THE BROWNS BOARD

FirstEnergy Field Camera Policy

bluebug65

9 hours ago, bluebug65 said:

Headed to a game in October; from out of town. I was wondering if anyone knew if I would be allowed to take along my DSLR camera with a zoom lens? The website is very vague on camera policy. Thanks in advance. 

EDIT: Just MHO as a season ticket holder regarding a serious camera like that? Not sure, but I tend to think not. I've never seen a setup like that except for the press core down on the field.  I'd call Browns customer relations and ask.  You don't want to get to the gate and be told that you can't bring it in. Using your cellphone camera is fine. 

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/contact/

5 hours ago, bluebug65 said:

Headed to a game in October; from out of town. I was wondering if anyone knew if I would be allowed to take along my DSLR camera with a zoom lens? The website is very vague on camera policy. Thanks in advance. 

Apparently, no camera -bags- are allowed. I read somewhere in the past about

interchangeable lenses on camers not being allowed - don't know anymore.

however it does say in this article:

"

Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.

Fans will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars, cameras, and smart phones."

5 hours ago, bluebug65 said:

You are right they are vague at best.  Check with their first energy Stadium visitor information. 

Screenshot_2022-09-16_134003.jpg

10 hours ago, bluebug65 said:

I know you can't take any kind of bag or case in to the game.  I would call and make sure if the camera will pass. Many times i take binoculars, but I cant take them in a case.  They have to be hanging from my neck.  My personal feeling is you are probably going to have problems if you take a big ass camera with a detachable lens.  No matter what someone tells you on the phone, I would show up early so you have time to walk back to your car to stick it in the trunk.  There aren't any rentable lockers where you can stick the thing.

On 9/16/2022 at 12:41 PM, calfoxwc said:

Apparently, no camera -bags- are allowed. I read somewhere in the past about

interchangeable lenses on camers not being allowed - don't know anymore.

however it does say in this article:

"

Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.

Fans will continue to be able to enjoy their tailgate activities in the parking lots and to do so with greater safety and the knowledge that their entry into the stadium will be smoother and faster. They also will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium, such as binoculars, cameras, and smart phones."

Sad that we have come to this.

On 9/16/2022 at 7:50 AM, bluebug65 said:

Headed to a game in October; from out of town.

I was wondering if anyone knew if I would be allowed to take along my DSLR camera with a zoom lens? 

Sunday
Oct. 16
new_england.png New England PatriotsFirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH

1:00pm ETCBS       

Why certainly !  Bell-a-cheat will meet you at the gate with your press pass 📸 🤓