubt on the story’s authenticity in an article published on Saturday, calling it “the account of a one-source story that quickly went viral around the world—and into the talking points of the president.”

Kessler notes that the harrowing tale appeared as the opening of a story about women from Ohio traveling to other states to get abortions.

The [original Indianapolis Star] article said that three days after the June 24 court ruling, an Indianapolis obstetrician-gynecologist, Caitlan Bernard, who performs abortions, received a call from “a child abuse doctor” in Ohio who had a 10-year-old patient who was six weeks and three days pregnant. Unable to obtain an abortion in Ohio, “the girl soon was on her way to Indiana to Bernard’s care,” the Star reported.

The only source cited for the anecdote was Bernard. She’s on the record, but there is no indication that the newspaper made other attempts to confirm her account. The story’s lead reporter, Shari Rudavsky, did not respond to a query asking whether additional sourcing was obtained. . . .

Under Ohio law, a physician, as a mandated reporter under Ohio Revised Code 2151.421, would be required to report any case of known or suspected physical, sexual or emotional abuse or neglect of a child to their local child welfare or law enforcement agency. . . .

Bernard declined to identify to the Fact Checker her colleague or the city where the child was located. “Thank you for reaching out. I’m sorry, but I don’t have any information to share,” she said in an email.

Dan Tierney, press secretary for Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R), said the governor’s office was unaware of any specific case but he said under the state’s decentralized system, records would be held at a local level. . . . As a spot check, we contacted child services agencies in some of Ohio’s most populous cities, including Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton and Toledo. None of the officials we reached were aware of such a case in their areas.

The fact-checking website Snopes.com also says that they were unable to get any corroborating information and that Bernard did not respond to their query.

At this point, I’m leaning strongly toward “probably didn’t happen.” Pregnancy in a 10-year-old is certainly not impossible (earlier this year, a 10-year-old in Brazil was initially denied an abortion because it was sought past the 22-week cutoff point), but it is extremely rare. (Kessler notes that 52 girls under the age of 15 got abortions in Ohio in 2020; but “under 15” is not the same as 10.) It also seems likely, as some doubters of the story have noted, that a pregnant 10-year-old would have also qualified for the life or health exemption written into Ohio’s law banning abortions beyond six weeks. The law states that the ban

does not apply to a physician who performs a medical procedure that, in the physician's reasonable medical judgment, is designed or intended to prevent the death of the pregnant woman or to prevent a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman.

In raising these reasonable questions about the Ohio story, Kessler was doing basic journalism. But—in a development that will surprise exactly no one—a lot of readers in the comments under his article have reacted by making him the bad guy:

On 7/8/2022 at 11:04 AM, VaporTrail said:

Not really a fan of PJ Media, but I have some thoughts on this.

• The investigator's assertion that a police report needs to be filed by the doctor for this situation is 100% correct.
  • The investigator shouldn't be so surprised that none of the doctors that are allegedly involved are sharing any details about the case. HIPAA violations can result in rightful loss of licensure. 
  • Essentially, there will be no way to prove or disprove this happened without breaking a lot of privacy laws, unless the alleged victim's family decides to come forward to the media.

I've treated some real pieces of work, capable of some awful things. Thankfully I haven't been involved in any child rape cases, but talking with my colleagues in pediatrics, it's sadly more common than you'd think.

Given the media blitz surrounding this story, it's absolutely justified to question its veracity in the absence of any evidence. I agree with the investigator that the timing of it is suspect. This could be Ghost of Kyiv tier propaganda. Also, I do think that some docs who do abortions in Ohio would be willing to put their career and freedom on the line to perform that abortion on a 10-year-old. I think it could be reasonably argued that it is a high-risk pregnancy and a threat to the mother's life - abortions to save mother's life are still legal in Ohio at all gestational ages.  

Both explanations are plausible, but we aren't going to get confirmation either way.

My question would be why are people more upset that a ten year old had to get an abortion in a dfferent state but no one is upset that she was RAPED!

• Upvote 1

Just now, calfoxwc said:

biden lies faster than a roadrunner.

Ohio AG throws cold water on viral story that Biden promoted of alleged child rape resulting in cross-state abortion

News

Well. Can't say I saw this one coming. Turns out that there is a pregnant 10-year-old. The Columbus Dispatch reports that the accused is an allegedly illegal immigrant. I've got to say that the most surprising thing to me is that no doctor in-state was willing to do it, given that you could reasonably argue threat to her life. 

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/07/13/columbus-man-charged-rape-10-year-old-led-abortion-in-indiana/10046625002/

We really ought to bring back the death penalty for scum like this. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Well. Can't say I saw this one coming. Turns out that there is a pregnant 10-year-old. The Columbus Dispatch reports that the accused is an allegedly illegal immigrant. I've got to say that the most surprising thing to me is that no doctor in-state was willing to do it, given that you could reasonably argue threat to her life. 

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/2022/07/13/columbus-man-charged-rape-10-year-old-led-abortion-in-indiana/10046625002/

CASHING IN: Liberal group lands massive taxpayer-funded contract to fight deportations

On 7/11/2022 at 4:46 PM, Axe said:

May be an image of 18 people and text that says 'Jury that passed Roe V Wade (All white males) Racially & Gender inclusive Jury that overturned Roe V Wade'

Kind of an amazing thought.....and picture.  But all WM ?  7-2.

Case opinions
Majority Blackmun, joined by Burger, Douglas, Brennan, Stewart, Marshall, Powell
Concurrence Burger
Concurrence Douglas
Concurrence Stewart
Dissent White, joined by Rehnquist
Dissent Rehnquist
Edited by mjp28

On 7/13/2022 at 2:19 PM, VaporTrail said:

008.jpg.6db1732c0c3fb9097466da9573bd44e3.jpg

Well, finally, we get the story straight.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

blood, torture, rape, murder, dangerous drugs......

on the hands of everyone who voted against Pres Trump.

Anybody think her parents are happy with biden's and obaMao's open borders for votes?

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Well, finally, we get the story straight.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

blood, torture, rape, murder, dangerous drugs......

on the hands of everyone who voted against Pres Trump.

Anybody think her parents are happy with biden's and obaMao's open borders for votes?

Go watch the twitter vid I posted, her mother claims the accused is innocent.

4 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Go watch the twitter vid I posted, her mother claims the accused is innocent.

yikes. I missed that. But she only speaks spanish? is she also an illegal?

dna - would prove he is guilty. As one commenter asked...is he her boyfriend?

she is maybe dependent on him for support?

Just a very, very strange story. Pretty sick that he was an illegal and that was squelched for so long by the media....

now, it's said the illegal immigrant/rapist has confessed.

just, sick.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2022/07/14/the-10-year-old-ohio-girl-rape-story-turns-even-more-horrific-n594714

The 10-Year Old Ohio Girl Rape Story Turns Even More Horrific

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

now, it's said the illegal immigrant/rapist has confessed.

just, sick.

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2022/07/14/the-10-year-old-ohio-girl-rape-story-turns-even-more-horrific-n594714

The 10-Year Old Ohio Girl Rape Story Turns Even More Horrific

not hijacking your thread - but heard Megan Fox* of PJ Media on Glenn Becks show yesterday. (* not the 4 pages of Megan Fox youd get on google search)

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2022/07/13/suspect-arrested-in-rape-of-10-year-old-abortion-patient-but-questions-remain-n1612615

she brings up quite a few discrepansies as well especially biden admin using the narrative of the abortion rights before acknowledging the rape, the suspect and the

victim. Again, probably repeating what you have posted - a dispicable political use of this story to advance the poor saddened abortion rights crowd...

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

not hijacking your thread - but heard Megan Fox* of PJ Media on Glenn Becks show yesterday. (* not the 4 pages of Megan Fox youd get on google search)

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2022/07/13/suspect-arrested-in-rape-of-10-year-old-abortion-patient-but-questions-remain-n1612615

she brings up quite a few discrepansies as well especially biden admin using the narrative of the abortion rights before acknowledging the rape, the suspect and the

victim. Again, probably repeating what you have posted - a dispicable political use of this story to advance the poor saddened abortion rights crowd...

no hijacking at all - it's crazy. But this corrupt regime will use anything and everything to get their way, and get votes.

very dangerous times for our country.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...