THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

OK, Guys, last week's loss was on me.

Sure, my house was pounded by a Cat 4 Hurricane for 14 hours, sure I had no wifi, and very little, if any, phone signal ... but I should have found a way to post a picture of my Intern, Mitzie.

380fbd0e122896378e45018c8de9615c.jpg

Things are getting back to normal here, we've got the boat back in the water, and if I have a winning record this week, I will promote Mitzie to Head Intern. There is, of course, some job security with that promotion.

Pittsburgh at Buffalo, Sunday 1 PM

We haven't seen a truly awful Steeler season since like 1970 ... but we may just be on the verge. Certainly they are sending out the panic signal by starting the rookie already. They won't win today, but I'm tired of everyone on the the Bills jock, like they are some awesome team for the ages or something ... They haven't done shit. So Stillers beat the spread. BILLS 26 STEELERS 13

LA Chargers at Cleveland, Sunday 1 PM

We finally got a good game from the Browns secondary last week, but, alas, with our three veteran starting DL out we got gutted against the run. They are, hopefully, all three back, we know Myles is ... and this is the week our defense gels. Clean up one Blonde Surfer Boy on Aisle 2. Offensively, we have the world's greatest running game, so as long as we don't have to throw to win in the 4th Q we are golden. I'm thinking this is the week we work that out. BROWNS 27 CHARGERS 17

Cincinnati at Baltimore, Sunday Night Football 8PM

Brats versus Rats. Not sure which is worse, the Ravens defense without Wink Martindale, or the Bungles New Improved Offensive Line. Just rooting for a lot of calamities and injuries, I'm usually passed out by 8 PM Sunday, anyway.  I'll take the home team and read about the devastation Monday Morning. RATBIRDS 27 BUNGLES 23

TGZ

• Haha 1