THE BROWNS BOARD

Liz Cheney for president?

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

As of yesterday she was polling 30 points behind her opponent.

She would make a good dog warden!

She would make a decent Senator Congress person or whatever if she weren't obsessed with Trump. But don't be whistling past the graveyard there is a move a foot to have all the Democrats jumpsides to vote for her in the primary.

Because Democrats don't care about issues or the good of the they care about Trump hate.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually your enemy is the United States of America and the Republic for which she stands one nation under God indivisible etc etc

Sorry, but supporting an unconstitutional usurper is what I would classify as making the United States your enemy, not mine. You would rather have him single handedly bring it down with his lies than to ever admit he's a pathological liar who has always been for DJT and not really anyone else. He's a sick bastard that the former Republican Party foisted on this nation.

28 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry, but supporting an unconstitutional usurper is what I would classify as making the United States your enemy, not mine. You would rather have him single handedly bring it down with his lies than to ever admit he's a pathological liar who has always been for DJT and not really anyone else. He's a sick bastard that the former Republican Party foisted on this nation.

Anytime the vermin and cockroaches in DC and the MSM don’t like someone or something….I can get behind him/her.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Anytime the vermin and cockroaches in DC and the MSM don’t like someone or something….I can get behind him/her.

Pick a better person than that corrupt traitor. 

https://jimprues.medium.com/donald-trump-is-a-traitor-4a039981b059

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hey, at least you can admit you are rooting against the USA. The other anti-democracy cult members are still pretending to be pro USA. 

28 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Hey, at least you can admit you are rooting against the USA. The other anti-democracy cult members are still pretending to be pro USA. 

If you think the Swamp Rats in DC and the MSM have your best interest at heart, I’m guessing you still believe in the Tooth Fairy 🧚 

• Upvote 1

Should Liz Cheney run for president in 2024?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liz-cheney-run-president-2024-people-wyoming-weigh

"Even though I support her, I still think [former President] Trump did a lot for Wyoming and that we’ve been hurt by our new president," Tina told Fox News. She said she'd rather see Trump run for reelection in 2024.