THE BROWNS BOARD

Deshame Watson swag

Kvoethe

This is either going to go down as the greatest gamble of all time that ends in a Super Bowl, or the stupidest that will cost a lot of people their jobs and set an already fragile organization back for years and years.... and the controversy and all the shit talking that surrounds it will not only follow the Browns during Watson's reign, but long after he's gone.  

But at least no one will remember 1-31, or The Drive and Fumble. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, D Bone said:

This is either going to go down as the greatest gamble of all time that ends in a Super Bowl, or the stupidest that will cost a lot of people their jobs and set an already fragile organization back for years and years.... and the controversy and all the shit talking that surrounds it will not only follow the Browns during Watson's reign, but long after he's gone.  

But at least no one will remember 1-31, or The Drive and Fumble. 

The Drive and The Fumble was nothing to be ashamed of though. A time long ago when the Browns were respected around the league.

Post 1999 is when it all started. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, FY56 said:

The Drive and The Fumble was nothing to be ashamed of though. A time long ago when the Browns were respected around the league.

And Bernie Kosar was and still is a very well respected NFL quarterback.   Those were tough well played games that unfortunately Cleveland just didn't win.

Moving on, I have its a travesty how and why Cleveland and Brown's fans had to endure the moving the Browns and the hap-hazard way they returned to the NFL.   

Now the 2022 DW situation......I try not to dwell on that but it is hard not to.  That would be a topic to be ashamed of.   Oh well,  moving on  I guess. 

24 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Guessing that's why you deleted your own thread up to 20 pages titled ?  Watson's legal trouble......... or was it merged elsewhere?

I really don't know,  I can't find it anywhere.   And I've never merged a thread I'll leave that to others.  But there has been an awful lot of DW chit chat on him.

But I believe not as much as JFF way back when.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Guessing that's why you deleted your own thread up to 20 pages titled ?  Watson's legal trouble......... or was it merged elsewhere?

Gumby, (as far as deleting a thread) wasn't me either. Haven't done that in years. 

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

The Drive and Fumble have been playing in Baltimore since 1996. 

6 hours ago, D Bone said:

The Drive and Fumble have been playing in Baltimore since 1996. 

Not shocking at all. It's Baltimore. They're the former Browns. Heated rivals do those kinds of things.

We still post pictures of Turkey Jones planting Bradshaw.

...and lest we forget 51-0 baby!!!

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Gumby, (as far as deleting a thread) wasn't me either. Haven't done that in years. 

It's just " Gone with the Wind"  I guess.  

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

Not shocking at all. It's Baltimore. They're the former Browns. Heated rivals do those kinds of things.

We still post pictures of Turkey Jones planting Bradshaw.

...and lest we forget 51-0 baby!!!

YA5LNXJK5NHJ3EJZSYQURYT46A.jpg

9 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Dude.. come on ! I'm really not here to stir up some member pot drama.. but sense your still guessing? 

Was it not mjp28 that threatened to take the biggest story in the nfl down, after 20 pages of BB members input? Created by yourself, with a delete option (3-4 times)

I found your post laughable that those comments disappeared along with it.. 

The End. This board Traveler  is moving along..  

I remember everybody was going so off topic and we (including me) were deleting posts a lot  but. I don't remember pulling the plug on it all.   

We know Steve moved the one thread to the poli board which was a good move with all of the slop that was on the BROWNS FORUM.

And that thread was two threads originally one mine and one someone else's and was merged (I think by Zombo).  All of the ridiculous postings were in the last few pages. Remember that ?  We were trying to clean it up nightly and a few posters kept putting the OT stuff back up.

I sure hope nobody wants to start another thread with the final decisions and the September 11 season about to start......unless you would like to see one ?  

SO I'm just waiting for the 8/21 and 8/27 preseason games  then Sunday September 11  to get here.

GO BROWNS  !