THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump files $475 million defamation lawsuit against CNN

Canton Dawg

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

About time someone holds these faux journalists accountable.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-lawsuits-florida-elections-8d652c0457b2c215394cd6063250149a

Oh I'm sure it will end like all the others

Judge Tosses Out Another GOP Lawsuit Against CNN (forbes.com)

Nunes first sued CNN in late 2019, alleging the network falsely accused him of traveling to Europe to dig up dirt on President Joe Biden, but a judge in New York tossed out the suit because Nunes never asked CNN for a retraction as required by California law.

Just two days ago, a different federal judge tossed out a similar lawsuit against CNN filed by Nunes’ congressional staffer Derek Harvey.

Former President Donald Trump’s campaign also tried to sue CNN last year over an op-ed it claimed was defamatory, but a federal judge dismissed the case in November.

Earlier this month, right-wing pundit Dan Bongino and cable network One America News were both ordered to pay legal fees to the Daily Beast and MSNBC, respectively, after unrelated libel lawsuits against the two outlets were dismissed.

That you trump humpers actual think it will go anywhere, is yet another sigh that you are in a cult.

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Oh I'm sure it will end like all the others

Judge Tosses Out Another GOP Lawsuit Against CNN (forbes.com)

Nunes first sued CNN in late 2019, alleging the network falsely accused him of traveling to Europe to dig up dirt on President Joe Biden, but a judge in New York tossed out the suit because Nunes never asked CNN for a retraction as required by California law.

Just two days ago, a different federal judge tossed out a similar lawsuit against CNN filed by Nunes’ congressional staffer Derek Harvey.

Former President Donald Trump’s campaign also tried to sue CNN last year over an op-ed it claimed was defamatory, but a federal judge dismissed the case in November.

Earlier this month, right-wing pundit Dan Bongino and cable network One America News were both ordered to pay legal fees to the Daily Beast and MSNBC, respectively, after unrelated libel lawsuits against the two outlets were dismissed.

That you trump humpers actual think it will go anywhere, is yet another sigh that you are in a cult.

Groomer cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did it respond?

a.Cry to fuhrer Biden

b. Change sex

c. Link to CRT, DRAG QUEEN  nutjob "source"

d. Severe TDS

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

Your Hatred of your country. Sad.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

https://apnews.com/article/biden-lawsuits-florida-elections-8d652c0457b2c215394cd6063250149a

I try not to post here, but just wow- Deranged Donnie doesn't know when to quit....  The latest Trump lawsuit is nothing more than a PR stunt to keep him in the news.  Did you consider should this ever go to trial (it probably won't) Trumps lawyer(s) is\are going to have to somehow prove those other 60 election fraud claims that got previously filed and thrown out somehow don't matter? I hope said lawyers also demanded to get paid up front to take on a nonsensical lawsuit.  

Gotta give the guy an A+ for effort... But this one has about as much chance of succeeding as Mexico paying for his Wall.  :D 

12 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Pres Trump seems to often face a judge appointed by obaMao, or biden. And every time, regardless of merit (from the opinions of legit Constitutional Scholars) - judges are so tough to fire, they are getting more and more brazen as time goes on.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Pres Trump seems to often face a judge appointed by obaMao, or biden. And every time, regardless of merit (from the opinions of legit Constitutional Scholars) - judges are so tough to fire, they are getting more and more brazen as time goes on.

Trump elevates Mar-a-Lago raid legal battle to Supreme Court

32 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The simple fact that the fbi took possession of the materials from that raid, most which had NOTHING TO DO with alleged "top secret" documents....and LEAKED information to friendly media - well in time to influence the election and in time to keep their power intact....

means the raid was completely a dangerous political stalin-esque maneuver.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Groomer cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did it respond?

a.Cry to fuhrer Biden

b. Change sex

c. Link to CRT, DRAG QUEEN  nutjob "source"

d. Severe TDS

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

Your Hatred of your country. Sad.

Hey dillweed, what's the title of this thread?   In case you missed it it's TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP...   1984 was just 40 or so years early... Cult 45 is still drinking the Kool-Aid.  

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

I try not to post here, but just wow- Deranged Donnie doesn't know when to quit....  The latest Trump lawsuit is nothing more than a PR stunt to keep him in the news.  Did you consider should this ever go to trial (it probably won't) Trumps lawyer(s) is\are going to have to somehow prove those other 60 election fraud claims that got previously filed and thrown out somehow don't matter? I hope said lawyers also demanded to get paid up front to take on a nonsensical lawsuit.  

Gotta give the guy an A+ for effort... But this one has about as much chance of succeeding as Mexico paying for his Wall.  :D 

image.png.f627e80a74cb60369bd47c8633e35ee9.png

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hey dillweed, what's the title of this thread?   In case you missed it it's TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP...   1984 was just 40 or so years early... Cult 45 is still drinking the Kool-Aid.  

458e39becee26ccd0a82e6a0ed55af70.jpg.f3f1c3088c8ef6d2c5f3efab5acee24f.jpg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

Says the man calling people names who deletes the post of other for... Calling names.... Hypocrite much Lar?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

Says the man calling people names who deletes the post of other for... Calling names.... Hypocrite much Lar?

Can't help it nickers, if the guy continually wants to act like a clueless juvenile asshole, he gets what he deserves. 

Why I generally don't bother much anymore checking in to look at the Trump ass kissing that passes for "news" here.   :D  

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Why I generally don't bother much anymore checking in to look at the Trump ass kissing that passes for "news" here.   :D  

You crying about all this so called "Trump ass kissing" is an illusion, obviously brought about by TDS. There is very little, if any ass kissing going on here. It's in fact your TDS that dominates this forum more so.

Mar A Lago was about Trump too, but it was news. And it involved the FBI.
Just as well this is news. It involves CNN.  I looked at this lawsuit gleefully as a repudiation of a fake news organization, not as a Trump cheerleader. You however, having TDS are incapable of looking at it that way. TDS case in point.

I despise CNN. It wouldn't have mattered to me who was suing them.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Can't help it nickers, if the guy I continually wants to act like a clueless juvenile asshole, he I gets what he I deserves. 

FIFY

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, hoorta said:

19 hours ago, Vambo said:

Can't help it nickers, if the guy I continually wants to act like a clueless juvenile asshole, he I gets what he I deserves. 

FIFY

Mommy letting you use her computer today?   

FYI, there's plenty of Political Forums that don't tolerate your sort of crap for more than a post or two. Consider yourself damn lucky that you can hide behind Steve's skirts here.   :D   

On 10/5/2022 at 3:42 PM, FY56 said:

You crying about all this so called "Trump ass kissing" is an illusion, obviously brought about by TDS. There is very little, if any ass kissing going on here. It's in fact your TDS that dominates this forum more so.

Mar A Lago was about Trump too, but it was news. And it involved the FBI.
Just as well this is news. It involves CNN.  I looked at this lawsuit gleefully as a repudiation of a fake news organization, not as a Trump cheerleader. You however, having TDS are incapable of looking at it that way. TDS case in point.

I despise CNN. It wouldn't have mattered to me who was suing them.

CNN fake news? Aw, shucks, you don't like their bias...  I suppose Red State, Patriot Alerts, NewsMax, and the Epoch Times are 100% trustworthy. Get outta here with that crap.  Alternate reality lives here, probably because too many posters take those right wing rags as Gospel truth.  .  

Still at it huh?  It might be "news" but this is just another Trump publicity stunt that he has zero chance of winning. It's also another opportunity for him to scam more $$ off of his weak minded Cult.  

Yup, Trump is deranged for sure, and as soon as you come to realize that- you're taking a big step in the right direction.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Mommy letting you use her computer today?   

FYI, there's plenty of Political Forums that don't tolerate your sort of crap for more than a post or two. Consider yourself damn lucky that you can hide behind Steve's skirts here.   :D   

Yeah they usually don't tolerate drunk mods posting hate...Consider yourself damn lucky that you can hide behind Steve's skirts here.   :D   

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

CNN fake news? Aw, shucks, you don't like their bias...  I suppose Red State, Patriot Alerts, NewsMax, and the Epoch Times are 100% trustworthy. Get outta here with that crap.  Alternate reality lives here, probably because too many posters take those right wing rags as Gospel truth.  .  

Still at it huh?  It might be "news" but this is just another Trump publicity stunt that he has zero chance of winning. It's also another opportunity for him to scam more $$ off of his weak minded Cult.  

Yup, Trump is deranged for sure, and as soon as you come to realize that- you're taking a big step in the right direction.  

I saw this hunter biden thing. wondered why NOW.

A. Mebbe...to pretend they are "honest" about prosecutions right before the midterm elections.

B. Getting it done so ho joe can pardon him even if found guilty in a year and a half.

after all, they hid all this evidence they HAD, and squelched to help biden win.

C. ?

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

CNN fake news?

Not to the dozen or so people that still watch that shit show.

BTW, CNN has a new CEO and he said he’s out to change the direction of the station.

He may want to try “journalism” for a change.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

CNN fake news? Aw, shucks, you don't like their bias...  I suppose Red State, Patriot Alerts, NewsMax, and the Epoch Times are 100% trustworthy. Get outta here with that crap.  

Still at it huh?  It might be "news" but this is just another Trump publicity stunt that he has zero chance of winning. It's also another opportunity for him to scam more $$ off of his weak minded cult

At least you admit that CNN is no better than red state etc.

And I will see that and raise you in New York Times NBC News and a host of other mainstream media outlets.

But again their job isn't to report the news is to sell the products they advertise to fellow travelers. I'm guessing CNN advertises wine.

WSS

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Lawmaker says Hunter Biden may face more serious crimes, including being an 'undisclosed foreign agent'

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

Hey, great... throw Hunter in jail for 20 years... And make sure Mango Mussolini has a cell right next to him... :D   

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

How the )&)(*& does this make you a "tough guy" ? Just....wow.

Symptoms of Delirium Tremens
  • Agitation, aggression, or irritability.
  • Confusion.
  • Severe autonomic hyperactivity such as trembling, sweating, tachycardia, nausea, and vomiting.
  • Impaired consciousness.
  • Visual, tactile, or auditory hallucinations.
  • Tremors or seizures.
  • Haha 2