THE BROWNS BOARD

It's A Small World...

nickers

So..  My mother and her significant other were pulling into the driveway yesterday.. There was a couple out front walking their dogs by the condo we live in... They introduced themselves to my mother and her bf. Their last name is Staley. It turns out this couple owned and lived in the condo we now live in around 8 years ago... And it gets even better... They are in fact the parents of Brandon Staley. The LA Chargers Head Coach who hails from the Greater Cleveland Area. They told us about some of the work they done to the house while living here... They also according to my mother have invited us to their ranch house which is just down the street from us incidentally. They would like us to come visit them at their place at some point in the near future. (very nice of them). They had asked my mother who we were rooting this Sunday. Naturally the Browns as She is a fan..  The Staley's confessed to being torn as naturally they are fans of the Browns but of course their own Son(understandable). But I guess just goes to show you. You just never know whats around the corner... Life is cool man!!!!

GO BROWNS!!!

• Upvote 8

Sometimes it can really be a small world.   You never know what might happen next.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I keep waiting to run into someone who knows Lizzo.

You mean like Andrew Berry...  I see where you're going here Ghoolie and it's a great idea! Lizzo could wear high heels and start at DT for the Browns right now.  She'd definitely upgrade the Mystery Meat Market upfront. And if there's a down wind and she's got gas in that great big dumpster, nobody's getting behind our secondary again.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

You mean like Andrew Berry...  I see where you're going here Ghoolie and it's a great idea! Lizzo could wear high heels and start at DT for the Browns right now.  She'd definitely upgrade the Mystery Meat Market upfront. And if there's a down wind and she's got gas in that great big dumpster, nobody's getting behind our secondary again.  

Jerome Bettis was actually Nell Carter. Lizzo could be our next Marion Motley.

• Haha 2

On 10/4/2022 at 2:38 PM, nickers said:

So..  My mother and her significant other were pulling into the driveway yesterday.. There was a couple out front walking their dogs by the condo we live in... They introduced themselves to my mother and her bf. Their last name is Staley. It turns out this couple owned and lived in the condo we now live in around 8 years ago... And it gets even better... They are in fact the parents of Brandon Staley. The LA Chargers Head Coach who hails from the Greater Cleveland Area. They told us about some of the work they done to the house while living here... They also according to my mother have invited us to their ranch house which is just down the street from us incidentally. They would like us to come visit them at their place at some point in the near future. (very nice of them). They had asked my mother who we were rooting this Sunday. Naturally the Browns as She is a fan..  The Staley's confessed to being torn as naturally they are fans of the Browns but of course their own Son(understandable). But I guess just goes to show you. You just never know whats around the corner... Life is cool man!!!!

GO BROWNS!!!

I bet they Go For It on every yellow light.

Zombo

• Haha 2

On 10/4/2022 at 2:38 PM, nickers said:

So..  My mother and her significant other were pulling into the driveway yesterday.. There was a couple out front walking their dogs by the condo we live in... They introduced themselves to my mother and her bf. Their last name is Staley. It turns out this couple owned and lived in the condo we now live in around 8 years ago... And it gets even better... They are in fact the parents of Brandon Staley.  The LA Chargers Head Coach who hails from the Greater Cleveland Area.

* They told us about ...  some of the work they done to the house while living here... They also according to my mother have invited us to their ranch house which is just down the street from us incidentally. They would like us to come visit them at their place at some point in the near future. (very nice of them).

They had asked my mother who we were rooting this Sunday. Naturally the Browns as She is a fan..  The Staley's confessed to being torn as naturally they are fans of the Browns but of course their own Son(understandable). But I guess just goes to show you. You just never know whats around the corner... Life is cool man!!!!

GO BROWNS!!!

There Nickers made it a bit more readable for us slow readers. ^^^^    :lol:

* But it is a good story !