Dutch's 2022 Browns Questions!

Dutch Oven

On 9/4/2022 at 7:28 AM, Dutch Oven said:

1. Browns record? 11-6

2. Bengals record? 10-7

3. Ravens record? 10-7

4. Steelers record? 6-11

5. How many points do the Browns score? Allow? 384-301

6. How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Brissett throw for? 2158 12-4

7.  How many yards, touchdowns and interceptions does Watson throw for? 1825 9-0

8. Who leads the Browns in receptions? How many? cooper 68

9. Who leads the Browns in reception yards? How many? cooper 1250

10. Who leads the Browns in reception touchdowns? How many? cooper 11

11. How many rushing yards and rushing touchdowns does Chubb have?  1550 14

12. How many TOTAL yards (rushing and receiving) and TOTAL touchdowns does Hunt have? 850  7

13. How many sacks do Garrett and Clowney have combined?  31

14. Browns record vs AFC North? 4-2

15. What two teams play in the Super Bowl? Who wins?  BROWNS over the 9'ers

On 9/9/2022 at 1:25 PM, Zombo said:

I know it well. You'll be in Zombo Country.

Z

Wasn't that where they filmed Deliverance ?   :huh:    

No seriously I had to route an 18 wheeler with an LTL flatbed trailer out of Zombo's old stomping ground.   I remember after coming over to TBB when they had a questionnaire about where you from, likes, etc, etc. It was pretty cool, should bring it back.    I definitely remember that name and we had to get one of our trucks from the turnpike to there and back.......hopefully without ransom money, lol.   

It was a very small load of steel joist and deck but we did deliver LTL (less than a full load) no matter what.  It was "memorable " our trucker out of our plant in Indiana had a few questions when he got up there.  Everyone there was most helpful on getting him in and the tricky part turned around and out.

Oh Dutch did you have any forwarding addresses, Wills, you know that kind of things taken care of ......just in oh nevermind.    :lol:

• Haha 2

On 9/8/2022 at 7:52 PM, Dutch Oven said:

I'm going out of town tomorrow to the wilds of Pennsylvania for the weekend, so if anyone still wants to get in on this please do by opening kickoff of the Browns/Panthers game. If any moderator thinks of it, please lock this thread after that. Thanks in advance! 

And per the Dutch Oven's request we should lock this thing up today.  Good enough  ?

• Upvote 1

• mjp28 locked this topic