THE BROWNS BOARD

Cribbs is Awesome!

Prof

yep, he's really incredible. It would be one thing if u you looked at his returns, but he also has been the leading tackler on kick coverage and now is making some big plays in the offense. People try to compare him and Hester....there is no comparison. When's the last time u seen Hester leading the bears in special teams tackles?

Easily my favorite player on the '08 Browns.

The guy DEFINES football player. His head is ALWAYS in the game and he gives you 110% every play.

I love #16 in a non gay way.

Doug

The only decent thing that came out of Collinsbag's mouth last night was "Guys play football, other's are football players. Joshua Cribbs is a football player." (paraphrasing). Ocon or maybe Masters mentioned in another thread that he could work as #3 on our QB depth chart with noodle arm at #2. I'd be comfortable with that also. The kid just flat out wants to win. Every play.

Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.

-Don Shula

BuLLSHIT! This is what a victim would say - not an owner who is responsible - grow up boy - dont buy this shit!

?

An owner of what, a chain of Steakhouses? The quote's author immediately follows.

That has been my sig throughout the DA abortion of a QB experiment. Though it might be time for a change. icon_exclaim.gif

Cribbs is finally back to full power and that's such a relief. It's so nice to start a drive AT LEAST at your own 40 yard line.

Like they said last night... "some guys play football, and some guys are football players... Joshua Cribbs is a football player."

He just has "it" man, he's fun to watch and probably the best overall player on the team.

Easily my favorite player on the '08 Browns.

The guy DEFINES football player. His head is ALWAYS in the game and he gives you 110% every play.

I love #16 in a non gay way.

Doug

Yea him or Jerome Harrison. The kid had, what, 4 carries for 44 yards? Is he too good to play? Am I missing something?

Archived