THE BROWNS BOARD

Wrong on so many levels

htownbrown

https://www.dailywire.com/news/teachers-union-requires-white-teachers-be-fired-before-educators-of-color-to-remedy-past-discrimination

What happened to job performance?  Anything the government gets involved with just goes to shit.  At least lie and say black teachers outperformed white teachers, no one would have a leg to stand on.  But to say we're doing this to you because of your ancestors is quite silly, when the goal is to create smart kids.  I would like to create a new term...polite segregation.  That's what it is.  Maybe they are all great teachers in this district, but that's not how it reads.

We're slowly moving in a direction where it will be racist to compete with anyone that doesn't have your skin tone, over the simplest things.  

3 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/teachers-union-requires-white-teachers-be-fired-before-educators-of-color-to-remedy-past-discrimination

What happened to job performance?  Anything the government gets involved with just goes to shit.  At least lie and say black teachers outperformed white teachers, no one would have a leg to stand on.  But to say we're doing this to you because of your ancestors is quite silly, when the goal is to create smart kids.  I would like to create a new term...polite segregation.  That's what it is.  Maybe they are all great teachers in this district, but that's not how it reads.

We're slowly moving in a direction where it will be racist to compete with anyone that doesn't have your skin tone, over the simplest things.  

I read that before, and I wondered again - just how opposite of decency, fairness, and justice can the left go?

How far can they push America before they pay a huge price in elections? who are the lowlifes that keep voting for this garbage? and why?

• Upvote 1