THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Well in this Week 3   ◆ AFCN  ◆   all of the games will kickoff by   1:00 pm   Sunday.    

We we know who will this Thursday Night  but I'm picking   ALL  of the early games Sunday too.   CLEVELAND  30   Pittsburgh  18.

Here we go !     My    "early bird  10 teamer,  yeah  baby !"

@Cleveland ♥︎  W   vs   Pittsburgh 3.5 5.0 4.5 4.5 Thu 09/22 08:15 PM -
@Chicago vs   Houston 3.0 2.5 3.0 3.0 Sun 09/25 01:00 PM -
Las Vegas   vs @Tennessee 1.0 1.0 2.5 2.5 Sun 09/25 01:00 PM -
Kansas City vs   @Indianapolis 6.5 6.5 6.5 6.5 Sun 09/25 01:00 PM -
Buffalo vs   @Miami 4.5 4.0 5.5 5.5 Sun 09/25 01:00 PM -
@Minnesota   vs Detroit 7.0 6.5 6.0 6.0 Sun 09/25 01:00 PM -
Baltimore   vs @New England 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 Sun 09/25 01:00 PM -
Cincinnati vs   @New York (NYJ) 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5 Sun 09/25 01:00 PM -
Philadelphia   vs @Washington 4.0 4.0 6.5 6.5 Sun 09/25 01:00 PM -
New Orleans vs   @Carolina 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 Sun 09/25 01:00 PM -

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

If I get time I will come back to this and fill in the details and a hot chick or two, but for now I can only offer the final score of tonight's game: Browns 27 Steelers 10

TGZ 

Cleveland guys Hunt & Ward beat Cleveland guy Mitch.  That is all... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Zombo changed the title to This Week in the AFC North
8 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Sunday is "who gives a shit" day.

A good Sunday to put the NFL Red Zone on at 1 pm on one TV    -and-   watch the Cleveland GUARDIANS  at Texas at 2:35 pm on the other TV going for the American League Central Pennant  with a win today.  Sweep the Rangers !     :D

GO BROWNS,  former INDIANS and  The Ohio State University  BUCKEYES  !    Make it a clean sweep weekend !

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:

A good Sunday to put the NFL Red Zone on at 1 pm on one TV    -and-   watch the Cleveland GUARDIANS  at Texas at 2:35 pm on the other TV going for the American League Central Pennant  with a win today.  Sweep the Rangers !     :D

GO BROWNS,  former INDIANS and  The Ohio State University  BUCKEYES  !    Make it a clean sweep weekend !

I hate MLB,  the NBA and really anything that isn't NFL, zombies or women in garterbelts.

I would have to watch fuckhole Greenbay, fucktard Rodgers, and fuckface Tom Brady if I wanted to watch football right now.

The only way I would watch that piece of shit is if an airplane crashed into the field and took both teams and their jackoff fans out. 

That would entertain me. Not as much as California completely being destroyed by an Earthquake, but I would like it if that shit happened.

Otherwise, I will watch The Walking Dead special episode tonight, which have also been pure shit.

Don't worry. I am in a very good, happy spirit. I live and love to hate shit that is indeed shit.

Wouldn't it be cool if both Brady and Rogers got really physically fucked up?

See, I can be positive.

• Haha 2