THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe's handing out

bigbambo

CDC gift cards for all you vax nut-jobs that cut in line to get your 25 boosters!    They can be only redeemed for the new unapproved monkey pox vaxs so, I know there will be a big turnout here.....!   Pickled heart, anyone?  download.jpg.a3bb3d3e7fd3a6ed7f7a9b476a28e470.jpgFOOLS, F-IN FOOLS 

PSA

a reminder to the vax pertaining to monkeypox - consider your sexual contact to MEN being the only reason you might need it.

what with the CDC apologising for its INCREDIBLE miscues and statements on everthing COVID, you probably wont want to heed this 

failed govt agency for any advice.

pecker that means you too 

vax free (2).jpg

vax free.jpg

Fair11,  didn't you get the memo on replying to this?  This forum of sheep baaing, fear the shepherd.  They love butting heads with irrational ewes like woody that will never recover from his mental disorder(like playing b-ball with a dwarf....fun for about 2 minutes but these fools live for it).  They stood their ground and bashed the unvaxxed with venom even when the data was tanking.  Now they are full of goo along with the standard shit that composes folks like them......are they still holding their ground?  I wouldn't be surprised......lol

19 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

Whats not mentioned here is the fact that these shots do prevent old people from dying or even getting ill.

I know vaxed people in their 70's who got COVID. They either didn't know they had it or had mild symptoms.

Biden an example. Thank you Baby Jesus for Biden being fully vaxed, otherwise he might be dead and Kameltoe would be president.

• Upvote 1