THE BROWNS BOARD

New covid guidelines

htownbrown

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait, so things change over time? This is groundbreaking. People need to know this!

Well the CDC put it out there, not I, so it's as good as gospel.

Just find it incredible, to be honest, that people like yourself advocated for shutting the world down to save smokers and obese people, and now they're just overly flippant about it all without an actual "cure".  That's a seismic shift.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Well the CDC put it out there, not I, so it's as good as gospel.

Just find it incredible, to be honest, that people like yourself advocated for shutting the world down to save smokers and obese people, and now they're just overly flippant about it all without an actual "cure".  That's a seismic shift.

Yes, nothing has changed. Exactly. 

Crazy to that covid only killed obese people and smokers, who we all know deseyto die. Such a targeted disease. 

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Crazy to that covid only killed obese people and smokers, who we all know deseyto die. Such a targeted disease. 

Yeah even when there's no more need for panic (not that there ever really was) it's still kind of sad to let go of it right? Think they call that the Stockholm syndrome. Or maybe Ganser syndrome

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What has changed that makes it "safer" now for unvaxxed people?  So they were responsible for the death of millions including themselves, suppossedly, but now they can play with the herd again?  It must take a lot of rope to tie both ends of that argument.  I think it's not a stretch to suggest you would be ranting about wearing masks and getting the shot if the CDC recommended it under the current statistics. 

For the record, I never suggested anyone deserved to die friend-o.  I did, however, suggest they didn't deserve priority. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah even when there's no more need for panic (not that there ever really was) it's still kind of sad to let go of it right? Think they call that the Stockholm syndrome. Or maybe Ganser syndrome

WSS

How many people died from covid Steve?

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How many people died from covid Steve?

I don't know. How many people died after Contracting the disease in an open-air parking lot without a mask? Or on a bicycle trail or walking down the street?

How many people died of tuberculosis or smallpox or the plague?

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't know. How many people died after Contracting the disease in an open-air parking lot without a mask? Or on a bicycle trail or walking down the street?

How many people died of tuberculosis or smallpox or the plague?

WSS

A question was asked you could find the answer to and is relevant to this conversation

And in response I got a desperate flurry of unrelated questions. Like typical Steve turbo mode. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

A question was asked you could find the answer to and is relevant to this conversation

And in response I got a desperate flurry of unrelated questions. Like typical Steve turbo mode. 

image.png.1d1cab7458d0ca1ed2bde8863d5021c8.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's exactly relevant even the CDC is lowering the guidelines for you panic lovers and I'm merely pointing out that it's still stupid, actually even more stupid to wear masks where masks aren't necessary. And the reason it doesn't matter how many people have died is the same reason that doesn't matter how many people died of tuberculosis. It's a different era. No thanks to you guys but the disease is burning itself out and as ineffective as it might be the vaccine still helps.

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

It's exactly relevant even the CDC is lowering the guidelines for you panic lovers and I'm merely pointing out that it's still stupid, actually even more stupid to wear masks where masks aren't necessary. And the reason it doesn't matter how many people have died is the same reason that doesn't matter how many people died of tuberculosis. It's a different era. No thanks to you guys but the disease is burning itself out and as ineffective as it might be the vaccine still helps.

WSS 

Another example of you creating your own reality. Sensing a trend. 

But alright Steve, whatever you think happened definitely did. 

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Woody+Woodpecker+-+Woodpecker+From+Mars+

Well if you are flying one of these on another camping trip out west cal, don't land it at a camping ground with hookups for water & electricity. Had a funeral for a Vietnam Vet acquaintance yesterday who went in a small camper out to Colo & Wyoming and contracted COVID at one of those places. I have no idea if he was vaccinated, but makes no difference now. Ironically if this simple blackberry farmer had never met another mutual friend with a camper, he'd still be here. They both got it on this trip after blackberry season ended, but the other who I know was vaccinated survived it.

This stuff still exists and it still kills.

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well if you are flying one of these on another camping trip out west cal, don't land it at a camping ground with hookups for water & electricity. Had a funeral for a Vietnam Vet acquaintance yesterday who went in a small camper out to Colo & Wyoming and contracted COVID at one of those places. I have no idea if he was vaccinated, but makes no difference now. Ironically if this simple blackberry farmer had never met another mutual friend with a camper, he'd still be here. They both got it on this trip after blackberry season ended, but the other who I know was vaccinated survived it.

This stuff still exists and it still kills.

Again stay in your house lock the doors get your stuff delivered wear your mask to bed.

WSS 

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Didn't realize anti vaxxers we're so concerned about what other people think...

I'm not an anti-vaxxer I'm an anti idiot kind of guy. You can still wear one in the shower if you want to Woodrow I just think it's dumb. And even dumber if you think it protects you on the bike trail or wherever. That's all.

You can hang some garlic above your doorway if it makes you feel safe.

WSS

23 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm not an anti-vaxxer I'm an anti idiot kind of guy. You can still wear one in the shower if you want to Woodrow I just think it's dumb. And even dumber if you think it protects you on the bike trail or wherever. That's all.

You can hang some garlic above your doorway if it makes you feel safe.

WSS

Getting triggered over someone wearing a mask in their car just seems kind of.... pathetic 

as an unvaxxed survivor to the BIGGEST sham from the CDC err Fauci / Biden /Trump admin in cahoots with 

Pfizer / Moderna / J&J et al regarding everything COVID

I now can galavant around with the same "GUIDANCE" as the vaxxed!

funny thing is - I made my choice back in early 2020 Not to get vaxxed and It was my choice alone.

and was observing the same lifestyle as i had before this scam was perpetrated on the world.

Go ahead pecker - give me your best shot insult 

You have the distinction of being the biggest govt stooge here  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

FIFY  🎣

27 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

FIFY  🎣

Really wear it wherever you want if you and Woody are that big of pussies. 

I know it makes you feel like part of a group or something but for God's sake man up a little bit.

You are the guy crying about being called a coward.

WSS