THE BROWNS BOARD

★ What's your absolute  FAVORITE  place to watch your Cleveland BROWNS football games  (and other sports)  ?

mjp28

What's your absolute  FAVORITE  place to watch your Cleveland BROWNS football games  (and other sports)  ?

We all have our favorite spots whether it's a big ol' chair, outdoor oasis,  BROWNS hangout......or at the home game seats !

What is yours ?  Pictures always nice.

GO BROWNS  !

Here's our outdoor covered  14' x 18'  deck with cable TV of course.   This is our summer layout until about late September. 

We then bring up our big ratan couch in the center where the storage box is.  Two swivel chairs, end tables for snacks, etc.  The TV is on the house wall and out of sight in these pictures.  PLENTY of seating from 2 to 10 ..... and our 3 burner grill is down on the brick patio.

And always  our Orange BROWNS flag 24/7/365..... it never moves.

So GO BROWNS,  can't wait for preseason to start.      Also the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES !

20220704_121800.jpeg

• Like 1

• mjp28 changed the title to ♥︎ What's your absolute  FAVORITE  place to watch your Cleveland BROWNS football games  (and other sports)  ?
5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

We go back and forth between homes with a small group of friends.. I prefer my house because I have the larger and moist reliable television. It used to be four of us until the Gipper passed on.

The host is in charge of the food.

WSS

Oh yes,  the GAMEDAY FAVORITE FOODS  !   Foddball.   🏈    and food just seem to go together. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2022 at 10:32 AM, mjp28 said:

What's your absolute  FAVORITE  place to watch your Cleveland BROWNS football games  (and other sports)  ?

We all have our favorite spots whether it's a big ol' chair, outdoor oasis,  BROWNS hangout......or at the home game seats !

What is yours ?  Pictures always nice.

GO BROWNS  !

Here's our outdoor covered  14' x 18'  deck with cable TV of course.   This is our summer layout until about late September. 

We then bring up our big ratan couch in the center where the storage box is.  Two swivel chairs, end tables for snacks, etc.  The TV is on the house wall and out of sight in these pictures.  PLENTY of seating from 2 to 10 ..... and our 3 burner grill is down on the brick patio.

And always  our Orange BROWNS flag 24/7/365..... it never moves.

So GO BROWNS,  can't wait for preseason to start.      Also the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES !

20220704_121800.jpeg

you would be a good neighbor to have

• Like 1

On 7/10/2022 at 3:36 AM, Westside Steve said:

We go back and forth between homes with a small group of friends.. I prefer my house because I have the larger and moist reliable television. It used to be four of us until the Gipper passed on.

The host is in charge of the food.

WSS

i miss the GIP

• Upvote 1

Just now, syd said:

you would be a good neighbor to have

When my wife was working she took in bags of tomatoes,  zucchini and of course her herbs.

Our neighbors can come over when they want to get herbs, just bring a big bag and kitchen scissors.   :D

• Like 1

Just now, mjp28 said:

Hey syd, how are things out in the great NW ?

flipping hot this is funny i have been here for 35 years and made my first trip to Astoria 0ver the 4th what a great town that sits at the mouth of the columbia river and the pacific ocean this weekend were going to lincoln city on the coast gonna get some chowder at a place called the dory cove its the best in town

1 minute ago, mjp28 said:

When my wife was working she took in bags of tomatoes,  zucchini and of course her herbs.

Our neighbors can come over when they want to get herbs, just bring a big bag and kitchen scissors.   :D

heck ya all that food outside dining and a Browns game kinda like you died and went to heaven

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, syd said:

heck ya all that food outside dining and a Browns game kinda like you died and went to heaven

Nice neighborhood,  two nice neighbors just moved in behind us but we're losing some neighbors we knew for 30+ years.  Yea and booo.

6 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Nice neighborhood,  two nice neighbors just moved in behind us but we're losing some neighbors we knew for 30+ years.  Yea and booo.

the house i grew up in columbus there are still some old neighbors living on my old street

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ What's your absolute  FAVORITE  place to watch your Cleveland BROWNS football games  (and other sports)  ?